Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 99

Thread: @play

  1. #21
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Midwest United States
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blg View Post
    Dude, soccerfu was acting like that just months ago! Bacon1, we were just playing together, and you know that other players were commenting about how mean he is. Even his thread about the "noobs" exploiting him was full of arrogance. He just pretends to be nice here because he wants more power. While you may be an average player, this forum is dominated by high ranking players who want to secure their scores. Now that's not the forum's fault, one just needs to remain cognizant of the fact that the comments made here do not always represent reality.
    Well, the game has only been around for a few months. I don't know if I've ever heard any players saying he is mean, though, before now. I do respect your opinion, though. His thread about noobs did have some legitimate gripes though (except for me, its about losing points, not giving them away). Now saying people are taking points from him with no work may be a tad arrogant, it is the truth. I don't think he is power hungry. He just wants to make th game a better, more fun place for everyone to enjoy themselves. While a lot of higher ranked people post here, a lot more low ranks read the posts, so if they saw anything wrong, they would post. They don't, thought because the higher ranked people are usually right in their observations.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

  2. #22
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Midwest United States
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blg View Post
    Dude, soccerfu was acting like that just months ago! Bacon1, we were just playing together, and you know that other players were commenting about how mean he is. Even his thread about the "noobs" exploiting him was full of arrogance. He just pretends to be nice here because he wants more power. While you may be an average player, this forum is dominated by high ranking players who want to secure their scores. Now that's not the forum's fault, one just needs to remain cognizant of the fact that the comments made here do not always represent reality.
    Well, the game has only been around for a few months. I don't know if I've ever heard any players saying he is mean, though, before now. I do respect your opinion, though. His thread about noobs did have some legitimate gripes though (except for me, its about losing points, not giving them away). Now saying people are taking points from him with no work may be a tad arrogant, it is the truth. I don't think he is power hungry. He just wants to make th game a better, more fun place for everyone to enjoy themselves. While a lot of higher ranked people post here, a lot more low ranks read the posts, so if they saw anything wrong, they would post. They don't, though because the higher ranked people are usually right in their observations.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

  3. #23
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Midwest United States
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Right, so you want to close the thread when people are swayed that soccerfu is the devil? That's not very nice. I say clear hi name before closing that possibility forever.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

  4. #24
    Lesser Wizard dontshoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    Right, so you want to close the thread when people are swayed that soccerfu is the devil? That's not very nice. I say clear hi name before closing that possibility forever.
    bacon, sorry, i was referring big from post 32 not you. no i'm not saying closing the thread to say soccer is the devil. I don't think people think that by reading this thread.

  5. #25
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Midwest United States
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Oh...........Whoops

    I saw the part where you said saying he is nice is irrelevant, and since I said that, I thought is was all about me. "What we have here is a failure to communicate".
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer soccerfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    good old USA
    Posts
    760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    While every person is entitled to their own opinion, you do say "back then". So, even if soccerfu had some issues in his younger days, couldn't he have changed? He is very nice now. He refers to himself as a top player because he is a top player (number 3), and that gives his skill to people. As I've said before, I am bacon1 in the game, and I am an "average" player. I have never stepped foot in the VIP room, and have never had more than 450 points.
    I have about 2 words for you blg: Past dweller! I played beagles because I really like the mode. Now you can't change the mode so I have become good at all but crate king. So you think I just want more power? WELL I DON'T I WANT TO HELP SETH OUT! I want to become a moderator so I can help the game become a better place. I don't want it to become so trashy that Seth has to discontinue it! Now if you think all I want is points, power and popularity then YOU ARE WRONG. I have played you plenty of times blg and I have never said anything to you or done anything! So why do you care about me becoming a moderator? I got an idea but I ain't gona say it right now!
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

  7. #27
    Master Sorcerer soccerfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    good old USA
    Posts
    760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blg View Post
    Dude, soccerfu was acting like that just months ago! Bacon1, we were just playing together, and you know that other players were commenting about how mean he is. Even his thread about the "noobs" exploiting him was full of arrogance. He just pretends to be nice here because he wants more power. While you may be an average player, this forum is dominated by high ranking players who want to secure their scores. Now that's not the forum's fault, one just needs to remain cognizant of the fact that the comments made here do not always represent reality.
    Yeah sure I am ignorant! ( you just keep telling your self that)
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

  8. #28
    Super Moderator Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    I have about 2 words for you blg: Past dweller! I played beagles because I really like the mode. Now you can't change the mode so I have become good at all but crate king. So you think I just want more power? WELL I DON'T I WANT TO HELP SETH OUT! I want to become a moderator so I can help the game become a better place. I don't want it to become so trashy that Seth has to discontinue it! Now if you think all I want is points, power and popularity then YOU ARE WRONG. I have played you plenty of times blg and I have never said anything to you or done anything! So why do you care about me becoming a moderator? I got an idea but I ain't gona say it right now!
    I don't know what all the fuss is about soccerfu, I have never seen him as anything other than a nice player who is really good at the game.

    Oh, and thanks for letting us know what your weakness is re:crate king

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer soccerfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    good old USA
    Posts
    760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    I don't know what all the fuss is about soccerfu, I have never seen him as anything other than a nice player who is really good at the game.

    Oh, and thanks for letting us know what your weakness is re:crate king
    Hey i can still play it i just don't like it!
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

  10. #30
    Knight AOEO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In the best place on earth
    Posts
    92

    Default

    I would like to be an In-game moderator, not a forums moderator. I could ban/mute players if they go overboard. I spend a lot of time on the game! =)

  11. #31
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Midwest United States
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    I don't know what all the fuss is about soccerfu, I have never seen him as anything other than a nice player who is really good at the game.

    Oh, and thanks for letting us know what your weakness is re:crate king
    And ho! Exactly.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

  12. #32
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Midwest United States
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AOEO View Post
    I would like to be an In-game moderator, not a forums moderator. I could ban/mute players if they go overboard. I spend a lot of time on the game! =)
    Eh........that's what we're talking about. An in game moderator. If you want to moderate the forums, you hit the little "report" button that's on each post and then Seth can delete the post. That's why we WERE talking about: banning, muting, and people who play a lot. Before the soccerfu nonsense.

    The name of the thread is @play, and it originally talked about the in-game moderator, Play.

    Don't worry, though. There are almost 50 posts. I don't blame you for not reading all of them (especially looking at their current content.).
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

  13. #33
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Seth May I be one because I have always loved this game and helped people by standing up for them like white name people when they are getting picked on. Thank you for reading this part of the thread and my name is p4rtyr0ck. So its your choice Seth and I would agree with every person you choose.

  14. #34
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Zhu View Post
    Seth May I be one because I have always loved this game and helped people by standing up for them like white name people when they are getting picked on. Thank you for reading this part of the thread and my name is p4rtyr0ck. So its your choice Seth and I would agree with every person you choose.

    I vote for this guy.... i like him, hes fun to play against and in the tavern, always a stand up nice guy...

  15. #35
    Master Sorcerer soccerfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    good old USA
    Posts
    760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Zhu View Post
    Seth May I be one because I have always loved this game and helped people by standing up for them like white name people when they are getting picked on. Thank you for reading this part of the thread and my name is p4rtyr0ck. So its your choice Seth and I would agree with every person you choose.
    First of all you need to stop saying " noooo" when you loos and "yay" when you win. That would make people think you are just another guy seth felt sorry for and so he promoted him.


    P.S. could you please try to act a little more like ur age and not a 2 year old.( no offence)
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

  16. #36
    Master Sorcerer soccerfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    good old USA
    Posts
    760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tanker View Post
    I vote for this guy.... i like him, hes fun to play against and in the tavern, always a stand up nice guy...
    How do you play against someone in the tavern?
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

  17. #37
    Super Moderator Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    First of all you need to stop saying " noooo" when you loos and "yay" when you win. That would make people think you are just another guy seth felt sorry for and so he promoted him.


    P.S. could you please try to act a little more like ur age and not a 2 year old.( no offence)
    It is a little silly but I do it too now quite often... lol, I got it from him... I actually think it's funny.

  18. #38
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Midwest United States
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tanker View Post
    I vote for this guy.... i like him, hes fun to play against and in the tavern, always a stand up nice guy...
    If you want him, go to my poll, click other, and put his name below.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

  19. #39
    Peasant
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    First off, thank you for backing me up (you saw that I nominated you, right?). Second, that was my idea, with a hidden moderator, because then people could be themselves, and get in trouble as such (because people are always on good behavior when authority comes in). I give people warnings to watch their language in the game, and they normally tell me to be quiet and go on with their swearing, so they would have a warning (just not from someone with the power to get them in trouble, in their mind). It would show the true nature of people more.
    I saw you nominated me after I posted, thanks bud

  20. #40
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Midwest United States
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    First of all you need to stop saying " noooo" when you loos and "yay" when you win. That would make people think you are just another guy seth felt sorry for and so he promoted him.


    P.S. could you please try to act a little more like ur age and not a 2 year old.( no offence)
    What's wrong with expressing joy over winning and remorse after losing? Now, if it was an insanely easy game, it may be inappropriate. But, people normally quit right away anyway, so barely anyone will see the message anyway. I don't see how typing similar messages after winning/losing will make people feel sorry for him.

    And what if he is 2 years old? You don't know his age. He could be a baby genius for all we know.

    I'd be careful soccerfu, you are starting to come off as a little mean on this thread. I think you need to calm down and think a little before you post (wouldn't want to throw your chances at being a moderator, would you?).
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

Similar Threads

  1. PLAY DAYS
    By Hawk in forum Funeral Quest
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 07:27 AM
  2. Anyone else unable to play?
    By lazybones in forum Funeral Quest
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 10:42 PM
  3. Cannot play XM module
    By leiradel in forum Official ClanLib SDK Forums
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 12:03 AM
  4. Trying to play OGG music
    By CoderMan in forum Official ClanLib SDK Forums
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 08:00 AM
  5. anyone able to play on BYG today?
    By jimbobbucky in forum Funeral Quest
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2003, 02:14 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •