Thread: Justt some stuff the Frog feels like saying.

Default Justt some stuff the Frog feels like saying.

Good day, everyone! I bring some probs, some sobs, and some fixs, i hope/think. First off,.....LMAO! xjaws, come on man, give up trolling already! Play and twigs are about the same. I am more familier with Play, i knew him before he was a mod. But ive never seen twigs lose it over anything, and he is fair and cool. Both of them dont mute or ban u at the drop of a hat, you REALLY have to be sour to be shut up. Lol seth sent a servee msg that said, when he banned your first account "Usaully being annoying isnt a bannable offence, but sometimes exceptions are made..." lol, Seth, right on. Ok, enogh about that. Switch topics...PlayerNew LN. The red dude. Hoodyninja GL once said to stop being P-New's pet. I am not. When ppl,( in this case hoody) cant do something themselves, more often then not they want to tell other ppl that can do the thing in question (in this case, being #1 in the world of tanked) that they cant do it, or that they suck or whatever. I remember when PlayerNew was white, no joke. And now i see him #1, I congratulate him. And most ppl seem to hate him simply becuase he is #1, and that stinks. Cmon, no doubt he is a good player. And i know for a fact he dosnt transfer cp, his win loss ratio would be higher then
    .60, dont you think -_- . Lol some ppl think he cant talk. Trust me, he does. Just dont ask him for cp, whatever u do. Just dont hate him becuase he is #1 ppl. Ok, lets move on...oh, this is a BIG FAT ONE. there is this dude, with a OW code, (not eminem OW, he is cool and fair) with last known name Godlike OW. Play VB, remeber when that player with the GD code was "lagging"? He was not lagging, people. Andriod is already "jailbrokin" in the sense it is 100% user ajustable. That means, if you root an Andriod device, that in theory gives you that capability to modify the game files. This OW guy is a IT geek or something. He stole cp from P-New and that UV dude that keeps changing his name. Oh, talkin bout UV...he and PlayerNew absalutly HATE each other. Lol, ill try to change that. Seth, check out that GD and OW guy, and see for yourself. Also, ask TPNFRC about it, he played agaisnt this guy with me, and we almost lost...even tho it was crate king. (Darn, i loved crate king. And i never scammed with it, hate to see it go :'( .
    When faced with defeat- RISE TO YOUR FEET! (Assuming you are still alive, that is)

Lesser Wizard

Hey Mud,

The player you are referring to was looked into and banned (about 1-2 weeks ago), and several other accounts (the same person with different accounts) have also been banned.

It's just a "glitch" in the system that someone was exploiting. This "glitch" is going to be fixed soon AND anyone who tries to exploit it in the future will AUTOMATICALLY be detected and banned.

Here's a thread that was recently created that addressed this issue:

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...blem-game-hack

So, rest assured, this problem is already being taken care of.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by MudFrog $S1C$ View Post
    Good day, everyone! I bring some probs, some sobs, and some fixs, i hope/think. First off,.....LMAO! xjaws, come on man, give up trolling already! Play and twigs are about the same. I am more familier with Play, i knew him before he was a mod. But ive never seen twigs lose it over anything, and he is fair and cool. Both of them dont mute or ban u at the drop of a hat, you REALLY have to be sour to be shut up. Lol seth sent a servee msg that said, when he banned your first account "Usaully being annoying isnt a bannable offence, but sometimes exceptions are made..." lol, Seth, right on. Ok, enogh about that. Switch topics...PlayerNew LN. The red dude. Hoodyninja GL once said to stop being P-New's pet. I am not. When ppl,( in this case hoody) cant do something themselves, more often then not they want to tell other ppl that can do the thing in question (in this case, being #1 in the world of tanked) that they cant do it, or that they suck or whatever. I remember when PlayerNew was white, no joke. And now i see him #1, I congratulate him. And most ppl seem to hate him simply becuase he is #1, and that stinks. Cmon, no doubt he is a good player. And i know for a fact he dosnt transfer cp, his win loss ratio would be higher then
    .60, dont you think -_- . Lol some ppl think he cant talk. Trust me, he does. Just dont ask him for cp, whatever u do. Just dont hate him becuase he is #1 ppl. Ok, lets move on...oh, this is a BIG FAT ONE. there is this dude, with a OW code, (not eminem OW, he is cool and fair) with last known name Godlike OW. Play VB, remeber when that player with the GD code was "lagging"? He was not lagging, people. Andriod is already "jailbrokin" in the sense it is 100% user ajustable. That means, if you root an Andriod device, that in theory gives you that capability to modify the game files. This OW guy is a IT geek or something. He stole cp from P-New and that UV dude that keeps changing his name. Oh, talkin bout UV...he and PlayerNew absalutly HATE each other. Lol, ill try to change that. Seth, check out that GD and OW guy, and see for yourself. Also, ask TPNFRC about it, he played agaisnt this guy with me, and we almost lost...even tho it was crate king. (Darn, i loved crate king. And i never scammed with it, hate to see it go :'( .
    You know, it took me a while, but i remember when xjaws was banned now. I remember when he was on, but I don't quite remember what he was doing (except that it was bad), nor do I wish to be reminded. Just a heads up, though, to people who get banned with two accounts, don't go doing the EXACT SAME THING on your other accounts. That is silly. You want to be able to play, don't you? Otherwise you are exactly what mudfrog said; nothing but a troll.

I have no tiff with PlayerNew, and haven't seen him for a while. I know that he talks, though, because I spent quite a bit of time doing just that with him. As for hoodyninja.............I have been observing him for a while. He is.....interesting, to say the least. I don't really know what to say about hoodyninja. Some days he gets mad, others he is neutral, some he is just playful. I've seen him gain 1,000 points in a day, and lose 1,500 over three. He didn't seem to get too shook up over it. Although I have seen people who follow the "if I can't manage to do it, no one can" method, but I don't think hoodyninja is one of them. Honestly, I think he was having a bad day when you heard that.

As for the Android hacking, really people? Just play the stinking game the way it was meant to be played. Keep it fun for everybody. If you find a glitch, tell someone important so it can be fixed, and don't exploit it. If a wall is there for protection, and someone hides behind it, they should feel safe. If they die all of a sudden, they will the think the game is garbage and not come back (especially new people). Keeping the game fair keeps new people coming and old one's staying. People leave because they don't like the environment, so if we keep a nice environment, people will come to stay. Basically, people get mad that they die without cause. They get mad that they lose points. They get mad at the system, and give up on it. If all you hackers/cheaters/exploiters keep it up, there will be no one left.
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

Default ya

The OW and the GD guys really need to have something done about them. As for PlayerNew and UV... idk. They hate each other pretty bad. I dont know if you can fix that, bro.
    No Matter How Many Fish Are In The Sea, IT WILL BE SO EMPTY WITHOUT ME!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by AquaWhale View Post
    The OW and the GD guys really need to have something done about them. As for PlayerNew and UV... idk. They hate each other pretty bad. I dont know if you can fix that, bro.
    Hopefully...
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?