Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS

Excuse me, TPNFRC does not cheat! I'm on a lot when he is on, I see him earn his points. Can we drop this ridiculous idea already?

I've also seen aGIRL earn her points. I've seen nothing suspicious from her. You can earn hundreds of points in minutes. I was recently in a game where someone earned an easy 427 points legitimately. I have had games of +391 and +390. A long time ago I was in a game where Zer0 earned 500.

The question is where are Seth, Play, and Twigs; I'm surprised they have been away from this thread so long?

Let's try to stay on topic, now.

(edited/removed: argumentative/opinionated/off-topic)
    Last edited by Play; 05-06-2012 at 11:04 AM.

(edited/removed: off-topic)

Last edited by Play; 05-06-2012 at 11:07 AM.

(edited/removed: argumentative/off-topic)
    Last edited by Play; 05-06-2012 at 11:08 AM.

Last edited by Play; 05-06-2012 at 11:10 AM.

Last edited by Play; 05-06-2012 at 11:10 AM.
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Quote Originally Posted by RPG RG View Post
    Yeah dude and also another person who I am suspicious about is aGIRLS1C JP. She has been getting a lot of points lately but (I'm telling honest truth) she doesn't have that much skill. Almost every game I played against her I won. Even I admit I'm not that great. Here is my proof: I beat agirls1c in one game and she lost 100+ points (yay!! lol). Then a few minutes later I see that she gained another 300 pts out of the blue! And this happened multiple times. Again I don't have absolute truth but I notice these things..
    yeah, it was because i beat trevor and won 200.
    aGIRLS1C

Default i don't cheat

wrong1, rpg, i can see why you think i cheat. after i lose many points, i go to vip teams, because that's where i win most of my points, like darkhawk said. i think there is no point in cheating, because the point of the game is to win points, but you can still lose some.

and thanks to tpn, darkhawk, and junior for backing me up.
    aGIRLS1C

Quote Originally Posted by true1 View Post
    TPNFRC transferred 10k to Danny 3838 GM account.

If you played tanked long enough, you will know what kind the person TPNFRC really is. If you think he is an honest person, think twice; if you think he never transferred points to another person account, think again. I remember couple months ago when he swore that he would quit from Tanked permanently, his CP was about 13k, and Danny 3838 GM (TPNFRC’s best friend)’s CP was about 17k. After I woke up next day, I noticed that TPNFRC dropped from top 50 and Danny 3838 GM’s CP went up 10k to about 27k. Nobody could earn 10k CP overnight back then. Obviously, TPNFRC transferred 10k CP to Danny 3838 GM’s account. We all know TPNFRC has several devices. I would ask TPNFRC to provide all the Tanked IDs here, so that Seth can check the relation between TPNFRC accounts and Danny 3838 GM account.

TPNFRC is an easy anger, sensitive and arrogant person. He offended Seth couple of times. The most recent one was he challenged the way Seth doing business. Even the worst person in the Tanked community never offended Seth, the great creator of Tanked. You think Seth really accepted your apology, I doubt it. If I was Seth and had to ban someone, I would ban TPNFRC first.

Because TPNFRC addicted to Tanked so much, he broke his promise “I will quit Tanked forever”. He came back quietly by using the name “Warrior”. Once his CP reached to 13k, he changed back his name to TPNFRC again. So he thought nobody noticed he had transferred points to Danny 3838 GM. He tried to talk very nice in the game, so he could make people to think he was a nice guy.

I personally do not trust TPNFRC at all.
    I have played the game since the start and seen what TPNFRC has done and He has never tried to cheat! If you were in this game long enough Wrong1 you would know that TPNFRC is a nice guy that would never cheat! There was no promise! He said he would be gone from tanked for a little while! He has never used the name "warrior". TPNFRC would never cheat even if it gave him a billion points!
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Quote Originally Posted by aGIRLS1C View Post
    wrong1, rpg, i can see why you think i cheat. after i lose many points, i go to vip teams, because that's where i win most of my points, like darkhawk said. i think there is no point in cheating, because the point of the game is to win points, but you can still lose some.

and thanks to tpn, darkhawk, and junior for backing me up.
    Hi agirl, I didn't say you were cheating. I am playing in VIP rooms everyday, just someone mentions your name but I didn't endorse you. We are just confused by many statistics and want Seth to publish more information to know the truth. It seems all top players are backing up each other, anyway we have low cp and prefer to trust you guys.

I just want to stop discussing this topic, lets back to game.

Lesser Wizard

Ladies and gentlemen (I assume both are represented), please stop. This thread is for reporting problems, not poking holes in other people's reports. Not fighting. The log will verify or disprove any reports.

Play is going to be ashamed of you all. People have to go back at least 15 posts to see anything even remotely related to this thread.

If you want to fight, go do it on another thread. Not this one; this one needs to remain clean.

I imagine Play will delete this whole conversation anyway (not that I'd know by experience or anything ). None of this has to do with reporting problem players.

Grow up, let it go, and get back on topic. If you can't let it go, start a fighting thread for all I care. Otherwise, just be cool.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

Hey, I just wanna let you know that the MU kid is still scamming people I've seen his broadcasts.
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

(edited/removed: opinionated/off-topic)
    Last edited by Play; 05-06-2012 at 11:18 AM.

(edited: removed quote)

I am not one of these players you mentioned. My cp today is not even over 5k, but I am working very very hard to move it up.

Both XT and UE are problematic players, I remembered there was a post discussing this. Personally, I never seen they are playing in the game. They should be penalized as well if transferring cp. But I do remember you were penalized by Seth because of cp transferring. Correct me if I am wrong.

Anyway, can you guys stop fighting and back to the topics. If you want, please make a new post thread.
    Last edited by Play; 05-06-2012 at 11:22 AM.

I never said "MU" is a cheater, but he made a trick, pretend to vote and change the mode to crate king right before the game begins. Only you support him in this way here.

Please guys back to the topics and report problematic players here. If you want please open another thread.
    Last edited by Play; 05-06-2012 at 11:25 AM.

Lesser Wizard

You know, Wrong1, the best way to get people to stop fighting is to stop fighting back. That goes for everyone else too. Get back on topic, because this whole conversation will most likely be deleted by Play.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

Wait when you said "aka "RG"" are you reffering to me??? I'm not a transfer account...or maybe there's another player with ID tag RG like me.
    Last edited by Play; 05-06-2012 at 11:29 AM.

Lesser Wizard

This thread has now become completely off track due to the nature of the topic. I am going to have to go back and clean it up. The useful posts, semi-useful posts, and useless posts have all become intertwined, thus, many of the posts will need to be edited/removed. However, ALL of the useful information will still be saved in the database. Thanks to all of you that provided the useful information.

*Regarding the reporting of suspicous players who may be transferring points between accounts: Iím finding it unfair to report a player here and have his/her name publicly listed only to find out that the player is actually innocent. Therefore, please report these players along with any useful information DIRECTLY to us via email. You can email Seth or you can send an email to
    tankedreports@gmail.com.

*Regarding transferring of points between accounts: Action is already being taken for players that have been found to be transferring points. NOTE that most of these players have not even been mentioned in this thread, and some have. If a player is caught transferring points, their points will be removed and their account(s) may be banned. In addition, internal changes are going to be made to detect when such activity occurs. This will help preserve the integrity of the game.