Thread: More Trading Slots?

Default More Trading Slots?

We should have more trading slots for our trading system so if we wanted to put in more things to trade we can. Fairy set has a total of 5 items: Crown, Dress, Skirt, Slippers, and Wand. 6 items in fairy set if you count the fairy wings. So if we wanted to trade 1 fairy set, we can only trade 4 items. BUT with more trading slots we can put the fairy wand and wings if you wanted to!
    Make A Wish ✨
    Gimmie A Damn? 👆 ^_^ It's Just A
    Touch Away!

TAP ON MAH DRAGONZ & EGGS 👆 :3

Quote Originally Posted by Sally1890 View Post
    We should have more trading slots for our trading system so if we wanted to put in more things to trade we can. Fairy set has a total of 5 items: Crown, Dress, Skirt, Slippers, and Wand. 6 items in fairy set if you count the fairy wings. So if we wanted to trade 1 fairy set, we can only trade 4 items. BUT with more trading slots we can put the fairy wand and wings if you wanted to!
    Thats a great idea, Im sick of the fact of only 4 slots, because if u wanted angels u would have to trade REALLY BIG RARES! But with 8 slots you could have no so BIG RARES but rares! 10/10
    CSGO Rank - LE
    Growtopia Level 50

I'm sick of people who want more trade slots so they can add more "rares".

Do you realize that nobody wants your trash, and that offering more six shooters or growtopia lunchboxes is just annoying, and doesn't make your offer better?
    http://s22.postimg.org/6iqqgb2lt/Picture_2.png
    Hi, I'm pixac.

Quote Originally Posted by pixac View Post

Do you realize that nobody wants your trash, and that offering more six shooters or growtopia lunchboxes is just annoying, and doesn't make your offer better?
    Umm....nevermind.

But, I think 4 slots is enough already. And like pixac said, adding more "rares" doesn't help a person's offer at all. Just condense your offer into world locks.

The only thing I think we need is to be able to have multiple stacks of world locks. Then it would be easier to purchase very expensive items for "pure" world locks
    As always,
    trisp

GOALS:
    - Be like JakeShore

Um more slots could be nice...
    But you can place the items to trade in a world, get a world key for it, then trade the world with the items to the person that buys the items, and you get what you wanted!
    Hi I'm Pikasack!
    I am just your average nice, normal, and happy player!
    Email support@growtopiagame.com if you have any issues about anything in Growtopia! Or just have a friendly chat, just don't spam them!
    Add me on 3DS: FC: 1220-8990-5215

I could add more slots fairly easily except we're sort of limited by screen size on some very tiny phones we support. (240X200 resolution?) They just don't fit on the screen unless I got fancy with scrolling slots or something.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    I could add more slots fairly easily except we're sort of limited by screen size on some very tiny phones we support. (240X200 resolution?) They just don't fit on the screen unless I got fancy with scrolling slots or something.
    Can you put them above the original ones?
    "I'm not the hero Gotham wants, I'm the hero that Gotham deserves".

IGN: Danlord101
    How to post by MightyBOOSH:

Scrolling slots would introduce a lot new scams because you wouldn't see all the items and not know if one was changed (if you don't pay attention to the flashing "The Deal Has Changed".

What if you were going to add more items, the slot sizes would decrease. Only downside is that could also introduce scams because it would be harder to see the items on the screen. Especially on smaller devices.

Silver 4, msg me if you wanna play LoL with me.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DeBest View Post
    Scrolling slots would introduce a lot new scams because you wouldn't see all the items and not know if one was changed (if you don't pay attention to the flashing "The Deal Has Changed".

What if you were going to add more items, the slot sizes would decrease. Only downside is that could also introduce scams because it would be harder to see the items on the screen. Especially on smaller devices.
    CONFIRMATION SCREEN MR. TRUCKER!!!!!

~finnfighter
    skills include:
    1.Fitting entire headphones into my mouth
    2. Having the ability to eat pizza sliced whole
    3.being able to see in two directions at once

This COMPLETELY EPIC signature picture made by Maryjane

I guess Im considered completely fabulous

Down here in this very spoiler holds the answer to everyones problems

They have special places in hell for people like me. Its called the throne.

Just add a slot or Two. That be nice

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by pixac View Post

So when you are buying something big and you add merlin hat etc. They are trash?

I know what you mean, but this would help more than make things worse. It seems you think that only newbies would use it, when I think everybody would. I like the idea and I want it in game.

It annoys me when I want to buy something but they want me to add something as well but I don't have enough slots.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pikasack View Post
    Um more slots could be nice...
    But you can place the items to trade in a world, get a world key for it, then trade the world with the items to the person that buys the items, and you get what you wanted!
    People have been scamming with that method. With secret doors, hidden places, house enterances , etc.
    This space is reserved.

I suggest a 2 by 3 grid.

Quote Originally Posted by DeBest View Post

But wouldn't the new trading system tell you if the person changed the traded item?
    We could even have some sorta way we can have 400 stacks of whatever instead of 200 stacks of whatever.
    Make A Wish ✨
    Touch Away!

Lesser Wizard

Default I AGREE BUT ALSO

They should also have more than 200 wls because me and my cousin have 600 wls she wanted to buy something. But she was afraid of getting scammed

Quote Originally Posted by JOCY2211 View Post
    They should also have more than 200 wls because me and my cousin have 600 wls she wanted to buy something. But she was afraid of getting scammed
    Maybe some way we can pick up multiply stacks of the same items. Like 200 stacks of whatever and another 200 stacks and other 200 stacks.
    Make A Wish ✨
    Touch Away!