Thread: Begging... get rid of /give coins

Default Begging... get rid of /give coins

Enough with the begging... its depressing enough in real life.

Name:  beggar.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  168.1 KB

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by manlove View Post

But giving coins is a good way to reward someone who helps you, and you can aid your friends.

Plus, what if someone has no need for coins? Let's say they have all the tanks. They can't's do anything with the coins, and they just keep winning them. They have to get rid of them somehow.

Begging is just something you have to deal with and ignore.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    But giving coins is a good way to reward someone who helps you, and you can aid your friends.

Plus, what if someone has no need for coins? Let's say they have all the tanks. They can't's do anything with the coins, and they just keep winning them. They have to get rid of them somehow.

Do you expect to be financially compensated when you help out a friend? I don't think that sets a good example does it.

I thought new tanks were going to become available? What if coins are required in future updates to the game?

There are lots of ways that we could use coins. I would like to see an investment option where we can invest coins in different players, create a portfolio so to speak where I would expect to see some significant returns.

I bet most of the bums that beg for coins just drop them straight into the slot machine.

EDIT: Another thought... it would be good to see some stats on coin slot usage between the different colour players. How much 'money' do the coin slots generate?

Lesser Wizard

Do you expect to be financially compensated when you help out a friend? I don't think that sets a good example does it.

I thought new tanks were going to become available? What if coins are required in future updates to the game?

There are lots of ways that we could use coins. I would like to see an investment option where we can invest coins in different players, create a portfolio so to speak where I would expect to see some significant returns.

I bet most of the bums that beg for coins just drop them straight into the slot machine.

EDIT: Another thought... it would be good to see some stats on coin slot usage between the different colour players. How much 'money' do the coin slots generate?
    I don't expect to get money for help, but I know people that like to give out money for help, because it's common courtesy. If coins become needed for more tanks, people with every tank will undoubtedly get enough coins for the new tanks. Investment might work....until you get all the tanks, because then you have no need for money.

Lesser Wizard

Default reply man get rid of giving coins. No WAY

What no never. I like giving coins. Some people have two much coins and what to the rig of them. People like rewarding there friends for sticking up for them. And want to give them something.
    Ducktape

Quote Originally Posted by ducktape View Post
    And want to give them something.
    I want to give you something.

Squire

well i mean i kinda agree with both sides but some people will harass other players just for 1 coin but its still good to give coins but not to beggers

Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post

Weeeeelll, they can keep their coins and keep gambling for a chance at the jackpot and the dink tank, but that's highly unlikely, so I am 50/50 on this thread which means keep it how it is Seth! I do like your homeless guy pic manlove.
    FOOTBALL Is my favorite game SO DON'T MESS IT UP WITH BOUNTY PROJECTS, STEROIDS, AND STUPID SCANDALS!!!!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Beastly View Post
    Weeeeelll, they can keep their coins and keep gambling for a chance at the jackpot
    I thought I implied that. When I said they have ALL the tanks, I meant the dink tank, too. Then they would have no need for coins.

I want to give you something.
    I don't think he wants what you want to give him. Just saying.
    No Matter How Many Fish Are In The Sea, IT WILL BE SO EMPTY WITHOUT ME!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by AquaWhale View Post
    I don't think he wants what you want to give him. Just saying.
    Check my thread:Begging.I REALLY DISLIKE begging for coins so please get rid of /give coins.
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

Well, it does cause problems and is annoying, but I feel the /give options adds a fun social element that would otherwise be missing.

I do plan on adding an /ignore option, maybe that will help.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Wizard

Nice pic.lol
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

I don't find begging for coins THAT annoying if you want them to shut up just say if you shut up I'll give you some coins but then just give he or she one lol it can get out of control sometimes when every1 is asking for coins once 1 guy gives out like 10 to someone and everyone's like CAN I HAVE COINS PLZ?!? Just take my advice above
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3