Thread: Compiling in Linux fails (contains patch)

Default Compiling in Linux fails (contains patch)

I tried compiling the app in Linux. There were several compilation errors. Most of them easily fixed by adding a missing include, but some are less easy, e.g. in clanlibstuff/novashell/source/MovingEntity.h I get the following error:

../MovingEntity.h:192:54: error: taking address of temporary [-fpermissive]

In the patch, I just commented these lines, so don't blindly apply the attached patch as it is. I simply don't know how to fix those errors.

After all these fixes, the compilation still fails to some BOOST macro issues. Possibly some version mismatch, pretty hard to tell.

Examples of such error:
    ../../../../SharedLib/luabind/luabind/function.hpp:312:1: error: missing binary operator before token "("
    ../../../../SharedLib/luabind/luabind/function.hpp:336:1: error: missing binary operator before token "("
    ../../../../SharedLib/luabind/luabind/function.hpp:369:1: error: missing binary operator before token "("
    ../../../../SharedLib/luabind/luabind/function.hpp:398:1: error: missing binary operator before token "("
    ../../../../SharedLib/luabind/luabind/function.hpp:406:1: error: missing binary operator before token "("
    ../../../../SharedLib/luabind/luabind/class.hpp:1037:14: error: no matching function for call to ‘raw(boost::arg<1>&)’

When creating the patch, I also noticed that there are several files in the svn that probably should not be in the svn. Those files are also included in the provided patch file for better or worse.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Great job.