Thread: 8 to 8 score tied on crate king

Lesser Wizard

Angry 8 to 8 score tied on crate king

My little brother was playing a VIP team crate king match. He (39 clues) and his partner (awesome) were playing. The score 7 to 7 39 scored the game wining box. So did the other team. The final score was 8 to 8 (He showed me) but he and his partner lost there points........!!!!!!!
    Ducktape

I think I was in that game? My team scored a split second before yours, but for some reason it picked up your last crate and added it to the total. It should have read 8 to 7.
    Watch Me Play Tanked in these Four Videos! (#1 Win 174 Points) (#2 VIP Teams) (#3 Win 527 Points) (#4 Shadow Tank)

Lesser Knight

Unlike other modes (deathmatch, hardcore, beagles), scoring seems to continue for at least a few seconds after crate king games end. I've picked up crates after the game ended on a number of occassions, and although those crates 'showed' in the score/tally, it doesn't change the outcome because someone already won. Made me scratch my head at first and I've seen the confusion it causes some others so it seems like a good idea to tweak crate king so it stops scoring after the 'winning' crate is picked up.

Yeah it is just one of those really annoying bugs that goes along with the most annoying mode in the game.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Default A Real Tie

Ok, on the topic of tied games... I actually was in a game with a real tie today. I have never seen this before... the last kills occurred during a lag.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tanked_2012-27-04_141647.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	558.9 KB 
ID:	821  
    Watch Me Play Tanked in these Four Videos! (#1 Win 174 Points) (#2 VIP Teams) (#3 Win 527 Points) (#4 Shadow Tank)