Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lesser Wizard

Default PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS

Hey everyone,

I'm creating this thread so that players can report TRULY PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS.

Please see the rules section on the front page of the game to understand who to report.

If you want to report someone, please provide a screenshot of the offense to prove your case. If a screenshot was not taken or the offense is something that you can not take a screenshot of (e.g. someone who consistently leaves team games), please report the player's name and 2 letter ID along with an explanation of what they did.

There are certain offenses that are completely unacceptable while there are certain offenses that are "annoying" but acceptable...up to a certain point. Providing proof of multiple instances of the same player breaking the rules would be helpful to differentiate a player that consistently breaks the rules versus one-time occurrences. This will help identify these players so that the appropriate action can be taken.

Please stay on topic in this thread, otherwise, it will degenerate quickly and become ineffective.
    Last edited by Play; 04-23-2012 at 02:32 AM.

Lesser Wizard

Default man...

this sounds like a good idea but could some one use it for evil purposes.say some on continued to beat some one and the prson who is loseing dos not like . Them he could say the winners name and get him band you should only do it if they have proof
    Ducktape

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ducktape View Post
    this sounds like a good idea but could some one use it for evil purposes.say some on continued to beat some one and the prson who is loseing dos not like . Them he could say the winners name and get him band you should only do it if they have proof
    I wont to report realgun. he started cussing at me n my snickers account. After a while it got worse. I have pics. But i have them pasted on a word doc and dont know how to post them. please help.

Quote Originally Posted by playerde View Post
    I wont to report realgun. he started cussing at me n my snickers account. After a while it got worse. I have pics. But i have them pasted on a word doc and dont know how to post them. please help.
    Please excuse Realgun, he has a very short temper and gets angry easily. I beated him on his SergeON account and he got mad a ton, but I guess his english(hes from russia)is easily too bad to understand the rules.
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

Beware, I love trolling!

I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by InYourFACE View Post
    Please excuse Realgun, he has a very short temper and gets angry easily. I beated him on his SergeON account and he got mad a ton, but I guess his english(hes from russia)is easily too bad to understand the rules.
    U are basically saying its ok for some people to cuss.

Lesser Wizard

Default mm.....-sounds good

Ducktape

Lesser Wizard

Default sorry

sorry about double post
    Ducktape

I got a little question I know how to take a screenshot just not know how 2 post it
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ducktape View Post
    Hey, don't worry about that, everything can be verified by looking at the logs.

Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    I got a little question I know how to take a screenshot just not know how 2 post it
    Hey,

When you're creating a post you'll see different icons on the top. You can upload a screenshot/picture by using the "Attachments" icon or the "Insert Image" icon.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    As far as I can tell, you can't upload pictures directly from the Touchpad. It says "search computer" or something like that, and it doesn't recognize the Touchpad as a computer. Here's the best way I can think of:

First, get the pictures to your computer. Either connect your device as a flash drive, or email the pictures to yourself. In either case, save the photos onto your computer, and then follow Play's advice (i.e. Hit the upload picture button, go into files and upload the screenshots).

There may be an easier way that I just don't know about, but this seems to work.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

Default Hartford NH

I guess I will start. The player name is listed above. He is a problematic players. He started with me the other day after beating him a few times, I just ignored it at first. Then I saw him doing it to other players, I still kept quit. Today about 2 mins ago he started with me again. Talkin about moms and just talking trash. I have screenshots as well from today. If you can look at logs look at 3 mins ago in single player lobby. I warned him that he could get banned or muted but he continued! I even told him I took screen shots but wouldn't stop! This player is a noob and has recently just started playing, I think. If we can get rid of these problem players right off the back they might not corrupt others. If you need the screenshots let me know. If everyone starts listed players like this maybe we get rid of all the trash and good players like tankhunter won't leave! Please mute this player or give him some type or warning ASAP!

I just logged back on and this player changed his name to tpncrybaby NH lol. I took a screenshot of this too, too funny this must be some kid!

Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo

TPNFRCuk

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    As far as I can tell, you can't upload pictures directly from the Touchpad. It says "search computer" or something like that, and it doesn't recognize the Touchpad as a computer. Here's the best way I can think of:

First, get the pictures to your computer. Either connect your device as a flash drive, or email the pictures to yourself. In either case, save the photos onto your computer, and then follow Play's advice (i.e. Hit the upload picture button, go into files and upload the screenshots).

There may be an easier way that I just don't know about, but this seems to work.
    Here you go, ducktape.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post

Bacon you joined in 2012 :O

Default a different Tymobile and rex

hi, many of you regard me as eminem. (my tablet thought I spelt it wrong and might have put engine instead)
    Well, today, I witnessed a good player by the name of Simon, he was beating these two other players who's names were tymobile and rex, they were both swearing at him through out the game, but I could only get a bit of the swearing...
    I don't think that they are problematic or anything but they were being mean to someone else and that is a bit of an offence....
    thanks,
    em

Default Can you please ban Tymobile?

Quote Originally Posted by eminem View Post
    hi, many of you regard me as eminem. (my tablet thought I spelt it wrong and might have put engine instead)
    Well, today, I witnessed a good player by the name of Simon, he was beating these two other players who's names were tymobile and rex, they were both swearing at him through out the game, but I could only get a bit of the swearing...
    I don't think that they are problematic or anything but they were being mean to someone else and that is a bit of an offence....
    thanks,
    em
    I'm Zackery of course and I've been having the same problems. Tymobile has been swearing each time I kill him. Actually each time he gets killed by anyone he just replies " *** zack " or he says it with another name. I am truly getting tired of his crap. This actually happened today. Also each time when he wins he brags about it to other people like it was a big deal. It is just a game. I think you @Play or Twigs should check this case out and try to ban him. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    I'm Zackery of course and I've been having the same problems. Tymobile has been swearing each time I kill him. Actually each time he gets killed by anyone he just replies " *** zack " or he says it with another name. I am truly getting tired of his crap. This actually happened today. Also each time when he wins he brags about it to other people like it was a big deal. It is just a game. I think you @Play or Twigs should check this case out and try to ban him. Thank you.
    every time i kill him, he calls me a hacker and i do not think he should be banned for this.
    Badaim im not billybobjoe anymore. my sister is.

Lesser Wizard

I would like to back eminem and zackery.s report. Tymobile do indeed have a foul mouth. And a seriously bad attitude toward.s other players .the game (do not) need ppl like this.. Regards..
    the truth will set you free

Default yourmom FA

Dear Play Or Seth there's this guy named yourmom FA he started saying motherf***ing darkhawk and kept on going with it I warned him but he kept on going I'll try to get up some screenshots could you tell me how to do it again? Lol
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Quote Originally Posted by Play View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm creating this thread so that players can report TRULY PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS.

Please see the rules section on the front page of the game to understand who to report.

If you want to report someone, please provide a screenshot of the offense to prove your case. If a screenshot was not taken or the offense is something that you can not take a screenshot of (e.g. someone who consistently leaves team games), please report the player's name and 2 letter ID along with an explanation of what they did.

There are certain offenses that are completely unacceptable while there are certain offenses that are "annoying" but acceptable...up to a certain point. Providing proof of multiple instances of the same player breaking the rules would be helpful to differentiate a player that consistently breaks the rules versus one-time occurrences. This will help identify these players so that the appropriate action can be taken.

Please stay on topic in this thread, otherwise, it will degenerate quickly and become ineffective.
    I totally agree and when i emailed seth for 2 players he said take a screenshot, so i TRIED to take 2 screenshots from 2 other players that were swearing and an error popped up and said "an error was encountered on your SD card" im really mad because I want the players on Tanked to follow the rules but its diffucult when ur SD card is being rude -_-

-Bringiton

Default 2 swearing champions!!!

in the tavern sexycowboy AM was a swearing champion literally!

saying every kind of swear possible, calling people d!@#s and saying f!@# you, calling people b!@#$%!@s and b!@#$s and more!

in team mode ztank UV was swearing at everyone including me because they killed him.

im just 9.

could not make screen shot because didnt know how.