8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I think tank upgrades are a good idea

7 87.50%
  • No, I think tank upgrades are a bad idea

1 12.50%

Thread: Tank Upgrades

xjaws1

Default Tank Upgrades

hey do want tank up grades like more speed damage armor and reload speed. do you think it will be over powered

Lesser Wizard

What do you mean? Like things you can purchase to better your tank? Because that's a bad idea, it would shift the power from everyone being equal to the rich ruling.

But if you mean temporary power-ups in game, I was thinking a short speed boost would be cool.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

xjaws1

Default Update

the upgrades would be permenate till you buy a new tank lets say a boost of armor for the first time is 50 cns the second 75 the third 100 then it would stop but certain tanks have certain upgrades like the panzer would get a boost of amor and the love tank would have a boost of speed but when you buy good tanks like the skul or rtsoft they only may be upgrade once or not at all I think new players would get a starter pack that gives them one upgrade to the m3 stuart whts ur thoughts

xjaws1

Default update2

the reason this good be good is if you go up a laser blue player wit a rtsoft and ur a new player wit the m3 stuart this if for the new player so maybe only the m3 stuart and panzer will be allowed to be upgrade more than once I don't want lets say player new ( no saying he would) buys the skull he will only get one upgrade wher if ur a new player you get a starter pack plus you get buy more upgrades for ur tank and once you reach 500 cp the upgrade limit is decreased to 1 upgrade per ability ( health speed etc) and if you already have a more than one upgraded tank when you reach 500 cp you can put ur upgrade points into a new tank you have

Lesser Wizard

Yeah, but right now the tanks are evenly matched. If you go and let people get upgrades, the tanks will be uneven. If people don't have the cash to shell out, they will be at a disadvantage to players with money for the upgrade. Right now you can look and see what you are up against, and strategize accordingly. If people start having upgrades, then no one will know what they are up against.

Plus,let's say you buy all the upgrades. What happens when you get over 500? Do the upgrades go poof?

In any case, each tank is made with specific strengths and weaknesses.if you start adding powerups, players can eliminate their weaknesses and gain the upper hand over everyone else. The fun of the game is finding ways around your weaknesses to succeed, not just make them go away.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.