Thread: Invincibility Mode

Default Invincibility Mode

I was just in a game with Noob NM. I know that the tank died because the health disappeared and then turned dark. Then the tank continued to play can could not be killed. I think that the tank was a Sherman. I and another player lost points to a tank that could not be killed. Is there a code that grants invincibility mode?

Default Invincibiity Mode

I only lost 6 points but letting Seth know of this loophole seemed important.

Lesser Wizard

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Splatt View Post
    I only lost 6 points but letting Seth know of this loophole seemed important.
    I to have been in a game were I have killed someone yet they can still move and shoot. There is no invincibility mode. I think it.s just a glitch. But yes it do happen

Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    I to have been in a game were I have killed someone yet they can still move and shoot. There is no invincibility mode. I think it.s just a glitch. But yes it do happen
    Umm yes happens to me also,its most likely an instructed packet has a delay processing in the server to respawn,causing the tank to carry on ,but guess Seth knows the answer.

Lesser Wizard

The problem doesn't occur that often, though.....

It seems there are a lot of rare respawn glitches in the game (this one, the one where the opposite happens, and they don't respawn but you can still kill them, etc...)

Seth' probably working on all of them.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

I have to say that this glitch happens less these days, but it's a real pain unless you are the one getting extra shots in
    Watch Me Play Tanked in these Four Videos! (#1 Win 174 Points) (#2 VIP Teams) (#3 Win 527 Points) (#4 Shadow Tank)

Quote Originally Posted by Splatt View Post
    I was just in a game with Noob NM. I know that the tank died because the health disappeared and then turned dark. Then the tank continued to play can could not be killed. I think that the tank was a Sherman. I and another player lost points to a tank that could not be killed. Is there a code that grants invincibility mode?
    There is no invincibility mode, of course; the other replies in this thread are correct. You [and your opponent] were simply the unlucky victims of network latencies and slow state synchronization. It is fairly rare, and Seth has acknowledged that is does happen from time to time.

What I experienced one time was a state in which all players had all health and could collect powerups, but no one suffered any damage beginning at a point roughly halfway through a team game. To my knowledge it has never been reported except for that one time. It was as if we all had permanent invincibility: as though we all were switched to the same team. So that game could not end unless one team completely bailed. I merely out-waited my opponents and got 60 points, but made some friends in the process by chatting it up with Bricktop and other players.