Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "TIPS OF THE DAY"

here are some tips that may be helpful:

Put mines on crate spawn points, to stop enemies from getting crates and killing them if they try to.

Shoot beagles at spawn points to kill opponents immediately after they spawn

Go for crates instead of kills on the mode Crate King.

I find these tips helpful i hope they help others to
    SKULLS ARE ALWAYS IN GRAVES... and TANKED

I am back and am striving to become red and to surpass my past record of 26k in one day and going for 30k in one day

If any of y'all want coins just ask... i only give to people who are needy of the coins and are nice.

Visit my youtube channel... http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmSsb0UEVgpkkthCWy0qjuA
    I only started recently so not many vids but i will have at least 5 to 6 a week with tips and possibly commentary eventually!

Default Really good tips:

Quote Originally Posted by graveskull View Post
    here are some tips that may be helpful:

Put mines on crate spawn points, to stop enemies from getting crates and killing them if they try to.

Shoot beagles at spawn points to kill opponents immediately after they spawn

Go for crates instead of kills on the mode Crate King.

I find these tips helpful i hope they help others to
    These are basic helpful tips:

I hope you don't use it on me lol, jk.

1. When you have mines...Put a mine one in front of you and one on the back of your tank, so that the person can move forward or behind, HE OR SHE IS TRAPPED! This can only work in hedge or circle, and in space station. It works really well, it can only work really well if the opponent doesn't have a beagle, but it works most of the time. The opponent would be ready to take you on so he would come forward, then he would get killed, and if your opponent if scared of you he would go back, then he would get blasted by the mine. Either way you win. I have more, but I wish not to share them.
    Last edited by demonkid; 02-08-2013 at 12:42 AM.
    The king of demons is here.

Default Tips:

The demons way of playing...The way you beat m3 or spider or love, when you have skull: So when you see a skull coming at your way people probably don't aim right, that is because people have their own way of playing. I will send you a picture of my way of playing soon...but I will also tell you how you move, I move with my thumb, and I move turret with my right hand thumb, and click the power ups with my right index finger. I will post how I play soon.

How about, don't give private info away(age, birthday, where you live, etc.)

Don't flirt or date in the game. For all we can know, the person can be a 40 year old basement dwelling guy.

Don't gamble to much, it can become an addiction.(I've been there)
    Last edited by I-Am-Legend; 02-08-2013 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Why are you even reading this??
    What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around.

My Growtopian username is DiamondX

Check out my Guides!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...ide-to-Trading
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...t=golden+ratio
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...112-Tank-Guide
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...Profit-Quickly

Master Sorcerer

if u have a phone, ipod or something small like that, move with ur left thumb, shoot with right thumb, turn tank with right thumb and use items with right thumb, thumbs only
    6 yellows, 2 oranges, 6 lasers = 1.02 million cp

Quote Originally Posted by MrExecution View Post
    if u have a phone, ipod or something small like that, move with ur left thumb, shoot with right thumb, turn tank with right thumb and use items with right thumb, thumbs only
    Lol That's how I always play... iPad touchpad and phone.

I am back and am striving to become red and to surpass my past record of 26k in one day and going for 30k in one day

If any of y'all want coins just ask... i only give to people who are needy of the coins and are nice.

Visit my youtube channel... http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmSsb0UEVgpkkthCWy0qjuA
    I only started recently so not many vids but i will have at least 5 to 6 a week with tips and possibly commentary eventually!

Lesser Wizard

you can only accumulate three crates, taking a crate with three crates on board will not add a crate

Default What?

Lol That's how I always play... iPad touchpad and phone.
    I thought you said you play like god. Well, everyone has their own way of playing. To me I like to move with the thumb, shoot with thumb. It lets me shoot faster that way.

Quote Originally Posted by demonkid View Post
    I thought you said you play like god. Well, everyone has their own way of playing. To me I like to move with the thumb, shoot with thumb. It lets me shoot faster that way.
    But you told me to play like you so i changed my playing style to how you play... ive gotten a lot better im getting cp a little bit faster.

Default Nice...

But you told me to play like you so i changed my playing style to how you play... ive gotten a lot better im getting cp a little bit faster.
    I tried to play like god, but it takes practice. I tried it in one match, but holy poop, people crushed me. This one green guy called me a noob, and that I suck. Then I battled him again, and asked him, who's the bad one now? Oh did he start crying.

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    Noobs are players who have played for a long time but never progressed. Newbs are players who are new to the game. Which one are these tips directed to?
    newbs=noobs . Same meaning, different spelling. Don't know who came up with it.
    Stay Cool

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Play View Post
    Hey,

I thought it would be helpful if we came up with some "TIPS OF THE DAY" that Seth could use on the front page. There are a lot of new players joining the game each day who may not know some basic things that we may consider are obvious...so post any tip you can think of. Maybe Seth can start having 2-3 tips showing at once...e.g. 1 tip that is helpful to brand new players e.g. "Press the big red button to shoot" and 1 tip that is helpful to most of us.

Here's a start:

TIP: "You only see a message when someone wins 15 coins or more in the tavern." (This would let players know that when they see the "win" messages, the player who just won could have actually gambled over 100 coins just to get those 3 15-coin wins. Knowing this, players will hopefully stop saying things like "that's not fair...you always win", "what do you do to win", "you have so many coins...can I have some", "you're cheating", etc)

TIP: "You need at least 300 points to gain access to the VIP rooms."

TIP: "You can switch between tanks if you have more than one." (So that players know they don't lose their old tank when they buy a new one).

What are some tips that you can think of?
    Isn`t there a tip like that at the bottom of the news.