Thread: ......Sigh........

Lesser Wizard

Default ......Sigh........

I really have been putting this message off, because it dismays me.

I'll just come right out and say it:

Due to the nature of my job, I will be away from any internet access or WiFi (for the most part). By extension, that means I will not be able to play Tanked for that period of time.

My time-table is as follows: I will be here until Friday afternoon, and then gone for a week. I will try to be back again on the 24th (Thursday), but will only be back for a day, and will have to leave again on Friday. Then I will be gone until the 8th of June (ish, it will be around that date). Come the 16th, I'll be gone again (and that whole week or the 8-16 I will be in and out). Then the real cruchtime starts, as I will be gone until the beginning of August.

I will try to be active on the forums still, and will be on the forums more than the game. Saturdays throughout I will try to be on, but it is very unlikely, so I will be gone for about two months.

I really wish I could continue to play throughout the summer, but, alas, I cannot. I will do my best, but I thought you all might want to know that I will be gone.

Don't make any major changes to the game without me .
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

xjaws1

Default I have a solution

well bacon thanks to seth you can use 3G/4G for tanked also most smart phones now offer the mobile wi fi ability so it will generate wifi anywhere you can get 3G/4G so I hope I helped

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by xjaws1 View Post
    well bacon thanks to seth you can use 3G/4G for tanked also most smart phones now offer the mobile wi fi ability so it will generate wifi anywhere you can get 3G/4G so I hope I helped
    Well, it's not just that I can't log on, its that I'm not allowed to. It's against the rules. So even if I had a 3G device (which I don't, I just have my touchpad), I couldn't use it. Plus, the area is in a valley with no service from anything. I have a tracfone that I use occasionally, and that doesn't get any service there, and those suckers can make a call from just about anywhere.

Gonna Miss You Bacon Although We Only Saw Each Other 4 Or 5 Times On The Game Lol Maybe Some Users On Tanked (Like Me ) Will Throw You A Good-Bye Party
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Lesser Wizard

Well, I'll hop on whenever I can, but I won't be able to much. But in August, the bacon will be back.