Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by blackout View Post
    these players were really disrespectful to me. First it started out when sexycowboy AM started swearing. I told him to stop but then started swearing at me.other players darkkillerPX, urgay2me CE, and bfg LT joined in of swearing at me.they all said I should go to he** and to fu** myself.I tried to ignore them but it was too much.please do something about it. I could not get bfg and urgay2me wrongdoings.also,bfg changed his name to fucblackout for awhile. I really did not like it. Since I didn't get any screenshots, Kat HT is a witness of this.

Well...........

That's unacceptable.

Try to remember what time it happened, because then Seth can look at the logs for that time.

Next time, try this:

Step 1) Find out if a moderator is on (type in "/msg twi" for twigs, "/msg pla" for Play, and "/msg set" for Seth).
    Step 2) Bring the moderator in by sending them a message. If no moderator is available, do what you did and tell them to stop. If they continue, ignore them and get a screenshot.
    Step 3) If no moderator is on for a while, send a message to the Admin Server by typing "/msg admin" (granted, Seth probably won't see it unless he's watching, but it can't hurt).
    Step 4) Send Seth an email by going to the homepage, hitting "HELP", scrolling down, and hitting "send email" or something (it's the first choice). Tell him the names, call letters, time of event, etc...--anything you think will be helpful.
    Step 5)-----optional-------Go back in, and if they are still there, see if any moderators have come on. If they have, good. If not, try another Admin message, and then leave.
    Step 6) This. The BEST thing to do as a last resort. Come to the forums and tell what happened. They will be found eventually.

REMEMBER.......DON'T PROVOKE THEM OR EGG THEM ON. DON'T EVEN TELL THEM YOU ARE CONTACTING PEOPLE. THAT WILL ONLY GET THEM ANGRIER.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

Lesser Wizard

So, basically, try to get them to stop. Then contact a moderator, then Seth, then come to the forums.

But your best defense: Ignorance. If you don't acknowledge them, they will stop. One time telling them to watch their language. That's it. One verbal warning, then it's out of your hands. A moderator or Seth can handle it from there.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

Default I have been cheated

kevinzhu OP is a very problematic player. He said if I gave him 5 coins he would let me win one game. He ended up not keeping his end of the deal so i lost coins and points. I messaged him multiple times and he kept ignoring. Finally he said ok he was sorry and was going to give my points back. Well he ended up cheating me AGAIN. This happened 5 times already. This guy is a cheater. Also I asked other players about kevinzhu OP and they said that they also were cheated by this guy and lost hundreds of points. Also he seems to be cheating with multiple accounts as I saw him in vip solo and another player not once but repeatedly. So I decided to stay in vip solo and not vote to launch. Well looks like he got frustrated saying that I either vote or leave. He really wanted to transfer his points. This also explains why his Win/Lose ratio has been icreasing dramatically and he has a very highscore. Please ban this player because he is causing problems and frustating people. I speak on behalf of many players on tanked who lost points and were cheated by this guy.

Sincerely,
    RPG RG

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ducktape View Post
    player 713624 AA was in the tavern a player enter and he said here comes the ball sucker now then he cussed out the player and said bad bad things about his mom. I have screen shots just don't know how to put the on my computer. To post
    Quote Originally Posted by blackout View Post
    these players were really disrespectful to me. First it started out when sexycowboy AM started swearing. I told him to stop but then started swearing at me.other players darkkillerPX, urgay2me CE, and bfg LT joined in of swearing at me.they all said I should go to he** and to fu** myself.I tried to ignore them but it was too much.please do something about it. I could not get bfg and urgay2me wrongdoings.also,bfg changed his name to fucblackout for awhile. I really did not like it. Since I didn't get any screenshots, Kat HT is a witness of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by RPG RG View Post
    kevinzhu OP is a very problematic player. He said if I gave him 5 coins he would let me win one game. He ended up not keeping his end of the deal so i lost coins and points. I messaged him multiple times and he kept ignoring. Finally he said ok he was sorry and was going to give my points back. Well he ended up cheating me AGAIN. This happened 5 times already. This guy is a cheater. Also I asked other players about kevinzhu OP and they said that they also were cheated by this guy and lost hundreds of points. Also he seems to be cheating with multiple accounts as I saw him in vip solo and another player not once but repeatedly. So I decided to stay in vip solo and not vote to launch. Well looks like he got frustrated saying that I either vote or leave. He really wanted to transfer his points. This also explains why his Win/Lose ratio has been icreasing dramatically and he has a very highscore. Please ban this player because he is causing problems and frustating people. I speak on behalf of many players on tanked who lost points and were cheated by this guy.

Sincerely,
    RPG RG

Thank you all for these reports.

And thanks bacon1 for your helpful posts on how to upload a screenshot and general advice.

NOTE: So far, this thread has done extremely well at staying ON POINT, thus, it has been successful at identifying problematic players. To continue to be effective, please do not make any off-topic/opinionated/open-ended posts that may lead to a "discussion" on this thread. I will need to remove such posts to keep the thread clean. This thread is for posting *REPORTS ONLY*, which we can then verify to be legitimate or not.

NOTE: Transferring of points between accounts is clearly stated to be against the rules, so it is appropriate to report a player that you have a high suspicion of breaking this rule. Again, this can be verified by the logs.
    Last edited by Play; 05-01-2012 at 05:10 AM.

Sincerely,
    RPG RG
    Once he made a deal with me to give me 1000 points for 10 coins. In the first game of course he starts shooting me and gets an easy 200pts- as I'm in a skull. I didn't do that again, he claimed it was an accident, also talked like he was giving me coins, but I refused to go to VIP lobby so he could send them. I don't know if it was a scam or if I misunderstood him. Based on other reports, it was probably him scamming me. I don't think he should be banned, I like him, but scamming is no fun.
    Watch Me Play Tanked in these Four Videos! (#1 Win 174 Points) (#2 VIP Teams) (#3 Win 527 Points) (#4 Shadow Tank)

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Once he made a deal with me to give me 1000 points for 10 coins. In the first game of course he starts shooting me and gets an easy 200pts- as I'm in a skull. I didn't do that again, he claimed it was an accident, also talked like he was giving me coins, but I refused to go to VIP lobby so he could send them. I don't know if it was a scam or if I misunderstood him. Based on other reports, it was probably him scamming me. I don't think he should be banned, I like him, but scamming is no fun.
    Yeah all the more reason he should be banned. Scamming once or twice ok but this scamming has gone too far and he has been doing multiple times to multiple people. This guy is a point-hungry monster. And he should be banned for this..

Potential problem: I was in a vip team game with ducktape JB, awesome RL, and some other player. This awesome RL player did not move or shoot at all during the game, but left promptly when the game ended. Several other vip players later told me that awesome RL is another one of ducktape's accounts. If so, that is certainly cheating. EDIT: On cheating, I refer to what happened in the game, not having multiple accounts on different devices.

The only other supporting evidence I have is that in the next vip team game, awesome RL accidentally was the 8th player and got sucked into the game; he promptly left.

I don't want to make false accusations but I feel I need to share this with the mods; perhaps the logs can give more clues?

EDIT: One more thing, he messaged me after the game saying that was unfair and he was sorry it happened... yeah sure...
    Last edited by Junior; 05-02-2012 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Forgot something
    Watch Me Play Tanked in these Four Videos! (#1 Win 174 Points) (#2 VIP Teams) (#3 Win 527 Points) (#4 Shadow Tank)

Potential problem: I was in a vip team game with ducktape JB, awesome RL, and some other player. This awesome RL player did not move or shoot at all during the game, but left promptly when the game ended. Several other vip players later told me that awesome RL is another one of ducktape's accounts. If so, that is certainly cheating.

The only other supporting evidence I have is that in the next vip team game, awesome RL accidentally was the 8th player and got sucked into the game; he promptly left.

I don't want to make false accusations but I feel I need to share this with the mods; perhaps the logs can give more clues?

EDIT: One more thing, he messaged me after the game saying that was unfair and he was sorry it happened... yeah sure...

This might help support what Junior is saying!

Yesterday I was in Team VIP with Agirl on my team. We were waitng for more people to arrive since I had just broadcasted. Ducktape arrived and was on the opposite side. Then awesome RL arrived and was on my team with Agirl. When two laser blues are on the same side, usually the opposite team tells one to switch. This Didn't happen, Ducktape didnt say a word. Also he could have told one of us to switch since it was 3 on my side and he was the only one on the opposite side. Very soon after Brewers mu arrived, AKA Mr. Crate King Trick Master, on ducktape's team. Also one othe player came to ducktape's team as well. So now it was 3 vs 3. I was still shocked that no one mentioned that me or Agirl need to switch, we are both laser blue. The game started it was Beagle mode. In the whole game I did not see my teammate awesome RL. We did win the game and at the end I looked at final score, like I always do. To my surprise awesome RL had 0 kills and died about 2 or 3 times. I thought to myself this player just might have had a very bad game but after I read Junior's post it all makes sense now.

Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo

Potential problem: I was in a vip team game with ducktape JB, awesome RL, and some other player. This awesome RL player did not move or shoot at all during the game, but left promptly when the game ended. Several other vip players later told me that awesome RL is another one of ducktape's accounts. If so, that is certainly cheating.

These guys are really annoying. I also found "alreadyon PN" keep cheating by transferring cp to some other accounts for many times. He got about 3500 cp this week and suddenly dropped to 600. Something like this happened numerous times. and the ID "MU" is still tricking others with crate king.

Yeah I've seen many players (including the ones you've mentioned) cheating by transferring points.
    Also another high rank tankGIRL who has 60k points also cheats by tranfering points from another account with ID tag "ON". I never see her play in lobby except in vip solo where she always transfer points. That's why her win/lose ratio is a whopping .85 and continually increases. Even though she never plays in lobby she seems to get thousands of points a week..although I don't have absolute proof of this.

Yeah I've seen many players (including the ones you've mentioned) cheating by transferring points.
    Also another high rank tankGIRL who has 60k points also cheats by tranfering points from another account with ID tag "ON". I never see her play in lobby except in vip solo where she always transfer points. That's why her win/lose ratio is a whopping .85 and continually increases. Even though she never plays in lobby she seems to get thousands of points a week..although I don't have absolute proof of this.

I thought something was fishy with tAnkgirl! I never see her online but she still manages to increase pts! Maybe Seth or Mods can look into it since you gave them the ID for the second account.

Quote Originally Posted by TPNFRC View Post
    I thought something was fishy with tAnkgirl! I never see her online but she still manages to increase pts! Maybe Seth or Mods can look into it since you gave them the ID for the second account.
    Yeah dude and also another person who I am suspicious about is aGIRLS1C JP. She has been getting a lot of points lately but (I'm telling honest truth) she doesn't have that much skill. Almost every game I played against her I won. Even I admit I'm not that great. Here is my proof: I beat agirls1c in one game and she lost 100+ points (yay!! lol). Then a few minutes later I see that she gained another 300 pts out of the blue! And this happened multiple times. Again I don't have absolute truth but I notice these things..

I don't think aGIRLS1C cheats she plays really good I've seen her gain pts fast in VIP maybe that's why you think she gains points quick.
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3 )

Forca Barça <3

Why do people eat treats like ice cream and cake when they're stressed? Because stressed spelled backwords is desserts. [MIND-BLOWN]

Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    I don't think aGIRLS1C cheats she plays really good I've seen her gain pts fast in VIP maybe that's why you think she gains points quick.
    Idk. Seems suspicious to me. I really don't see the point in cheating..like you're trying to win all the time but then what's the fun and point of it all?

Lesser Wizard

Default I don't cheat

awesome is not mine I have a little brother and he plays too but I don't think he cheats
    Ducktape

Lesser Wizard

Default well

Quote Originally Posted by ducktape View Post
    awesome is not mine I have a little brother and he plays too but I don't think he cheats
    well he might be awesome I'm not sure I never reply see him he's a gamer and spends most time in his room but I don't think he is cheating for me or any one . I sunk in to his room today and his I'd is R something it might RL to but I don't know I only saw it because he was at friends house and left his tabs screen unlocked but I'm not apart of his scamming. And while dose not cheats she's just good and smart
    Ducktape

Yeah dude and also another person who I am suspicious about is aGIRLS1C JP. She has been getting a lot of points lately but (I'm telling honest truth) she doesn't have that much skill. Almost every game I played against her I won. Even I admit I'm not that great. Here is my proof: I beat agirls1c in one game and she lost 100+ points (yay!! lol). Then a few minutes later I see that she gained another 300 pts out of the blue! And this happened multiple times. Again I don't have absolute truth but I notice these things..
    I am 110 percent sure that aGIRL DOES NOT cheat. She has been playing for a very long time. She is also very very good. She has reached the level of 10k pt and above (laser blue) in a m3. In order to do this you have to have skills. In regards to the 1 vs 1 battle sometimes it all about luck. When I say this I mean the luck of the crates you get, where you respawn, the map (I hate hedge maze for 1 vs 1) etc. I have also lost several 1 vs 1 games. Now the gaining of 300 pts in a couple mins is very very possible. I have been taking screens shots of all my big games lately and also have some screen shots of a couple games from a few weeks ago. This is to prove to certain people that I am gaining my pts fast by earning them in battles, they call it the so call "Miracle". I have attached screen shots below. One is from yesterday and the other is from a few weeks ago. I win big games like this all the time and win 200 pt games at least a few times a day.

Yoyoyoyoyoyoyo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.PNG 
Views:	120 
Size:	901.7 KB 
ID:	825   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.PNG 
Views:	96 
Size:	987.2 KB 
ID:	826  

(edited/removed: argumentative/off-topic)
    Last edited by Play; 05-06-2012 at 11:00 AM.

Lesser Wizard

(edited/removed: off-topic)
    Last edited by Play; 05-06-2012 at 11:00 AM.

(edited/removed: off-topic)
    Last edited by Play; 05-06-2012 at 11:02 AM.