Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: three problem players.

  1. #1

    Default three problem players.

    First off, im not dieing to see someone banned. But Play VB, hear what i have to say...
    tAnkGIRL GT, does in fact transfer cp from her other account, maroon5 ON. This is what PlayerNew was accused of, and scuttlebut has it that he is banned. TankGIRL sucks horribly, FOR A PLAYER WITH 60+ K. and her win loss ratio? .85? What the!? Now, i know she could not possibly be that good. To prove my point play, ill 1v1 her, she will lose! She is awful. aGIRLS1C is better then her, believe me. (Agirl is the non-cheating version of tankgirl.)
    Another dude is that creepy MU kid that trolls the VIP solo lobby, and scams with crate king. Listen people, i love crate king! And i hate how ppl like MU scam with it and give it a bad name. To play ck it has to be goal 30, or higher play her, and you will see what i mean. And of its solo, 10, and at least 4thay ppl. Now that is fair. But MU keeps puting a bad taste in ppls mouths after he scamms them with it. The other, and last guy,........is tpnfric. No im joking, lol tpn. The last guy is Kevinzhu OP. He is such a points pig! He scamms any way he possibly can. With CK, or transfering points, or u name it. He is super annoying, plz so something about these ppl. Play, your THE best mod , play tankgirl and see what i mean. I am not trying to mess ppl up, just warn her or something....shes ok, id hate to see her banned. her k? And tell MU and kevin to quit scamming!

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MudFrog $S1C$ View Post
    But MU keeps puting a bad taste in ppls mouths
    I'll look out for MU.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MudFrog $S1C$ View Post
    First off, im not dieing to see someone banned. But Play VB, hear what i have to say...
    tAnkGIRL GT, does in fact transfer cp from her other account, maroon5 ON. This is what PlayerNew was accused of, and scuttlebut has it that he is banned. TankGIRL sucks horribly, FOR A PLAYER WITH 60+ K. and her win loss ratio? .85? What the!? Now, i know she could not possibly be that good. To prove my point play, ill 1v1 her, she will lose! She is awful. aGIRLS1C is better then her, believe me. (Agirl is the non-cheating version of tankgirl.)
    Another dude is that creepy MU kid that trolls the VIP solo lobby, and scams with crate king. Listen people, i love crate king! And i hate how ppl like MU scam with it and give it a bad name. To play ck it has to be goal 30, or higher play her, and you will see what i mean. And of its solo, 10, and at least 4thay ppl. Now that is fair. But MU keeps puting a bad taste in ppls mouths after he scamms them with it. The other, and last guy,........is tpnfric. No im joking, lol tpn. The last guy is Kevinzhu OP. He is such a points pig! He scamms any way he possibly can. With CK, or transfering points, or u name it. He is super annoying, plz so something about these ppl. Play, your THE best mod , play tankgirl and see what i mean. I am not trying to mess ppl up, just warn her or something....shes ok, id hate to see her banned. her k? And tell MU and kevin to quit scamming!
    If even TPNFRC confessed that he have given {= transferred} 10k CP to danny3838 GM account without any penalties, I guessed everybody else should do the same thing without problem.

  4. #4

    Default xxs1cxx....wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by xxs1cxx View Post
    You forgot to mention about me. I demand to be in every problem players thread.

    Also, mudfrogs1c, please don't vote in single user lobby and then leave over and over and over again. It's very annoying. That also goes to blacksight JL and an0nym0us EQ and ducktape JB and heocon LF.

    If you don't plan to stay in the match, don't vote.
    Who the heck are u. Do u even know what S1C means?

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Midwest United States
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by true1 View Post
    If even TPNFRC confessed that he have given {= transferred} 10k CP to danny3838 GM account without any penalties, I guessed everybody else should do the same thing without problem.
    TP did it before it was illegal. It's like when they moved the drinking age from 18 to 21. Everyone who was 19 (or anywhere) was still able to drink, because they had previously had those rights. Swearing on lice TV is pretty much illegal, after Bono did it in '03. But Bono didn't get in trouble because they law was made AFTER HE DID IT. Most likely, the rule was made because of TP. You can't make someone get in trouble for not following a rule that didn't exist.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

  6. #6
    Super Moderator Play's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    USofA
    Posts
    390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MudFrog $S1C$ View Post
    First off, im not dieing to see someone banned. But Play VB, hear what i have to say...
    tAnkGIRL GT, does in fact transfer cp from her other account, maroon5 ON. This is what PlayerNew was accused of, and scuttlebut has it that he is banned. TankGIRL sucks horribly, FOR A PLAYER WITH 60+ K. and her win loss ratio? .85? What the!? Now, i know she could not possibly be that good. To prove my point play, ill 1v1 her, she will lose! She is awful. aGIRLS1C is better then her, believe me. (Agirl is the non-cheating version of tankgirl.)
    Another dude is that creepy MU kid that trolls the VIP solo lobby, and scams with crate king. Listen people, i love crate king! And i hate how ppl like MU scam with it and give it a bad name. To play ck it has to be goal 30, or higher play her, and you will see what i mean. And of its solo, 10, and at least 4thay ppl. Now that is fair. But MU keeps puting a bad taste in ppls mouths after he scamms them with it. The other, and last guy,........is tpnfric. No im joking, lol tpn. The last guy is Kevinzhu OP. He is such a points pig! He scamms any way he possibly can. With CK, or transfering points, or u name it. He is super annoying, plz so something about these ppl. Play, your THE best mod , play tankgirl and see what i mean. I am not trying to mess ppl up, just warn her or something....shes ok, id hate to see her banned. her k? And tell MU and kevin to quit scamming!

    Hey,

    Thanks for the report. I want you (and everyone) to know that we are taking care of this and taking it extremely seriously. I have supporting and non-supporting data for everyone that has been mentioned, in addition to many other players that have not ever been mentioned. The players who are indeed transferring points between accounts are going to dealt with appropriately. All I can say right now is...TRUST ME.


    GENERAL NOTE: It's best to make reports on the STICKY THREAD on the top of the forum. It will keep things more organized. Also, please read my last post on that thread for information on how to go about reporting players who are transferring points.

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    302

    Default

    so we all know the rules right..as a pro sportsman if I break the rules I would expect to be penalised ..if I cheat (witch I don't) I would expect to be banned.in addition I would expect my name to be trashed (publicly) so can we assume that the ppl found guilty of point transferring (cheating) there names will be made public ? Thus setting an example to other possible cheaters. Lets hope so..high ranks..low ranks. Doesn't matter cheating is cheating..we/you. Have an opportunity to make this game cheat free so lets get tuff and do it... . Would anyone else like to see thes idiots names made public??.. Anyone? Don't be shy...!!

  8. #8

    Default PLEASE, no!

    Quote Originally Posted by Play View Post
    Hey,

    Thanks for the report. I want you (and everyone) to know that we are taking care of this and taking it extremely seriously. I have supporting and non-supporting data for everyone that has been mentioned, in addition to many other players that have not ever been mentioned. The players who are indeed transferring points between accounts are going to dealt with appropriately. All I can say right now is...TRUST ME.


    GENERAL NOTE: It's best to make reports on the STICKY THREAD on the top of the forum. It will keep things more organized. Also, please read my last post on that thread for information on how to go about reporting players who are transferring points.
    No no no no! Please tell me you didnt ban tankgirl, or did you just take away the cp. Tankgirl is a good player, just that she was hoarding cp, thats all. Please Play VB or Seth, give tankgirl another chance to do right. The damage was done, she had her name on the leaderboard. Banning her isnt gonna make it up, please unban her if she is banned. Please? The point was made, "keep the rules or get banned or cp takin away" i ask that you dont make Tankgirl an example of what happnds to ppl that screw the law. Give her another chance, plz?

  9. #9
    Super Moderator Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MudFrog $S1C$ View Post
    Who the heck are u. Do u even know what S1C means?
    Do you know? I'm dying to find out what it means, no one seems to know...
    Watch Me Play Tanked in these Four Videos! (#1 Win 174 Points) (#2 VIP Teams) (#3 Win 527 Points) (#4 Shadow Tank)

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MudFrog $S1C$ View Post
    No no no no! Please tell me you didnt ban tankgirl, or did you just take away the cp. Tankgirl is a good player, just that she was hoarding cp, thats all. Please Play VB or Seth, give tankgirl another chance to do right. The damage was done, she had her name on the leaderboard. Banning her isnt gonna make it up, please unban her if she is banned. Please? The point was made, "keep the rules or get banned or cp takin away" i ask that you dont make Tankgirl an example of what happnds to ppl that screw the law. Give her another chance, plz?
    don't beat yourself up mudfrog. Tankgirl wasn't banned because of 1 single post. She/he had clearly been investigated for some time be for your post...and as said in my post. High rank low rank don't matter. Cheating is cheating.. You didn't get her banned .she did !!.:

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Do you know? I'm dying to find out what it means, no one seems to know...
    Saturnalia 1 Cup

  12. #12

    Default No, manlove. lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by manlove View Post
    Saturnalia 1 Cup
    S1C means Shadow Company, 1st SOF. its a squad of PC gamers at www.novalogic.com, and to those idiots that will say, 'you copyid that name from CoD MW2!!" heh heh.....no. I didnt', I made that squad in 2008, a year before MW2 came out. btw, anybody play Delta Force, Black Hawk Down? lol plz tell if u do.
    or any Delta Force title, I play them all

  13. #13
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    58

    Default

    I hope nothin happens to her...

    im freinds with her...
    If You Make Me Mad...I Will Hunt You Down...

Similar Threads

  1. PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS
    By Play in forum Tanked
    Replies: 576
    Last Post: Yesterday, 11:39 PM
  2. Problem Players!!
    By TPNFRC in forum Tanked
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 11:00 PM
  3. bad and disrespectful players I encountered
    By blackout in forum Tanked
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 11:29 PM
  4. Dutch players
    By dink holland smallwood in forum Dink Smallwood HD
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 01:50 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •