Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: @play

Master Sorcerer

can I be a mod?

Cool

May I please be a mod I have been dieing to be one You can moderator me I am very good
    Forget the glass slippers this princess wears cleats.

Sorry to break your joy everyone but asking won't help as mentioned above lol
    Last edited by darkhawk; 02-17-2013 at 09:46 PM.
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

i really think you should make tree BA a moderator, he is extremely nice and can be a best friend to anyone.

Can u guys stop asking to be a mod
    Don't Mess With The Skull

Default i think you you should nominate meanstreak

Meanstreak is a nice guy he gave me 50 coins to me. He helped me get the dink tank with the 50 cions i respect him and think that he should be a moderate if you like him. Seth i dont want to be like a begger i am just teling you that meansteak should be a mod

Default No kaushik...

Quote Originally Posted by demonkill View Post
    Meanstreak is a nice guy he gave me 50 coins to me. He helped me get the dink tank with the 50 cions i respect him and think that he should be a moderate if you like him. Seth i dont want to be like a begger i am just teling you that meansteak should be a mod
    That's not a good reason to make someone a mod. This should be posted in a different thread. If he is gonna become a mod he needs to have the following qualities:

1. A clean record, no mutes, banns, or warnings from mods, you can't do anything bad, but that doesn't mean that you can't change your life style.

2. Helpful when needed. You need to help people out.

3. Not being rude to others. Don't call people stuff, to humiliate them.

4. Just be nice
    The king of demons is here.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Yep, Play agreed to accept the mantle of the mod power.

I do plan on deputizing more mods to keep the community safe and fun. Free games that allow full communication like this one does tend to attract a lot of trouble makers, more than I can handle on my own. I don't want to ban/mute anyone but really, it's the only way to keep this game family friendly. (I wrote it for my 8 year old son, after all!)

To be selected as a mod, I'll be looking for people who fit this profile:

1. Be generally nice. The kind of person who helps other people that have questions.
    2. Have a clean record (never been banned/muted)
    3. Be a mature person who won't use mod powers for evil or go power mad <-- most important!

Anyway, if you want to nominate someone you think is mod material, feel free to do so here in the forums. (someone could setup a poll, hehe)

Eventually I'll pick some more.. but please don't email me, would prefer to keep it to the forums here.
    CHOOSE DARKHAWK!
    He is so encouraging to all of the players, from whites to reds...
    he's really nice, he has a clean record, and he's a great ans AWESOME FRIEND!

just look at dh on the forums he's been answering everyone's questions and is really helpful...
    plz consider dh, it would make the game safer

Thumbs up

Ummmmm can I nominate myself for moderator? I seem to fit that profile and I have been longing to be a mod since I met @greaserLOK. I do help with problems in the tavern (i.e. call a mod or calm it down myself), and I am a very responsible person in real life (I won the responsibilty award at my school a couple of years ago)! I have a cool head, and I spend a lot of time on tanked daily. Also, I like having the turqoise colour and I have a couple of people who want me to be a mod. Please, take this nomination to heart and consider it, but I don't mind if i'm not a mod!

Your (possible mod)'s Truly, megaman01
    Tanked: megaman01

Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

Default I heard that one before...

Quote Originally Posted by megaman01 View Post
    Ummmmm can I nominate myself for moderator? I seem to fit that profile and I have been longing to be a mod since I met @greaserLOK. I do help with problems in the tavern (i.e. call a mod or calm it down myself), and I am a very responsible person in real life (I won the responsibilty award at my school a couple of years ago)! I have a cool head, and I spend a lot of time on tanked daily. Also, I like having the turqoise colour and I have a couple of people who want me to be a mod. Please, take this nomination to heart and consider it, but I don't mind if i'm not a mod!

Your (possible mod)'s Truly, megaman01
    Asking to be a mod won't help man. It's not up to you to moderate your self, the more you ask the more you won't become a mod, I don't ask to be a mod because I know I can't become one. Please don't go up and come in the way of the duty of the mods, they are looking for more people, so it could be you, keep your hopes up high. Grave, many people shouldn't quit because of their hopes for mod. I know grave didn't post anything, but he will receive the message. People want to be a mod, but has anyone thought about the work, and energy they have to put into this to make the tanked world a better place? I am not saying that it is bad to become a mod, but think about the duty. You have to be on once in a while. Help everyone, the mods need more help, I agree. It's their choice on whom to moderate. People might be like what do I know about being a mod, but I can surely tell you one thing, it's not going to be soon till you are going to be a mod, for some people they won't even become a mod even if they are about to die. Haha, but keep dreaming, it might happen once, if you are good with no mutes or bans. Many people got muted and banned so there you go, if you got banned or muted, your hopes are gone buddy, nothing you can do about it or nothing that I ca do about it.

I believe a bad mod is worse than no mods, so I picked the moderators very carefully.

After that, they sort of picked the next few mods and I trusted their judgement as they know more about what's happening in the community than I do... That seems like the best way.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Thumbs up

Lol just talk about being a mod and everyone says --->> "me me , I wanna be!!"
    Seth , that's good letting other mods decide who will be new one
    Worlds:Trillionaire(Wotd),EndOfGrow(Wotd),FindHer( Wotd),LostParty,OnlyAtms(5000Atms),ShopE(Vending Shop)

IGN:Trilionaire
    Level:98
    Instagram:Trillionaire_Gt

My Atm Count:5000

I believe a bad mod is worse than no mods, so I picked the moderators very carefully.

After that, they sort of picked the next few mods and I trusted their judgement as they know more about what's happening in the community than I do... That seems like the best way.
    I have no comment to say about this... I always get the parts that you can't say anything and that stuff and this too...
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Lesser Wizard

This thread is still being replied to Seth can you add a rule for like nno bumping threads over a month old
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Master Sorcerer

yeah, right?
    6 yellows, 2 oranges, 6 lasers = 1.02 million cp

Thumbs up Pirate hunter should become a mod

Yep, Play agreed to accept the mantle of the mod power.

I do plan on deputizing more mods to keep the community safe and fun. Free games that allow full communication like this one does tend to attract a lot of trouble makers, more than I can handle on my own. I don't want to ban/mute anyone but really, it's the only way to keep this game family friendly. (I wrote it for my 8 year old son, after all!)

To be selected as a mod, I'll be looking for people who fit this profile:

1. Be generally nice. The kind of person who helps other people that have questions.
    2. Have a clean record (never been banned/muted)
    3. Be a mature person who won't use mod powers for evil or go power mad <-- most important!

Anyway, if you want to nominate someone you think is mod material, feel free to do so here in the forums. (someone could setup a poll, hehe)

Eventually I'll pick some more.. but please don't email me, would prefer to keep it to the forums here.
    Seth I think pirateHunter should be a mod he has all that you listed he helps out with stuff and is a great person just telling you from my point of view who should be a mod, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RAPTOR784 View Post
    Seth I think pirateHunter should be a mod he has all that you listed he helps out with stuff and is a great person just telling you from my point of view who should be a mod, thanks
    To say my opinion: Just stop aking andsuggesting. We have a lot of mods who are doing and awesome job right now. For example @greaserLOK: A player was cussing at me amd the other people in the tavern. Rednecktank wrote a mailto greaser and he came on maybe 2 minutes after rednecktank have sent the mail. Thats very awesome from you, greaser. Respect.
    I gave my hope to become a moderator up. There are 5 mods. 3 of them are very active (TPN, greaser, junior)
    Thanks for keeping the game clear!
    Bohne/FACE
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

Beware, I love trolling!

I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

Yes demon, you're totally right. But I still have my hopes up high. I've never been banned or muted, I only got warned once because greaser misunderstood something (look near the end of PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS, you'll see what I mean). I always help out people when they need it, and I'm on almost every day and my favourite place in Tanked is the Tavern *lol*. I really hope I can become a mod, but I took your advice, and I won't ask, I'll just keep doing what I do and wait for a mod to ask me.. Hehe
    Tanked: megaman01

Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

Default Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by megaman01 View Post
    Yes demon, you're totally right. But I still have my hopes up high. I've never been banned or muted, I only got warned once because greaser misunderstood something (look near the end of PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS, you'll see what I mean). I always help out people when they need it, and I'm on almost every day and my favourite place in Tanked is the Tavern *lol*. I really hope I can become a mod, but I took your advice, and I won't ask, I'll just keep doing what I do and wait for a mod to ask me.. Hehe
    Well it's not wrong to have a wish to become a mod, but I am glad that you took my advice. The reason is because I too asked to become a mod, and the answer rom them was that "we will let you know when you are fit to become a mod" and at the instant I knew I won't become a mod. I still have my own wishes and all, but I won't be on frequently now, because I am deciding to quit, and since many people are also quitting this game I am too. This is a video game! This is not a reality show, it is a video game, you don't know if you gonna get robbed, people can hack your information! Mods know everything, what are our actions, what's our location(which is how they ban you), and in my case I don't share all my personal data, but some people know who I am, and how I look like. Remember if you want to become a mod, let the mods ask you, don't go up to the mods and ask to become a mod, then what happens is that your hope/dreams to become one vanishes. You are good guy, I personally didn't see you swear or do anything, but many could be suspicious of you though. Letting people use your account, or letting people know you information based on the accounts, you know everything counts if you want to become a mod right?

You could become a mod, I am not against that, but you have to be a prefect person that is willing to do the job.