Thread: banning

Lesser Wizard

Default banning

I see a lot of news about banned people. How do you get banned? Does someone have to ban you...who has this power... Is it live?
    I know I have typed an inappropriate word chatting before and saw a warning...would repetitive warnings get a ban?
    just want to be clear so I don't get "banned"

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by tanker View Post
    I see a lot of news about banned people. How do you get banned? Does someone have to ban you...who has this power... Is it live?
    I know I have typed an inappropriate word chatting before and saw a warning...would repetitive warnings get a ban?
    just want to be clear so I don't get "banned"
    You get banned for being an all around bad person. Bad language, bad behavior, anything you shouldn't be doing or that other people tell you to stop for your own good. You get banned by an administrator (Seth) or a moderator (Play). Play is the only moderator.......for now, at least.

I think the succession is verbal warning, muting, banning (unless you do something to really anger Seth. Then he may go right for the ban.).

Hopefully you don't get repetitive warnings, because they probably build up to a nice little banning. And it's hard to get unbanned.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    You get banned for being an all around bad person. Bad language, bad behavior, anything you shouldn't be doing or that other people tell you to stop for your own good. You get banned by an administrator (Seth) or a moderator (Play). Play is the only moderator.......for now, at least.

I think the succession is verbal warning, muting, banning (unless you do something to really anger Seth. Then he may go right for the ban.).

Hopefully you don't get repetitive warnings, because they probably build up to a nice little banning. And it's hard to get unbanned.
    so does an moderator have to be in my game??? or if I type an inappropriate word(accidentally of course) is that trigger an aouto warning... Just want to be clear as I have had some buddies using my tablet liking this game, and want to advise them to use my name responsibly...

so does an moderator have to be in my game??? or if I type an inappropriate word(accidentally of course) is that trigger an aouto warning... Just want to be clear as I have had some buddies using my tablet liking this game, and want to advise them to use my name responsibly...
    Hey tanker, no a moderator/admin does not have to be in the game...so just tell your friends not to say anything that you wouldn't say if they are using your tablet.

Lesser Wizard

As I am not a moderator, I don't know how the system works. I'd say listen to play, because he is the only current moderator. I don't think "auto warnings" are built in, per se, but you are just observed. But yeah, like Play said, just tell your friends to not do anything stupid using your name, and you should be fine.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.