Thread: Warning to all players!

Exclamation Warning to all players!

Lately there has been a lot of coin "stealing". Once again this is just a warning to all players to not trust anyone in this game that you do not know personally or do not trust! If someone says they will give you points for coins then that is a lie! They will make you give them the coins and they will leave the room and will not give you the points! Also if anyone says they will give you say... 5 coins if you give them 6. That will not happen. They will take the coins and run! So again this is a warning to all players to NOT GIVE COINS TO ANYONE YOU DON'T TRUST BECAUSE THEY WILL TAKE THE COINS AND GIVE YOU NOTHING!
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    Lately there has been a lot of coin "stealing". Once again this is just a warning to all players to not trust anyone in this game that you do not know personally or do not trust! If someone says they will give you points for coins then that is a lie! They will make you give them the coins and they will leave the room and will not give you the points! Also if anyone says they will give you say... 5 coins if you give them 6. That will not happen. They will take the coins and run! So again this is a warning to all players to NOT GIVE COINS TO ANYONE YOU DON'T TRUST BECAUSE THEY WILL TAKE THE COINS AND GIVE YOU NOTHING!

I just wanted to add information regarding this issue:

It is up to a player to give coins to another player; if the other player "promises" to give them back and does not, there is nothing that will be done about that.

**HOWEVER, it is AGAINST THE RULES to EXCHANGE COINS FOR POINTS OR POINTS FOR COINS. This is the same thing as transferring points between accounts. If you know players that do this or if a player asks you to do this, please REPORT the players in the PROBLEMATIC PLAYERS thread.**