Thread: Adding PowerVR problems

Default Adding PowerVR problems

I am following the directions at http://www.rtsoft.com/wiki/doku.php?id=proton_gles_emu and encountering some problems.

Background: I pulled down P+ a few days ago and barebones and simpleapp all worked fine in VS and Xcode. I pulled down the PowerVR 2.1, not 1.1 and the directory structure appears to not be the same as I am getting file not found in PlatformSetupWin.h for lines

#include <GLES/egl.h>
    #include <GLES/gl.h>

I started the download for 1.1. Is that the version I should be using still instead of 2.1?

Thank you for putting this out there Seth. This is awesome stuff. I have not read everything yet, but if I develop an app using your framework, where are the terms to allow for this?

Thanks,
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by acxsasx View Post
    I am following the directions at http://www.rtsoft.com/wiki/doku.php?id=proton_gles_emu and encountering some problems.

Background: I pulled down P+ a few days ago and barebones and simpleapp all worked fine in VS and Xcode. I pulled down the PowerVR 2.1, not 1.1 and the directory structure appears to not be the same as I am getting file not found in PlatformSetupWin.h for lines

#include <GLES/egl.h>
    #include <GLES/gl.h>

I started the download for 1.1. Is that the version I should be using still instead of 2.1?

Thank you for putting this out there Seth. This is awesome stuff. I have not read everything yet, but if I develop an app using your framework, where are the terms to allow for this?

Thanks,
    Adam
    Yep, I've only used 1.1 and have not tried 2.0 yet.

Regarding terms, Proton is free to use anywhere but I ask for an attribution note the about screen.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Default Thanks

Yeah, the problem was the ver 2, once I got 1.1 down all was good.

Pretty awesome stuff you got here and thanks for making it available. I got a lot learning to do to use the stuff.