Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS

I would like to report a player named low. He asked for someone to lose to him on purpose (screenshot). He also swears, and even broadcasted a bunch of cuss words ( some others may have seen this). Anyway just wanted to let u know.

Name:  tanked_2012-24-05_195556.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  242.1 KB
    Last edited by eterminate; 05-25-2012 at 03:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eterminate View Post
    I would like to report a player named low. He asked for someone to lose to him on purpose (screenshot). He also swears, and even broadcasted a bunch of cuss words ( some others may have seen this). Anyway just wanted to let u know.

I'd like to second the broadcast report and add that he has left team games more than once yesterday. He also claimed numerous times in the tavern he could hack the slot machine yesterday, it did not work of course and I think low was just messing with us.

It also seems some players are still unaware of the rules against point transfers; GREENSKULL asked if we could let him win. I think he is just unaware, not trying to break rules.

Default Can I be re-born?

Hi Seth,
    First of all can i congratulate you on a fine internet-based game, god bless your geeky skills!
    Secondly, I had a few beers last friday and let out a colloquil expletive on a broadcast message, it is not a curse word outside of ireland i thought, but maybe i was wrong on that point, anyway im conscious of the reason behind the ban..
    was hoping for second chance?
    hugs and kisses,
    garra

Default by the way..

my username was toofarman, before that columbo, before that sally (nieces name, its not as weird as it may seem).. thanks again

ps hows the weather in japan its great in ireland

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by dontshoot View Post
    i'm sure everyone who plays with jackdeng or deng experience this. he is using skull, if we shoot him first and he died, he always able to shoot us after . I know its lag, but its always like this with him. the worst thing that he is using skull so its a positive thing for him, he doesn't need to be fast at killing, and dont matter if he dies first, he can kill us after.
    Quote Originally Posted by ducktape View Post
    player tbb NJ is being mean to me. He says know one likes me and is spreading. Crap about me. He calls me choking when I get chance to play him he quits calls me choking and cussed me out a lot he msg me this messages and in public please help....!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    @play I would like to report a player his name is hoodyninja qg I don't not have a screenshot but he was impersonating moderators and swearing and called a couple people mentally retarded and threating other players thanks for your time and dedcation Max
    Quote Originally Posted by eterminate View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    I'd like to second the broadcast report and add that he has left team games more than once yesterday. He also claimed numerous times in the tavern he could hack the slot machine yesterday, it did not work of course and I think low was just messing with us.

It also seems some players are still unaware of the rules against point transfers; GREENSKULL asked if we could let him win. I think he is just unaware, not trying to break rules.

Thanks for the reports. Everyone will be looked into if they have not already. By the way, we read these reports everyday, so even if I do not respond immediately, it does not mean we have not done anything yet.

As far as the complaints about players who are asking to lose on purpose or asking others to exchange coins for points or points for coins, this is VERY against the rules, so please continue to report such players.

Default Unban me?

Hi Play!
    I posted a couple of messages to Seth in the hope of being un-banned from Tanked.
    I see you are a Super Moderator, can you help me instead?

I miss my Spider.
    g

Default a different Tymobile and rex

hi, many of you regard me as eminem. (my tablet thought I spelt it wrong and might have put engine instead)
    Well, today, I witnessed a good player by the name of Simon, he was beating these two other players who's names were tymobile and rex, they were both swearing at him through out the game, but I could only get a bit of the swearing...
    I don't think that they are problematic or anything but they were being mean to someone else and that is a bit of an offence....
    thanks,
    em

Default Can you please ban Tymobile?

Quote Originally Posted by eminem View Post
    hi, many of you regard me as eminem. (my tablet thought I spelt it wrong and might have put engine instead)
    Well, today, I witnessed a good player by the name of Simon, he was beating these two other players who's names were tymobile and rex, they were both swearing at him through out the game, but I could only get a bit of the swearing...
    I don't think that they are problematic or anything but they were being mean to someone else and that is a bit of an offence....
    thanks,
    em
    I'm Zackery of course and I've been having the same problems. Tymobile has been swearing each time I kill him. Actually each time he gets killed by anyone he just replies " *** zack " or he says it with another name. I am truly getting tired of his crap. This actually happened today. Also each time when he wins he brags about it to other people like it was a big deal. It is just a game. I think you @Play or Twigs should check this case out and try to ban him. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    I'm Zackery of course and I've been having the same problems. Tymobile has been swearing each time I kill him. Actually each time he gets killed by anyone he just replies " *** zack " or he says it with another name. I am truly getting tired of his crap. This actually happened today. Also each time when he wins he brags about it to other people like it was a big deal. It is just a game. I think you @Play or Twigs should check this case out and try to ban him. Thank you.
    every time i kill him, he calls me a hacker and i do not think he should be banned for this.
    Badaim im not billybobjoe anymore. my sister is.

Lesser Wizard

I would like to back eminem and zackery.s report. Tymobile do indeed have a foul mouth. And a seriously bad attitude toward.s other players .the game (do not) need ppl like this.. Regards..
    the truth will set you free

Default yourmom FA

Dear Play Or Seth there's this guy named yourmom FA he started saying motherf***ing darkhawk and kept on going with it I warned him but he kept on going I'll try to get up some screenshots could you tell me how to do it again? Lol
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Default Btw

this happened in the tavern check the chat log and you'll find what he said to me.
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Lesser Wizard

Default oh

hey Play its anthonys1c how do you do a screenshot? It would be useful to know.

Anthony beats them all.$S1C$ out.

Lesser Wizard

I want to report haven he got to laser blue by tranfering becuase another player that was purple gave him a 1000 pts!!!!!!!!!!!1 not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy

Lesser Wizard

Default ikr

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Zhu View Post
    I want to report haven he got to laser blue by tranfering becuase another player that was purple gave him a 1000 pts!!!!!!!!!!!1 not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Kevin zhu does have a points I went to VIP solo and I saw haven and I forget the other ones name! And haven said if you don't give me 1,000 points I will tell Seth you were harassing me.thanks Kevin Zhu for being a good player.

Anthony beats them all.$S1C$ out.

Knight

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by dontshoot View Post
    i'm sure everyone who plays with jackdeng or deng experience this. he is using skull, if we shoot him first and he died, he always able to shoot us after . I know its lag, but its always like this with him. the worst thing that he is using skull so its a positive thing for him, he doesn't need to be fast at killing, and dont matter if he dies first, he can kill us after.
    Yeah..he is always lag. And he always kill me after I have killed him,this is not fair. I lose points because of him and I'm really pissed off. Ugh..Play,can you do something about this? Thanks for the respond.

Default Kevinzhu is at it again!!

I was in the tavern and kevinzhu was asking dark for coins and then they both left to the VIP solo room. I was curious, so I followed them and kevinzhu was talking about how he was helping dark get pink, but dark was using a skull and kevinzhu intentionally changed his tank to an m4. I think that Kevin has been doing this a lot and he is tricking people into giving him coins for cp, but then beating them. Kevinzhu is a problematic player and should be banned. I have screenshots and will upload them soon.

-Lolcom

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by lolcom View Post
    I was in the tavern and kevinzhu was asking dark for coins and then they both left to the VIP solo room. I was curious, so I followed them and kevinzhu was talking about how he was helping dark get pink, but dark was using a skull and kevinzhu intentionally changed his tank to an m4. I think that Kevin has been doing this a lot and he is tricking people into giving him coins for cp, but then beating them. Kevinzhu is a problematic player and should be banned. I have screenshots and will upload them soon.

-Lolcom
    i was teaching dark new skills to be pink and he said he would give me coins for the new skills and we practice in a private room (not tellin anyone its a secret)
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy

Default yeah right

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Zhu View Post
    i was teaching dark new skills to be pink and he said he would give me coins for the new skills and we practice in a private room (not tellin anyone its a secret)
    Then why was dark in the tavern saying nooo no! noooo!
    And...why were you guys in VIP solo and not a private room?
    Also, do you teach Junior too?

-Lolcom

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by blackout View Post
    these players were really disrespectful to me. First it started out when sexycowboy AM started swearing. I told him to stop but then started swearing at me.other players darkkillerPX, urgay2me CE, and bfg LT joined in of swearing at me.they all said I should go to he** and to fu** myself.I tried to ignore them but it was too much.please do something about it. I could not get bfg and urgay2me wrongdoings.also,bfg changed his name to fucblackout for awhile. I really did not like it. Since I didn't get any screenshots, Kat HT is a witness of this.
    Ok so, I don't get why I got banned. I was starting a team game and I was frozen in time. I watched other players get killed but when they died, the phrase blank was killed by blank was doubled and a broadcast was doubled. I couldn't fire, and then a broadcast said MrBeastly US has been banned by the gods for suspicious behavior. Now I can't log on all because of an odd glitch. Wasn't there some problems about ppl getting banned a while back. Ok, so Seth can you please unban me.