Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: @play

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    How do you play against someone in the tavern?
    He said he's fun to play with AND he sees him in the tavern. Not that they started a war in a bar.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by usst6 View Post
    I saw you nominated me after I posted, thanks bud
    Anytime, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    Not that they started a war in a bar.
    I would like to see that!
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    What's wrong with expressing joy over winning and remorse after losing? Now, if it was an insanely easy game, it may be inappropriate. But, people normally quit right away anyway, so barely anyone will see the message anyway. I don't see how typing similar messages after winning/losing will make people feel sorry for him.

And what if he is 2 years old? You don't know his age. He could be a baby genius for all we know.

I'd be careful soccerfu, you are starting to come off as a little mean on this thread. I think you need to calm down and think a little before you post (wouldn't want to throw your chances at being a moderator, would you?).
    yeah i am a little ticked. Maybe i should just wait a couple of days before i post something again. Till then cya.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Yeah this profile was created by my big brother that is in his 30's. I told him he could put whatever. So he put his career that he is right now. I just never felt like fixing it.(because i want to become too). Also thanks for drawing attention to that i will fix it soon. I do not yell at people in the game though. I have never done that. I do not remember you asking all that stuff. When did you? I answer things because I know them! Seth has enough on his plate already. I am not "self-important". I am a helper of Seth. I know i said that 5 is very little coins and you should understand that. I didn't think you would get all offended over it! So i know this is wwwaaayyy late but thank you. I know i should have said that when you gave me them but i was trying to hurry up and slowly get the heck out of there and i felt if i said anything else or stayed longer i would have ended up staying in there for a while.( and that is what happened) Yeah i just wrote big to get the points across. I wasn't trying to yell i was just making sure he got the message because he wouldn't really listen to anyone.(i think that thread was called losing points in private room BTW)

Lesser Wizard

Alright, see two things here. Even if something is titled "dear Seth", it doesn't mean other people can't reply (it probably does help Seth in the long run). If someone legitimately knew the answers, more power to them.

As for his character, I've never seen soccerfu as anything but nice in the game. If you did do these things (and I have no idea if you did), then I say the thing to do is say you're sorry and move on. If you didn't do ANY of the things (which I am increasingly finding hard to believe as more support shows itself), just let it go. Even if you did do these things, I still think you're a nice player. There seem to be the same 5 incidents over and over again. So although you may have been bad at times (which I'm not saying you were--just going on the testimonies of the people), I think you are an all-around good person.

So, basically, say sorry, own up to mistakes (if there are any), and move on.

Just be cool.

Thumbs up

I aint cocky. I know i am not invincible. I do not act like i am. And what is MY way? I don't mind new players at all. They create an account like the game and then expand it by telling their friends. When did all i care about was points? When was it all about me? i have helped new players and will be glad to in the future. Zerohour, when did i act cocky or selfish? I didn't do it around my friends( i thought you were one) and i didn't do it near strangers either. But if you think i did then....... awesome i don't care. You don't know me personally and you never will. Only 2 people know me personally in this game. To keep their names safe i will not tell. A lot of people know me in this game as soccerfu yk. a nice guy who will help you if you ask( if you don't know that i am sorry but as it looks right now you probably never will) and pushes you to ur limits in every game to make sure you try ur hardest and not slack off. Thats what a game is for. Its to challenge you. Not to be so easy that no one ever progresses. I "knock" new players because i want them to learn not to go easy on them so they don't progress. How do you think i got so good. I went against players that would not go easy on me. so now i am returning the favor. I fight players head on because if no one challenges anyone there is no progression and no progression = no fun. And games that are no fun no one plays anymore.
    Soccer,there's some good true points you've made there,I am not saying I hate you (even though you typed h8 last time ! Lol)I mean soccer I've been playing against you basically everyday since I got the touchpad last aug ! And yes up till a month or 2 ago you seemed ok,but you seem to have a go at the whites a bit to much in the chat bit,and I understand it can be frustrating when your so good at the game,but my point is the new players are surely THE FUTURE of the game,if you don't like playing them then maybe best to stay in vip,as I think they have every right to play in the main arena.Hey soccer,there's a possibility that perhaps some of the things you say is just part of your game stratergy,and you don't mean anything personal..anyway I think junior is the best balanced player at the moment,and sorry if there's lag..I didn't invent it or create it..lol

Lesser Wizard

ok. I'm gonna take bacon1.s advice and put the whole sorry mess to bed..I guess we.ll just have to agree to disagree.....there will be no more posts from me on this issue.. So goodbye and Goodluck.. Ps. Liston to bacon1 he make.s a lot of sense would be a great moderator .

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroHour View Post
    Soccer,there's some good true points you've made there,I am not saying I hate you (even though you typed h8 last time ! Lol)I mean soccer I've been playing against you basically everyday since I got the touchpad last aug ! And yes up till a month or 2 ago you seemed ok,but you seem to have a go at the whites a bit to much in the chat bit,and I understand it can be frustrating when your so good at the game,but my point is the new players are surely THE FUTURE of the game,if you don't like playing them then maybe best to stay in vip,as I think they have every right to play in the main arena.Hey soccer,there's a possibility that perhaps some of the things you say is just part of your game stratergy,and you don't mean anything personal..anyway I think junior is the best balanced player at the moment,and sorry if there's lag..I didn't invent it or create it..lol
    What? Stay in VIP? No one is ever there. I would spend my time doing nothing. Really want me to do that? i would rather quit the game!

Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    ok. I'm gonna take bacon1.s advice and put the whole sorry mess to bed..I guess we.ll just have to agree to disagree.....there will be no more posts from me on this issue.. So goodbye and Goodluck.. Ps. Liston to bacon1 he make.s a lot of sense would be a great moderator .
    I agree. I will accept your opinion.

What? Stay in VIP? No one is ever there. I would spend my time doing nothing. Really want me to do that? i would rather quit the game!
    Hi Soccerfu,I was speaking in retrospect,of course I don't mean it !,listen you guys are great you keep the game alive and active,and yes you all have great playing skills,do the same as you always have play were you want,all I am saying is give the lowers a chance verbally I Imean, am no big player myself but I always play with whoevers on white,green,blue whatever..if there's a white (prob me lol ) with 6 points I still play em ,but then I am low rank so things differ I suppose,why isn't player new on the list of moderators he's fairly sensible...peace...

silver OO

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Yep, Play agreed to accept the mantle of the mod power.

I do plan on deputizing more mods to keep the community safe and fun. Free games that allow full communication like this one does tend to attract a lot of trouble makers, more than I can handle on my own. I don't want to ban/mute anyone but really, it's the only way to keep this game family friendly. (I wrote it for my 8 year old son, after all!)

To be selected as a mod, I'll be looking for people who fit this profile:

1. Be generally nice. The kind of person who helps other people that have questions.
    2. Have a clean record (never been banned/muted)
    3. Be a mature person who won't use mod powers for evil or go power mad <-- most important!

Anyway, if you want to nominate someone you think is mod material, feel free to do so here in the forums. (someone could setup a poll, hehe)

Eventually I'll pick some more.. but please don't email me, would prefer to keep it to the forums here.
    I definitely would make a fit give hobos headscarf with 5 coins and teach em how tomplay

Lesser Wizard

I WOULD vote for BACON1 because he is the nicest guy ever and he is often on so he would make a REALLY good MOD!!!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by silver OO View Post
    I definitely would make a fit give hobos headscarf with 5 coins and teach em how tomplay
    You give hobos headscarves? :sweatshop: lol, I think you need to check your spell check. That is literally the most random thing I've read in a while. Way to make my day.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Zhu View Post
    I WOULD vote for BACON1 because he is the nicest guy ever and he is often on so he would make a REALLY good MOD!!!
    Thanks dude. I do play a lot (I fear I may be addicted).

I would nomonate tpnfrcuk to be a moderater. He is nice and supportive, as well a good player. I would nomonate myself but that would be selfish. Anyway I think tpn woukd be a great moderater

Oh, and I also recomend Darkhawk KC who is now playing as Pownage KC. He is funny, nice, never swears, and would make a great moderater. He also helps whenever he can.

Lesser Wizard

Default i whant to be moniter

old reply I made and erased it
    Last edited by ducktape; 08-13-2012 at 05:49 PM.

Lesser Wizard

Default seth read this

nag don't read this erased as well ha ha ah
    Last edited by ducktape; 08-13-2012 at 05:50 PM.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ducktape View Post
    im 12 i hate cussing im not raciest never been ban trie to help new people give coins away ang definety not evil some mods ban people for being usles whats that mean my school record is clean never been to office exept for reward no iss or D E A P ang i play alot
    Hey bud. Don't want to stop your run for moderator (anyone who wants to be one, more luck to you. Try with everything you got ).

Just got some things to tell you. Most people hate rascism and cussing (it's a very good thing to hate, after all.). Not that many people have been banned, either. I wouldn't give noobs coins, though. I tell them to earn it (I don't really give anyone coins.) The only times I've given coins are 1) to people who help me, 2) as a question giveaway for fun, and 3) 43 to a guy who gave them to me (because I didn't want to take that many.). Not many people are "evil", per se, that's more a matter of opinion. "some mods"-there are only two mods at this point in time (Seth, the creator, and Play, the chosen one). They say utterly useless to everybody--it's a default phrase that's nicer than saying "for being a complete < insert insulting name of your choice>".

So, most of these fit a lot of people. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying your not mod material. I'm just saying your not alone in a lot of these thoughts.