Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS

Oh yo yo... there's a demon inside...oh yo yo...just like Jekyll 'n Hyde...

Quote Originally Posted by playerde View Post
    So I was playing against Powertank2 and he killed me even when I got the first shot m4 vs m3. I don't have screenshots yet but many people have been complaining about it.
    M4 almost never beats M3 in a face off, no matter who got the first shot.

Quotable quotes:

Selling HTB Seeds 5/WL in vending at B2SEEDS

Banned

Ya but he should at least die once like that. He never did. Many people also have same problem with power.
    QUOTE=Boomer;748130]M4 almost never beats M3 in a face off, no matter who got the first shot.[/QUOTE]

Banned

Omfg cuto and king and itachi are trading cp. in solo king kept on running towards itachi. Pls I have a screenshot of king and cuto
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    M4 almost never beats M3 in a face off, no matter who got the first shot.

Lesser Knight

THATS WHAT I DO

umm.Is this sticky for reporting players in tanked only?Can i report about players in growtopia?

Quote Originally Posted by IpadPat View Post
    umm.Is this sticky for reporting players in tanked only?Can i report about players in growtopia?
    Yup. Tanked only. That's why its in the Tanked forum.

Quotable quotes:

Banned

Hey i was playing with jrezked the lazer one and he started asking me where i live. Creepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Play View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm creating this thread so that players can report TRULY PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS.

Please see the rules section on the front page of the game to understand who to report.

If you want to report someone, please provide a screenshot of the offense to prove your case. If a screenshot was not taken or the offense is something that you can not take a screenshot of (e.g. someone who consistently leaves team games), please report the player's name and 2 letter ID along with an explanation of what they did.

There are certain offenses that are completely unacceptable while there are certain offenses that are "annoying" but acceptable...up to a certain point. Providing proof of multiple instances of the same player breaking the rules would be helpful to differentiate a player that consistently breaks the rules versus one-time occurrences. This will help identify these players so that the appropriate action can be taken.

Please stay on topic in this thread, otherwise, it will degenerate quickly and become ineffective.

Banned

A new player called ban is hacking. Fix the hack or i will stop playing so many hackers now on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Play View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm creating this thread so that players can report TRULY PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS.

Please see the rules section on the front page of the game to understand who to report.

If you want to report someone, please provide a screenshot of the offense to prove your case. If a screenshot was not taken or the offense is something that you can not take a screenshot of (e.g. someone who consistently leaves team games), please report the player's name and 2 letter ID along with an explanation of what they did.

There are certain offenses that are completely unacceptable while there are certain offenses that are "annoying" but acceptable...up to a certain point. Providing proof of multiple instances of the same player breaking the rules would be helpful to differentiate a player that consistently breaks the rules versus one-time occurrences. This will help identify these players so that the appropriate action can be taken.

Please stay on topic in this thread, otherwise, it will degenerate quickly and become ineffective.
    - - - Updated - - -

Seth i am serios and idk if i get banned if i say this ***ff are u doing. And if i dont get my cp back going to be really mad. His hack hiw double shoot but he can control it he also happens to know everyones spawn in a large map.
    A new player called ban is hacking. Fix the hack or i will stop playing so many hackers now on.
    - - - Updated - - -

Bye the way have someone reply to this. thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Seth i am serios and idk if i get banned if i say this ***ff are u doing. And if i dont get my cp back going to be really mad. His hack hiw double shoot but he can control it he also happens to know everyones spawn in a large map.
    Last edited by Junior; 09-21-2014 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Excessive emoticons removed

Default Ice dragon

I have question please answer it. How much is the ice dragon if i buy it with world lock.
    And what is the sense of the level of the character in growtopia? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by haroldharold View Post
    I have question please answer it. How much is the ice dragon if i buy it with world lock.
    And what is the sense of the level of the character in growtopia? Thanks
    /fp /fp /fp /fp /fp /fp

THIS IS TANKED DUDE!!!!

Quotable quotes:

Banned

If ace acts up again I am going to get screenshots and get the police involved. Since mods don't care. 2nd time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    /fp /fp /fp /fp /fp /fp

THIS IS TANKED DUDE!!!!

If ace acts up again I am going to get screenshots and get the police involved. Since mods don't care. 2nd time.
    Sorry but this is going too far, like 80% of your posts are total spam! regarding the post where u put like 1 billion angry faces. Stop the spam! It's annoying!
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

Beware, I love trolling!

I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

This is like Jawbreaker with all red circles

Quotable quotes:

Banned

will stop spam after cyber bullying stops. if u are defending ace you are just as guilty. in my country it is a huge deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by InYourFACE View Post
    Sorry but this is going too far, like 80% of your posts are total spam! regarding the post where u put like 1 billion angry faces. Stop the spam! It's annoying!

will stop spam after cyber bullying stops. if u are defending ace you are just as guilty. in my country it is a huge deal.
    I'm pretty sure a mod will stop you before cyber bullying stops. There is no way to prevent or stop cyber bullying. Live with that, the police or something like that won't do anything against that and might just result in banning tanked from the App Store and will maybe affect other RT-Soft games like Growtopia too.

And yes, I am defending ace. Ace might be a troublemaker, but he's a nice one when you get to know him better. Countering his skull in VIP solo with m4 ain't very British either, that's at least what I am seeing often when playing with ace, skull or something like that. I like ace, he's nice and friendly to me. If you don't accept that not all people admire and love you and might just be mean, quit and read books.
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

Beware, I love trolling!

I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Instead of spamming the forums....Email Seth about this.
    Last edited by Junior; 09-21-2014 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Excessive emoticons removed
    Uh, hi.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathSkull View Post
    Instead of spamming the forums....Email Seth about this.
    Why'd you quote the whole thing??? My PC is lagging now... x_x

Quotable quotes:

Banned

In US cops care about it. It is a huge deal here.
    Quote Originally Posted by InYourFACE View Post
    I'm pretty sure a mod will stop you before cyber bullying stops. There is no way to prevent or stop cyber bullying. Live with that, the police or something like that won't do anything against that and might just result in banning tanked from the App Store and will maybe affect other RT-Soft games like Growtopia too.

And yes, I am defending ace. Ace might be a troublemaker, but he's a nice one when you get to know him better. Countering his skull in VIP solo with m4 ain't very British either, that's at least what I am seeing often when playing with ace, skull or something like that. I like ace, he's nice and friendly to me. If you don't accept that not all people admire and love you and might just be mean, quit and read books.

Just removed the spammy emoticons... please do not reply to this post for any reason other than posting reports.

No spam.
    No other chatting needed here (That's what the rest of the forum is for).

Thanks

Default bad lampard

i hate report but lampard keep say bad words to me everyday whenever he see me, very bad so i hav to report
    Attached Images Attached Images