Thread: Credit for Free Coins

Default Credit for Free Coins

I followed the link on my new android phone to get coins by submitting for an insurance quote. The instructions were to simply download the app and complete the quote request. I did all of that and still don't have any coins. How do I get the coins? Has this happened to anyone else?
    Thanks,
    Mike

The only way to get coins is to buy them through Seth. Not a fake add. Btw.. Nice job on the game a couple of hours ago. You did a nice job.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Default "Earn Free Tank Coints" in the Tank Store

I thought this was just new to the Android since I have been on the WebOS that Leo killed but maybe it is new to the Tank Store: Teh first option used to be to buy 200 coins but now the first option is to earn free tank coins. If these ads are fake, why are they in the Tank Store? Did the game get hacked? Is there a bug that the concept doesn't work yet?

Just a screw up or something.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Hopefully Seth can fix this. I actually have been looking for car insurance but I wouldn't have submitted that quote request if I thought it was a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by Splatt View Post
    I thought this was just new to the Android since I have been on the WebOS that Leo killed but maybe it is new to the Tank Store: Teh first option used to be to buy 200 coins but now the first option is to earn free tank coins. If these ads are fake, why are they in the Tank Store? Did the game get hacked? Is there a bug that the concept doesn't work yet?
    I'm going to bump this thread so it goes to the top over the "not so important" threads so Seth can actually see it, ha.

Thanks Play!
    I got my insurance quote...

Yep - I have Tapjoy enabled for Android users, which lets them earn free coins by "doing things" - such as downloading a certain game or completing offers. It's legit, not a scam or anything.

Taken from another site:

Most offers credit within an hour or two from offer completion, but it can take up to two days.

If you do not receive credit after two days, and you have completed all offer requirements, contact Tapjoy at https://www.tapjoy.com/site/contact
    When I tested it (I installed a game) I was credited only a minute later - but it looks like certain thing (the insurance quote?) could take longer maybe.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Unhappy still no coins

Hi Seth,
    I still haven't been credited with the coins after 2 days.
    Thanks,

Unhappy Never tell the truth

This might be a warning for Tanked users. Not to avoid the links but to be careful how to respond after selecting them...

Today I finally clicked the link for the insurance. (This wasn't a listed requirement so I didn't do it before.) I was directed to a screen asking why I was shopping for insurance. I actually am looking for a better insurance rate but selected the option that I was directed by a free offer in case I needed to reference 'Tanked' or RTSoft as the source. The next screen was the following nasty note:

"Thank you for your interest.
    However, the companies presented to you are interested in potential customers who are in the market looking for insurance. These companies do not participate in programs which offer points, rewards or other incentives. "

The rule must be that you should never tell the truth for these links. If anyone else gets the option to redeem a free offer, selecting it might end the process.

The irony is that I actually was shopping for insurance.

Am I now stuck without the coins and the insurance quote. That was a lot of effort for nothing then. I did submit a request on the link posted though, just in case.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    Just a screw up or something.
    another thing we need to be leary of.... you must be careful not to speak or answer with conviction outside your jurisdiction on something you really do not know about. People can read that and move on, never coming back and take that as fact while it was false.

Play had the appropriate response....

I dont know how to word that without sounding like I am speaking to soccer in a condescending way...which I am not. So please dont get me wrong.
    I like most here like soccer too...

Quote Originally Posted by Splatt View Post
    This might be a warning for Tanked users. Not to avoid the links but to be careful how to respond after selecting them...

Today I finally clicked the link for the insurance. (This wasn't a listed requirement so I didn't do it before.) I was directed to a screen asking why I was shopping for insurance. I actually am looking for a better insurance rate but selected the option that I was directed by a free offer in case I needed to reference 'Tanked' or RTSoft as the source. The next screen was the following nasty note:

"Thank you for your interest.
    However, the companies presented to you are interested in potential customers who are in the market looking for insurance. These companies do not participate in programs which offer points, rewards or other incentives. "

The rule must be that you should never tell the truth for these links. If anyone else gets the option to redeem a free offer, selecting it might end the process.

The irony is that I actually was shopping for insurance.

Am I now stuck without the coins and the insurance quote. That was a lot of effort for nothing then. I did submit a request on the link posted though, just in case.
    Hmm, Tapjoy has a pretty good reputation, (they crack down on bad offer providers generally) but this insurance thing sounds.. questionable. I'd recommend people stick to the other kinds of offers, I don't think anybody has had any trouble getting coins for the "install this game" type ones.

Email me privately at seth@rtsoft.com with your game name (and extension) and I'll see what I can do on this end
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Default Avoid Insurance Links

Two days ago I tried the other insurance link that promised the 700+ coins to try. I wanted to see if it was just that link or the insurance in general. I haven't received the coins from either of them, nor anything from TapJoy. The game links work fine though.