Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS

silver OO

not many of you people know but an0nym0us is my cousin. i was over his house. we played tank and he had m4 and i had skull i wouldnt vote so he started beating me in reality and cussin at me in a game

Lesser Wizard

As many of you have noticed or will notice, we have cracked down on many players found to be transferring points. Some of these players were highly ranked and some of these players were not highly ranked. THIS IS AN ONGOING PROCESS...so as players are caught transferring points, they will also have their points removed and/or be banned.

*Also, importantly, NEW internal changes and tracking systems have been implemented to automatically detect when players are transferring points. If players are currently transferring points, I advise you to stop NOW.

*Finally, here are some IMPORTANT CLARIFICATIONS on the (new) rules regarding transferring of points:
    -ANY transferring of points, regardless of whether or not it is between your own personal accounts or if it is between non-personal accounts, is against the rules.
    -It is AGAINST THE RULES TO EXCHANGE COINS FOR POINTS OR POINTS FOR COINS. This is the exact same thing as transferring points between accounts. If you have been doing this or have been asking others to do it, I advise you to stop NOW.

As far as reporting players who are breaking these rules, we can try again to report these players here on this thread. I had to clean the thread up once already because it became off-topic, so if you want to report here, please provide some type of "proof" for your report. You can also report the players directly to us via email. You can email Seth or you can send an email to
    tankedreports@gmail.com

All of these measures are being taken to ensure that the game continues to remain fair.

Dear Play, I would like to report this guy named kflyer ID he started swearing I told him to stop because kids are playing then he said are you a baby? Can't take some language?
    and then he said there's nothing to do on on this game it's (then he said Shi* word) please do something about this,Thanks.
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Top ranked Playerj continues to demo his potty mouth. This time it was directed at player named Hanu, can provide screenshot. Should be zero tolerance for foul language Seth since kids are online.

Jimbo

Hey I'm here to report for my friend RTsofttank this guy name darkhawk ST (yes my name is cool :]) he said this guy stole 5 coins from him and won't give it back he asked several times and still hasn't given it back and then just left please don't start complaining about not to trust anyone on this game because I said I'll do this for my friend

I got another problematic player his name is slunder he started swearing at me because I'm a spawn killer. I do not remember versing him ever and he said I hope your parents hate you then he said if you let me win once I'll call it even. I bet he just wanted points and people know I don't cheat please do something about this. Thanks.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    Hey I'm here to report for my friend RTsofttank this guy name darkhawk ST (yes my name is cool :]) he said this guy stole 5 coins from him and won't give it back he asked several times and still hasn't given it back and then just left please don't start complaining about not to trust anyone on this game because I said I'll do this for my friend

Hey darkhawk, you already know the solution to your friend's "complaint" based on your post, so you already know what advice to give him.

The rest of this post is general information to everyone regarding this issue.

PLEASE NOTE: It is up to a player to give coins to another player; if the other player "promises" to give them back and does not, there is nothing that will be done about that.

**HOWEVER, it is AGAINST THE RULES to EXCHANGE COINS FOR POINTS or POINTS FOR COINS. This is the same thing as transferring points between accounts. If you know players that do this or if a player asks you to do this, please REPORT the players here.**

Default Player ID NH Again !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TPNFRC View Post
    This player is at it again. I think he has been muted since he was not saying anything but now he changes his name to talk trash. I have attached a picture. This happen about 3 mins ago in single player lobby. He changed his name a couple of times to talk trash to me, I took the last name change as proof. Players like this need to be banned! You mute him, I think, and still they don't learn their lesson. Please ban the player from the game and lets start getting rid of the trash!

Everything I stated above, again this player is doing! Attached is a screen shot for verification. It seems like if you beat him, he just talks trash and doesn't stop.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO

Everything I stated above, again this player is doing! Attached is a screen shot for verification. It seems like if you beat him, he just talks trash and doesn't stop.

Just so you know this is happening again just now. He is changing his name to talk trash. If you want the screen shots let me know, have two more from just now.
    YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO

Lesser Wizard

Dear Play, I would like to report this guy named kflyer ID he started swearing I told him to stop because kids are playing then he said are you a baby? Can't take some language?
    and then he said there's nothing to do on on this game it's (then he said Shi* word) please do something about this,Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by jim_chung View Post
    Top ranked Playerj continues to demo his potty mouth. This time it was directed at player named Hanu, can provide screenshot. Should be zero tolerance for foul language Seth since kids are online.

Jimbo
    I got another problematic player his name is slunder he started swearing at me because I'm a spawn killer. I do not remember versing him ever and he said I hope your parents hate you then he said if you let me win once I'll call it even. I bet he just wanted points and people know I don't cheat please do something about this. Thanks.

Thank you both for the reports...these players will be monitored. As I said earlier, providing screenshots is always helpful. Please report back if it continues.

Just so you know this is happening again just now. He is changing his name to talk trash. If you want the screen shots let me know, have two more from just now.

Some of the names I found he used (not shown in your screenshots) were clearly against the rules. So, it's taken care of...his name has been changed and locked.

Here's another report the player's name is tanked UT he started swearing at me because I beat him in 1 game he started saying the f word then b word to me I told him to stop but he didn't listen so I came to report here but didn't tell him I'm reporting on forums.

silver OO

This guy called tank devil cursed at me cause I beat him and I stole soccer kills and he called me a bitch

Squire

Default Can we ban fake/dead players?

In team mode there seems to still be a good amount of people that use a second device and as a dead player in team mode. If the auto sort ends up putting their second (non playing) device on their team, they immediately have the user quit. But if on the opposite team the will make it slightly move to keep them in and not auto kicked. I think some of these dead players should be banned. One in particular is Player MP (iOS) -this was the dead user account. Just had a few games where this user was performing the above. These type of users end up costing peeps some good hard earned points. Thoughts?

RPro (GT ND GW)

Quote Originally Posted by rpro View Post
    In team mode there seems to still be a good amount of people that use a second device and as a dead player in team mode. If the auto sort ends up putting their second (non playing) device on their team, they immediately have the user quit. But if on the opposite team the will make it slightly move to keep them in and not auto kicked. I think some of these dead players should be banned. One in particular is Player MP (iOS) -this was the dead user account. Just had a few games where this user was performing the above. These type of users end up costing peeps some good hard earned points. Thoughts?

RPro (GT ND GW)
    I think Player MP (iOS) is working with Tommbass GD (iOS) and both are from country NL. When Tommbass GD is killing Player MP, he gives no resistance. Happens in singles as well. Tommbass GD drives M4 and Player MP drives panzer.

Lesser Wizard

Thanks for the reports darkhawk and silver.

Quote Originally Posted by rpro View Post

RPro (GT ND GW)

Hey,

Thanks for reporting this. This is the same thing as throwing games, which is VERY against the rules.

Please report all players (usernames and 2 letter ID's) who are doing this. They will be looked into and taken care of appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    I think Player MP (iOS) is working with Tommbass GD (iOS) and both are from country NL. When Tommbass GD is killing Player MP, he gives no resistance. Happens in singles as well. Tommbass GD drives M4 and Player MP drives panzer.

Thanks for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by silver OO View Post
    This guy called tank devil cursed at me cause I beat him and I stole soccer kills and he called me a bitch
    I didnt call you anything! I dont cuss!
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

i'm sure everyone who plays with jackdeng or deng experience this. he is using skull, if we shoot him first and he died, he always able to shoot us after . I know its lag, but its always like this with him. the worst thing that he is using skull so its a positive thing for him, he doesn't need to be fast at killing, and dont matter if he dies first, he can kill us after.

Lesser Wizard

player tbb NJ is being mean to me. He says know one likes me and is spreading. Crap about me. He calls me choking when I get chance to play him he quits calls me choking and cussed me out a lot he msg me this messages and in public please help....!!!!
    Ducktape

Lesser Wizard

player tbb NJ is being mean to me. He says know one likes me and is spreading. Crap about me. He calls me choking when I get chance to play him he quits calls me chikin and cussed me out a lot he msg me this messages and in public please help....!!!!
    Ducktape

Peasant

Default Problematic player

@play I would like to report a player his name is hoodyninja qg I don't not have a screenshot but he was impersonating moderators and swearing and called a couple people mentally retarded and threating other players thanks for your time and dedcation Max