Thread: teleporting glitch

Default teleporting glitch

this one is rather cool, i was using my father in law new ipad, was playing in town, was battling a tank near the crate area in the side. suddenly the view went wacko.. and i'm teleported to the other side of town, I can see the tank that i was battling far away on the same spot i was teleported from.

On another matter, has the armour of M3 increased? Using m3 seems different , seems it got more armour... it might be the device i'm playing with.. i find ipad better than touchpad, i thought touchpad was better seeing at the ranks everyone using webos.

weird...(that's not what i am thinking 1 second later after i write that!) I have never seen that before. Well anyway i dont think the m3 has increased armour because when i can back to test version 2.0.3 I had m3( might i add i dont know how the hell those people play that thing)!
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by dontshoot View Post
    this one is rather cool, i was using my father in law new ipad, was playing in town, was battling a tank near the crate area in the side. suddenly the view went wacko.. and i'm teleported to the other side of town, I can see the tank that i was battling far away on the same spot i was teleported from.
    You know, I came across something like that a while back (I think it was still version 1). I was in Egypt, and was going behind one of the big sand blocks in the corner to get a crate. I decided to go into reverse immediately after getting the crate, and that's when it went weird. The view seemed to shift up to the sky, and then I had turned ninety degrees and was flying across the map. I saw all the terrain go by, and suddenly I was on the other side of the map a little above the entrance to the pyramid. It was like the turret went up, turned my tank, and shot me out of a cannon. I was going faster than anything (even the tanks in this new version).

I play on Touchpad, btw. So I wasn't really teleported, but rather I lost control and got super speed for a short while. Maybe the two glitches are connected?
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

Thumbs up glitching

ya same, like i was playing some kid named sorry at town and he was going so fast u couldnt shoot him and he went 15an0 cuz of that. i thot he was a hacker. it was crazy tho.

Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    You know, I came across something like that a while back (I think it was still version 1). I was in Egypt, and was going behind one of the big sand blocks in the corner to get a crate. I decided to go into reverse immediately after getting the crate, and that's when it went weird. The view seemed to shift up to the sky, and then I had turned ninety degrees and was flying across the map. I saw all the terrain go by, and suddenly I was on the other side of the map a little above the entrance to the pyramid. It was like the turret went up, turned my tank, and shot me out of a cannon. I was going faster than anything (even the tanks in this new version).

I play on Touchpad, btw. So I wasn't really teleported, but rather I lost control and got super speed for a short while. Maybe the two glitches are connected?
    Yes ! the sky thing happened to me , then suddenly teleported !

Soccer, ahh M3 aint that bad.. i've managed to get 2nd most kill generally in team mode.. and panzer isn't that bad.. i can get 1st and 2nd most kills on team games

OK let me rephrase that. It doesn't fit my playing style.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Lesser Wizard

Default yea

the teloporting is not a glitch its lagging you or other person lagg

ps. some times you shoot some one they use a helth but they still die you lagged and fire staked up on them so all in one hit boom there dead and mad

Ducktape
    Ducktape

Thumbs up ductape

hey ductape who am i? "im gona report u cuz u beat me. im gona tell seth u were hacking
    ***udge!!!!! ITwasntME...

Quote Originally Posted by ducktape View Post
    the teloporting is not a glitch its lagging you or other person lagg

ps. some times you shoot some one they use a helth but they still die you lagged and fire staked up on them so all in one hit boom there dead and mad

Ducktape
    No it is not a lag. I am a long time player ( since september 2011 ) .
    teleporting thing only took me about 1 seconds to be teleported ( sky thing happened ) and it teleported me to the other side of town which is very very far, i wouldn't be able to travel even a quarter way of distance with just 1 second.
    Like i said i'm a long time player so i know about the lag, this is not it. and to add everything is moving fine, no jumping movement.

sometimes you have to be open and not blame everything on lag.. , i saw unusual movement where people will say its lag, but in fact is been confirm by seth and
    play its something people exploit that made them move a lot faster.

anyway i was a skeptic, about these thing until i actually played against these people, so i think you just have to discover this yourself.

Thumbs up ductape

ya it was u wen i was playing on my droid and my name was "itwasntme". an idk y my name is losernew, its still losernew cus i havnt been able 2 figure out how 2 change it.
    ***udge!!!!! ITwasntME...

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by dontshoot View Post
    No it is not a lag. I am a long time player ( since september 2011 ) .
    teleporting thing only took me about 1 seconds to be teleported ( sky thing happened ) and it teleported me to the other side of town which is very very far, i wouldn't be able to travel even a quarter way of distance with just 1 second.
    Like i said i'm a long time player so i know about the lag, this is not it. and to add everything is moving fine, no jumping movement.

sometimes you have to be open and not blame everything on lag.. , i saw unusual movement where people will say its lag, but in fact is been confirm by seth and
    play its something people exploit that made them move a lot faster.

anyway i was a skeptic, about these thing until i actually played against these people, so i think you just have to discover this yourself.

ooohhh ok i get it now sorry. i winder what that losernews problem is.
    Ducktape