Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS

think I may be classed as a problem player.
    thought originally it was my poor play got my ip banned
    noticed the other day its whenever my connection lags that it auto forfeits
    so to all players concerned. Pantohorse and Tristan apologise for wasting the games
    virgin are supposed to be coming out with a new superhub this week

Default play

Quote Originally Posted by Play View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm creating this thread so that players can report TRULY PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS.

Please see the rules section on the front page of the game to understand who to report.

If you want to report someone, please provide a screenshot of the offense to prove your case. If a screenshot was not taken or the offense is something that you can not take a screenshot of (e.g. someone who consistently leaves team games), please report the player's name and 2 letter ID along with an explanation of what they did.

There are certain offenses that are completely unacceptable while there are certain offenses that are "annoying" but acceptable...up to a certain point. Providing proof of multiple instances of the same player breaking the rules would be helpful to differentiate a player that consistently breaks the rules versus one-time occurrences. This will help identify these players so that the appropriate action can be taken.

Please stay on topic in this thread, otherwise, it will degenerate quickly and become ineffective.
    play you should mute skull, he said a the f**** word to me and now he is call me me a loser every secend a nd broadcasting it.

Lesser Knight

Default cpudl

Ok so, I was in a game with secret-agent, Latino QJ and cpudl. Secret-agent and beat him then could started calling Latino QJ a noob in 4 games!! Check the logs!!!
    Last edited by playernf; 11-05-2012 at 12:45 PM.

Lesser Wizard

Default poor taste screenname

coknbalz LC
    why this name is allowed I have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by tanker View Post
    coknbalz LC
    why this name is allowed I have no idea
    User was banned earlier today
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Default Hi

When I try to add screen shot I can't because I'm on iPad

Default Swearing player

In solo game on October 21 2012 time 3:25 singhking got angry and started swearing at me and others. Please fix this

My cousin came over today, after we got tired of playing football we went on tanked. we played in multiplayer for a while then i thought he would do good in solo matches. I left the room and came back, then i started playing. Sorry if he said anything bad.
    SINGH-KING not sing, I only sing when...

we are not stupid here. Me myself wouldn't want anyone touching my account especially giving them a permission playing solo.
    I believe 99.9% of high ranks will have the same view on this one. I was using other account and i also played with you. You lost and did swear, so i believe its not the first time you've done this. i've got nothing against you, but just keep it clean, don't get upset because of losing. Peace.

This game is not my life. I would let my cousin play because he is family, if he lost big deal. Its not the end of the world. I just play because its fun. And if you noticed he was playing on IOS, I don't play on IOS I play on webOS he brought his iPad.
    SINGH-KING not sing, I only sing when...

Lesser Wizard

He knew your password ? Then why didn't u let him play 1v1 with u on webos and him on iOS

I'm here to report google he was a panzer and I did 1v1 with him he asked for coins and taunted meh by sayin u suck u play with the panzers ... Then he said he needs a skull I told him I already have1 the game ended google leves and comes back and says that was his cuzin
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Unhappy Swearing player 2

Today eathanrock at 6:38 called me the a word please take care of this

Angry Swearing player 2 again

7:00 ethanrock said the f word to me please please act

Default Problem

Today October 25 2012 time 4:15 peterc said the f word to me please act out

Default hmm proplayer

hm dude your one to be talking about problematic players, take a look Play.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    No Matter How Many Fish Are In The Sea, IT WILL BE SO EMPTY WITHOUT ME!

Smile

I have a very important question here.... Why cant you people be responsible enough and handle the situation by yourself. Ignore who ever is being mean to you, and you don't have to spam this thread with non sense. If no one reply's to you don't keep re posting. All you have to do when someone is being mean to you 1. ignore them 2. say something nice back or 3. say Thank you. Seth cant handle all of you guys acting immature and not responsible enough to handle the situation. Try these little tips and if it doesn't help and you have tried everything then say something to a mod. I'm pretty sure Greaser will help you if you talk to him or any other mods that's what they're here for.
    Forget the glass slippers this princess wears cleats.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by dagirl View Post
    I have a very important question here.... Why cant you people be responsible enough and handle the situation by yourself. Ignore who ever is being mean to you, and you don't have to spam this thread with non sense. If no one reply's to you don't keep re posting. All you have to do when someone is being mean to you 1. ignore them 2. say something nice back or 3. say Thank you. Seth cant handle all of you guys acting immature and not responsible enough to handle the situation. Try these little tips and if it doesn't help and you have tried everything then say something to a mod. I'm pretty sure Greaser will help you if you talk to him or any other mods that's what they're here for.
    She has a point. You can't report a player each time they say something mean. If they do it alot then report them.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaWhale View Post
    hm dude your one to be talking about problematic players, take a look Play.
    Yes I did say that I was muted I did my time I have returned a better player.

Default blaster HC

This player, blaster HC, has been trying to get himself banned, and there were no moderators on at the time. This was about 6 minutes ago, so you can check the logs.
    Thanks,
    Snoog

Quote Originally Posted by Snoogilypoop View Post
    This player, blaster HC, has been trying to get himself banned, and there were no moderators on at the time. This was about 6 minutes ago, so you can check the logs.
    Thanks,
    Snoog
    He made a broadcast in this attempt to get banned.