Thread: Fatty and Beagle Tanks?

Lesser Wizard

Default Fatty and Beagle Tanks?

What are the Beagle and Fatty tanks?
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Zhu View Post
    What are the Beagle and Fatty tanks?
    Thy are idea tanks that may be released. The beagle tank is an idea that has been thrown around. It basically shoots beagles instead if bullets. Seth hasn't confirmed that one to my knowledge. The fatty is a tank Seth is actually currently testing and perfecting that has good damage, armor, and reload, but at the cost of speed (at least that's what it was last I heard).
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    Thy are idea tanks that may be released. The beagle tank is an idea that has been thrown around. It basically shoots beagles instead if bullets. Seth hasn't confirmed that one to my knowledge. The fatty is a tank Seth is actually currently testing and perfecting that has good damage, armor, and reload, but at the cost of speed (at least that's what it was last I heard).
    i thought the beagle tank doesnt get killed by beagles but thatll kind of be like the love tank.
    Badaim im not billybobjoe anymore. my sister is.

Lesser Wizard

Well, on another thread there was talk of upping the number of coins you can gamble. Maybe the beagle tank can be the prize along with the jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    Well, on another thread there was talk of upping the number of coins you can gamble. Maybe the beagle tank can be the prize along with the jackpot.
    i do not think that it should be gambled, because i am a bad gambler. the most i've won was 20, and i only won it once and my second highest was 5.
    Badaim im not billybobjoe anymore. my sister is.

Oh that's great for Beagle tank 2 be jackpot (sarcasm) now I have 2 gamble again 2 win jackpot if its prize
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A BOSS!

"I always joke about everything. Nah I'm joking (:" <----- My Life Long Quote (:

Why do people eat treats like ice cream and cake when they're stressed? Because stressed spelled backwords is desserts. [MIND-BLOWN]

Lesser Wizard

Well, I just said that because I don't see the beagle tank as useful or practical, so I would never want to buy it. I didn't mention the fatty, because I do want to buy that one, and finally move on from my m3.

Fatty is a tank Seth came up with and is working on, looking forward to its release.

The Beagle tank is something I suggested originally, as far as I know. I actually suggested the name beagler... but anything is fine with me.

My original suggestion was a tank that shot beagles instead of bullets. Though another option is to have it simply 100% beagle proof. There are many possibilities...
    Watch Me Play Tanked in these Four Videos! (#1 Win 174 Points) (#2 VIP Teams) (#3 Win 527 Points) (#4 Shadow Tank)

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Fatty is a tank Seth came up with and is working on, looking forward to its release.

The Beagle tank is something I suggested originally, as far as I know. I actually suggested the name beagler... but anything is fine with me.

My original suggestion was a tank that shot beagles instead of bullets. Though another option is to have it simply 100% beagle proof. There are many possibilities...
    Maybe we could call it "the dogfight", as a reference to plane fighting.

If it only was strong against beagles, it may be weak. It would probably need other perks.

It's a good idea for a tank, just not a tank I would want (I really hate beagles, really. I find the strategy too easy, for the most part).

Lesser Wizard

Default beagle tank

Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    Oh that's great for Beagle tank 2 be jackpot (sarcasm) now I have 2 gamble again 2 win jackpot if its prize
    its gonna be really freaking hard to get beagle tank cause I never even got the dink tank!

Anthony beats them all.$S1C$ out.