Thread: Problems

Lesser Wizard

Default Problems

I have had many problems recently, losing cp from disconnection, and app crashes. I think that disconnection or app crashes shouldn't cause a loss of cp.

Default i agree

Quote Originally Posted by slunder View Post
    I have had many problems recently, losing cp from disconnection, and app crashes. I think that disconnection or app crashes shouldn't cause a loss of cp.
    i lose connection alot of times on my ipad and i rebooted the app and the ipad and it kept of losing connection.and the next thing i know is i lost 4o to 30 cp when i am playing in solo.
    The king of demons is here.

Lesser Wizard

Default more problems

I just played a game against a panzer, in hedge maze. When I respawned he would kill me before I could do anything. I lost so many points because of this cheater, and it happens to me all the time. Plz fix this

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by slunder View Post
    I just played a game against a panzer, in hedge maze. When I respawned he would kill me before I could do anything. I lost so many points because of this cheater, and it happens to me all the time. Plz fix this
    this is not cheating,. It.s part of the game,. Try it yourself it works,.
    the truth will set you free

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    this is not cheating,. It.s part of the game,. Try it yourself it works,.
    I'm pretty sure that makes the game unfair, and impossible to win if you die first.

Lesser Wizard

it also turns the game from skilled wins, to loss from this. It truly defeats the concept of skill in the game if every1 did this.

You know what I really don't know this game anymore with all of these glitches.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    You know what I really don't know this game anymore with all of these glitches.
    I couldn't agree more.

Lesser Wizard

I still maintain it.s part of the game, its not a cheat or a glitch, put it this way,. If a player respawned in front of you would you kill him or let him run!!. Of course you would kill him!! And you say its impossible to win if you die first,. Well make sure you don't die first.. Even if you do die first its not impossible to win if you respawn with the right power up.s, if you have no power up.s then you use your driving (skill)...ok so the game is not perfect,. It.s 20% luck and 80% skill.. But its the same for everyone.. And as far as the lost connections and app crashes go,. Again it happens to everyone so we (all) have to deal with it,....
    the truth will set you free

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    I still maintain it.s part of the game, its not a cheat or a glitch, put it this way,. If a player respawned in front of you would you kill him or let him run!!. Of course you would kill him!! And you say its impossible to win if you die first,. Well make sure you don't die first.. Even if you do die first its not impossible to win if you respawn with the right power up.s, if you have no power up.s then you use your driving (skill)...ok so the game is not perfect,. It.s 20% luck and 80% skill.. But its the same for everyone.. And as far as the lost connections and app crashes go,. Again it happens to everyone so we (all) have to deal with it,....
    But I can't run, as I respawn they shoot my destroyed tank, and I die

Panzer's speed advantage (which I guess is being used to rush a spawning player on hedge maze) does come at a disadvantage - weak armor. A player should not be vulnerable to attack until he is fully spawned (and can shoot) so the spawner should still have a chance.. well, unless beagled I suppose.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Panzer's speed advantage (which I guess is being used to rush a spawning player on hedge maze) does come at a disadvantage - weak armor. A player should not be vulnerable to attack until he is fully spawned (and can shoot) so the spawner should still have a chance.. well, unless beagled I suppose.
    ya I shouldn't be vulnerable, but when I respawned dead, 8 times in a row and lost 40 cp from it, it sure seems like I am vulnerable.