View Poll Results: Who should be a new moderator?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • soccerfu

    12 27.27%
  • TPNFRC

    23 52.27%
  • minja

    5 11.36%
  • usst6

    3 6.82%
  • Bllbb6435

    3 6.82%
  • bacon1

    14 31.82%
  • other: please list below

    14 31.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 68

Thread: Poll: Who do you want to be a moderator?

  1. #41
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    I have never called a green a coward! Also what was my color at the time and what was the last 2 id codes in my name? I think there has been an imposter running around doing this crap to people. Or you people are just making this crap up. I honestly think it is the second one.
    Not making it up (I have no reason to!), and no, it was not an imposter. It was you, period. Your name was dark blue, 2 letter code was YK and you had somewhere around 70K points at the time. I've also witnessed you call more than one player an 'idiot' and treat other players in unhelpful and unsupportive ways .

    Sorry, but the facts make it clear you're a skilled player and a good contributor on the forum but are not the right choice to be a moderator.

  2. #42

    Default

    its going to be tpn.
    Badaim im not billybobjoe anymore. my sister is.

  3. #43
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Midwest United States
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by billy bob joe View Post
    its going to be tpn.
    ......even though TP said he was dropping out because he didn't have time?
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

  4. #44
    Squire
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    12

    Thumbs up Moderator

    I believe either TPN or Soccerfu can be a good moderator. As it is said .."For the greatest among you will be his servant. ...' Both are good players and can be good helpers too in maintaining the good atmosphere of the game.

  5. #45
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Midwest United States
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proteaus View Post
    I believe either TPN or Soccerfu can be a good moderator. As it is said .."For the greatest among you will be his servant. ...' Both are good players and can be good helpers too in maintaining the good atmosphere of the game.
    I believe anyone on the list would be good (that is why they are there, after all....). But TP did say he was dropping the honor because he doesn't have time.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

  6. #46
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    58

    Default

    I wish i could be a moderator..lol

    Then I could really hunt....who ever hunts me and others
    If You Make Me Mad...I Will Hunt You Down...

  7. #47
    Peasant
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5

    Default Hope the best call be made

    I've been playing tanked for about a year and I have saw some bad stuff and I went with bacon1 because when there was no moderator there the closet thing Was bacon1 when ever I had a question bacon1 answered it to the best of his knowledge and kept the fowl language in check and on the forums he has made some great changes that seth decided to use in the game and he has benfited the game greatly you have my full support bacon1 see you around

  8. #48
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Midwest United States
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    I've been playing tanked for about a year and I have saw some bad stuff and I went with bacon1 because when there was no moderator there the closet thing Was bacon1 when ever I had a question bacon1 answered it to the best of his knowledge and kept the fowl language in check and on the forums he has made some great changes that seth decided to use in the game and he has benfited the game greatly you have my full support bacon1 see you around
    Thanks dude. This is really nice. I love reading things like this. You brought a smile to my face, and for that, I thank you.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

  9. #49
    Peasant
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5

    Default Help bacon1

    I am really glad that you liked what I said and I support you but I have a proble I just updated tanked on ios and I was green with 384 cp but when I update it put back at white with 50 cp please help I emailed Seth to please help max

  10. #50
    Peasant
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5

    Default False alarm sorry bacon1

    Sorry about that figured it out shot seth a email figured it out

  11. #51
    Lesser Knight eterminate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    48

    Default

    I haven't seen bacon1 on tanked because he left before I got a chance to see him. But he's coming back. :-) So my vote is for tpn. He is on a lot, and is very friendly. He understands the game and keeps other players in check.

  12. #52
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    37

    Post

    Hmm being a moderator seems like an important job wich it makes it a honorary commitment. I would like to be interested I'd like participating, I hope I become one. Actually what it makes me participate it's the little kids imagine yourself as a kid playing in a place where you just see is trash talk and bullying other players. I hope the new moderator come in strong and put an end to all that. And yo I would like to participate also is there anything I should do to get in that list please someone tell me.
    Last edited by Zer0; 05-26-2012 at 05:00 AM. Reason: spelling errors

  13. #53
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    133

    Default is this poll gonna happen

    will these playes above be deputlised to be mods with the most votes





    PS. just wondering





    Ducktape
    Ducktape

  14. #54

    Post TPNFRC for moderator

    Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    I made it multiple choice, so if you can't decide, just pick both (but don't go crazy), try to limit yourself to 3 or less.
    TPNFRC, the #1 player of all time should be moderator because he never curses and is a really nice guy. BTW UNBAN MrBeastly!

  15. #55

    Default TPNFRC vs. soccerfu

    Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    Hey! You never put my name up there! Lol Jk I don't care much Haha. Seems like TPN and Soccer are equal
    No. TPNFRC is better by a longshot.

  16. #56
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    37

    Post Moderator.

    Man I wish I was a moderator cause all the time I see players that are rude and bullies,but I'm not the moderator type cause I can be a jerk sometimes but tpnfrc would be a great moderator tpn! If you read this please think about it ur the best player there is besides Seth.

  17. #57
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada(of course)
    Posts
    266

    Default Me

    I think I should also be a moderator just look at the thread called SETH!.
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

  18. #58
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada(of course)
    Posts
    266

    Default yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
    Man I wish I was a moderator cause all the time I see players that are rude and bullies,but I'm not the moderator type cause I can be a jerk sometimes but tpnfrc would be a great moderator tpn! If you read this please think about it ur the best player there is besides Seth.

    Zer0,the same thing happens to me all the time just look at the thread SETH!
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

  19. #59
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada(of course)
    Posts
    266

    Default Please

    Quote Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
    Hmm being a moderator seems like an important job wich it makes it a honorary commitment. I would like to be interested I'd like participating, I hope I become one. Actually what it makes me participate it's the little kids imagine yourself as a kid playing in a place where you just see is trash talk and bullying other players. I hope the new moderator come in strong and put an end to all that. And yo I would like to participate also is there anything I should do to get in that list please someone tell me.
    Yes,I absolutely agree with Zer0.Zer0 and I should have our names up there and I'm not trying to be impolite or anything.
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

  20. #60
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada(of course)
    Posts
    266

    Default BTW

    Btw why is minja up there he is spool mean.He call me an A-S-S! When I beat him.
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

Similar Threads

  1. Poll
    By Yill in forum Dink Smallwood HD
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2003, 10:06 AM
  2. A POLL....
    By Hori in forum Funeral Quest
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2003, 01:55 AM
  3. POLL:  Your favoritemission in Dink Smallwood.
    By King Jeff VI in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2002, 07:59 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •