Thread: Tanked near tanks.

Default Cool picture playing Tanked in a field full of Tanks!

This is me, Coalition LE, playing Tanked, leaning up against a tank, in a field full of tanks. Thought it was pretty neat to share with the community... My buddy Abrams XL took the picture. Sorry, can't say where it is.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tanked.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	822
    Last edited by Coalition; 05-01-2012 at 02:43 PM.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Coalition View Post
    This is me, Coalition LE, playing Tanked, leaning up against a tank, in a field full of tanks. Thought it was pretty neat to share with the community... My buddy Abrams XL took the picture. Sorry, can't say where it is.
    I have to say, that is one cool picture. You should make that your avatar.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tanked.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	822

Yo Coal! That is very cool! What are you some type of secret agent, lol?!

Lesser Wizard

Toto, I don't think we're in Michigan anymore........

Neat picture. Next step: Playing tanked while driving a tank, running over little toy tanks, in an obstacle course made of tanks.

Or you could just do the Carlton on top of a tank like that guy on YouTube.

As to the location........you are wearing sunglasses, and are surrounded by sand and sand-colored tanks.
    My brilliant hypothesis is that you are in a desert (or a very large sandbox. One of the two...).
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

Now that is cool! As Play said, a perfect avatar...
    Watch Me Play Tanked in these Four Videos! (#1 Win 174 Points) (#2 VIP Teams) (#3 Win 527 Points) (#4 Shadow Tank)

Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    Toto, I don't think we're in Michigan anymore........

Neat picture. Next step: Playing tanked while driving a tank, running over little toy tanks, in an obstacle course made of tanks.

Or you could just do the Carlton on top of a tank like that guy on YouTube.

As to the location........you are wearing sunglasses, and are surrounded by sand and sand-colored tanks.
    My brilliant hypothesis is that you are in a desert (or a very large sandbox. One of the two...).
    Funny, we almost took my picture inside a vehicle, then I would have been "playing Tanked, in a tank, surrounded by tanks." But then we thought that wouldn't be a good idea, what with all the systems powered up that you're not really supposed to see and all... Oh, well.

There were some actual tanks (M1A2 Abrams) in the area, but we couldn't get the right angle for those in the background. Yes, we are in a desert.

For a reality challenge, identify all the vehicles in the picture! Extra points for the actual variant, not just the main platform.

Super Moderator

Funny, we almost took my picture inside a vehicle, then I would have been "playing Tanked, in a tank, surrounded by tanks." But then we thought that wouldn't be a good idea, what with all the systems powered up that you're not really supposed to see and all... Oh, well.

There were some actual tanks (M1A2 Abrams) in the area, but we couldn't get the right angle for those in the background. Yes, we are in a desert.

For a reality challenge, identify all the vehicles in the picture! Extra points for the actual variant, not just the main platform.

It's kind of hard to tell by the picture, but are most of the ones in the background M113A3's or something similar to it? I'm thinking this because they look like carrier tanks...

Lesser Wizard

Hmm, national security aside, if you took a picture inside the tank, we would have to go on the honor system. You could say you were surrounded by tanks, but this way you can see it.

A desert! Yes, I was right. That narrows it down to only.........lots of places.
    ........but at least we know you aren't in the Amazon or in Antarctica.

I don't know much about military vehicles, though, but I do think there is some sort of large truck in the far right of the picture (you can see the cab).

So are you in the military or something? Or is that a top secret, "if I told you, I'd have to kill you" kind of thing?
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

Lesser Wizard

Cool faces and places

I.m not gonna try and answer the question as I know nothing about military kit...I just want say it.s really nice to put a face to someone in the game..I think we all have a mental image of different ppl in the game so it was good to see the reality and still keep your animosity so well done you. Maybe it will start a trend?? Ps. You look like a laid back type of guy.

Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    I don't know much about military vehicles, though, but I do think there is some sort of large truck in the far right of the picture (you can see the cab).

So are you in the military or something? Or is that a top secret, "if I told you, I'd have to kill you" kind of thing?
    Yeah, there is a M1131 I'm standing next to, some Bradley BFISTs in the background, and some old trucks.

I do not have a TS clearance. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    I.m not gonna try and answer the question as I know nothing about military kit...I just want say it.s really nice to put a face to someone in the game..I think we all have a mental image of different ppl in the game so it was good to see the reality and still keep your animosity so well done you. Maybe it will start a trend?? Ps. You look like a laid back type of guy.
    I will try to keep my animosity, at least in the game! As well as my laid back anonymity. Heh heh.