Thread: "Let me win!!!"

Default "Let me win!!!"

Seth, @play, @twigs,

Everyday several players will ask me if I (and whoever else is there) can let them win or give them points. However, as you have made clear, such points transfers are not allowed. Most all of these players are low levels, and I think they are unaware it's against the rules. I'm kind of tired of explaining it to them each time... perhaps there is some way to make sure more players are aware of this rule?

Thanks

I have a solution. Just put it in the daily tips section and they will see that and find out. BTW when someone says that to me I say whatever and just beat em.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Knight

Yesterday,I was playing. I go to the tavern to gamble then Dark came in..then I quickly leave. Then he message me "let me win once in vip solo". I ignore him then he keeps messaging me then I go play teams,he's there..we got put in a game. My teammate got dropped out his teammate is not. He's using skull,I'm using spider. I got many shields then he keeps saying,"Report". I just ignore him because there's truly nothing to report. -__-

Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    I have a solution. Just put it in the daily tips section and they will see that and find out. BTW when someone says that to me I say whatever and just beat em.
    So do I, but it's getting annoying. Maybe a prominent display of the rule could solve the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by imagirl View Post
    Yesterday,I was playing. I go to the tavern to gamble then Dark came in..then I quickly leave. Then he message me "let me win once in vip solo". I ignore him then he keeps messaging me then I go play teams,he's there..we got put in a game. My teammate got dropped out his teammate is not. He's using skull,I'm using spider. I got many shields then he keeps saying,"Report". I just ignore him because there's truly nothing to report. -__-
    Reminds me of yesterday... another player said he was going to report me because... I was winning.

Dark should know better than to ask. He's not a noob.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by imagirl View Post
    hey imagirl . Dark is a player you need to be caerfull about playing. It is widely assumed that dark and Kevinzu is the same person!. I don't know if that is true or not! And I don't know if they/he is cheating .if they are the system will catch them/him...what I do know is (this) they are points junky.s .they will lie and use every (dirty) trick in the book to gain points/coins..now some ppl will say its part of the game. Well I say that's crap. They know nothing about sportsmanship !!. If you come across this sort of player the answer is simple.(don't play with them)
    the truth will set you free

Lesser Wizard

Default Ya

Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    hey imagirl . Dark is a player you need to be caerfull about playing. It is widely assumed that dark and Kevinzu is the same person!. I don't know if that is true or not! And I don't know if they/he is cheating .if they are the system will catch them/him...what I do know is (this) they are points junky.s .they will lie and use every (dirty) trick

in the book to gain points/coins..now some ppl will say its part of the game. Well I say that's crap. They know nothing about sportsmanship !!. If you come across this sort of player the answer is simple.(don't play with them)
    Yes i agree,Dark should know better.And he randomly started cursing at me when he asked me to let him win in vip solo and then i creamed him!
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyS1C View Post
    Yes i agree,Dark should know better.And he randomly started cursing at me when he asked me to let him win in vip solo and then i creamed him!
    Same thing with me. But he was in his profile as KevinZhu. He kept on asking after the game was done. But he just left.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)