Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Seth Twigs and Play

Lesser Knight

Default Dear Seth Twigs and Play

Dear Seth, Twigs, and Play,
    If you would make me a moderator on this game I promise that is a good choice. Maybe you think im not worthy of being a moderator, but if I am presented with this much power i am a very very responsible person. Now just say i was a mod, I am on a lot more than twigs and play (and this is not an insult to twigs and play) and I even want this game to be more child friendly my little sister plays this on my phone and she goes to the tavern which is where all the bad stuff is. I want my sister to be able to play it (she absolutly loves this game) without me having to watch her all the time playing it. And if I was a mod my sister could play all the time with me in the tavern keeping people from saying things that little kids shouldnt hear. If i was made a mod and i was a terrible mod, which i wont, and i muted people for no reason, again which I wont, you could unmute them yourself and ban me if you have to, which you wont have to. I know that if someone just says a bad word you warn them and hopefully they stop becuase it blocks bad words and most people wont even think about cursing in front of a moderator, but if they do it repeatedly then mute them. So If you made me a mod i sware on my life I will be a great and fair moderator. IM not typing this just beacuase i want to be a moderator, beacuase evryone wants to be a mod but i have a reason to be one. I want to help make this game safe for everyone to play including my little sister. If you guys decide that i can be a mod I will be fair, responsible, and do what ever i can to make this game more fun and less mean. And I have also studied the rules and now i know them like the back of my hand. If I could be a mod i would be the happiest person ever beacuase mods take a big part in Tanked and i want to be someone who not only plays tanked but gets the opportunity to play a major role in the best game ever
    Last edited by Anonymous9; 06-29-2012 at 07:36 PM.
    [INDENT]IM SUPPOSED TO BE "ANONYMOUS" SO IF YOU LEARN ANYTHING ABOUT ME PLEASE FORGET IT IMEDIETLY AFTER YOU LEARN IT

Thumbs up Just some info

It is only up to Play and Twigs if they want to have a new moderator on board. Seth replied to me about that. If you don't believe me go check out the thread that says IOS vs WebOs. It also takes 3 rules to be a moderator:

1. Have to have a clean record. (Not muted or banned)

2. Answer everyone's questions

3. The most important thing is that you won't use the moderator power like evil

P.S I agree with you Anonymous9 I want to be a moderator also and make it more children friendly. The moderator is the best part on the whole game. (I think it is) Also when you are the moderator you only have 1 continuous color and that would be sky blue. Doesn't matter if you make it to 500 cp or whatever you are still that color. That would be cool @Zackery and @Anonymous9.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Lesser Knight

Yeah that would be cool and thx for the info
    [INDENT]IM SUPPOSED TO BE "ANONYMOUS" SO IF YOU LEARN ANYTHING ABOUT ME PLEASE FORGET IT IMEDIETLY AFTER YOU LEARN IT

Lesser Knight

Default IM DONE WITH THIS

Im so angry at this game right now!!! Its suposed to be fun for all, not a racist inappropriet website!!!! People are getting worse and worse by the day being uterly disgusting and racist and guess who watches me play this game all the time and sometimes plays by herself? MY LITTLE SISTER! She cant be exposed to these horrible things people are saying. Like I said make me and Zachery moderators beacuase we are responsible and fair and we need more moderators than just two. If we can get rid of the bad people on this game it would be a lot more enjoyable dont you agree? And im powerless when it comes to stopping people from saying those things. Either make me a moderator or make more moderators

Two moderators might not be enough, @play and @twigs for awhile now have been on very little.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Two moderators might not be enough, @play and @twigs for awhile now have been on very little.
    It obviosly is'nt enough becuase people are still being inapropriet and twigs and play are AMAZING at their job but they are not on a lot so more moderators increase the chances of those kind of people getting getting banned.

Default hey

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    It is only up to Play and Twigs if they want to have a new moderator on board. Seth replied to me about that. If you don't believe me go check out the thread that says IOS vs WebOs. It also takes 3 rules to be a moderator:

1. Have to have a clean record. (Not muted or banned)

2. Answer everyone's questions

3. The most important thing is that you won't use the moderator power like evil

P.S I agree with you Anonymous9 I want to be a moderator also and make it more children friendly. The moderator is the best part on the whole game. (I think it is) Also when you are the moderator you only have 1 continuous color and that would be sky blue. Doesn't matter if you make it to 500 cp or whatever you are still that color. That would be cool @Zackery and @Anonymous9.
    But alot of poeple fit that description. Even I (unless my bro got me muted when i wasnt around lol). So its totally up to Play and Twigs. We definitely need more Mods. Play and Twigs are doing great, but they have lifes outside of Tanked, and cant be on 24/7. Choose wisely though, Play and Twigs. Thank you for all you do.

Note to Zachary and to whom it may concern;

Being a Mod is not a status symbol. It is a very hands-on job that requires a lot of attention and maturity. We are looking for mature, committed Mods that will answer peoples questions, judge correctly, and aren't just seeking status/prestige (very important)!
    Last edited by AquaWhale; 06-30-2012 at 06:43 PM.
    No Matter How Many Fish Are In The Sea, IT WILL BE SO EMPTY WITHOUT ME!

Lesser Wizard

just on a point......there is another part in the original profile you have to fit to be a mod that seams to be forgotten !! And that is you must be mature!, now I'm not calling anybody immature, far from it, some of you guys are showing maturity beyond your year.s...however the reality is maturity only comes with age, so if your under a certain age you don't fit the profile,. Don't be disappointed if your not chosen because it may be that your simply to young (for now.) and never forget you and all of us still have a role to play in keeping this game clean and indeed cheat free!, you still have a voice. If you come across bad ppl you know what to do, play.s problematic thread is (always) there,. Seth's company prides itself on being family friendly and if anyone try.s to destroy that and there reading this, there's only one thing to say (its not big and its not clever, so shame on you)........
    the truth will set you free

Quote Originally Posted by AquaWhale View Post
    But alot of poeple fit that description. Even I (unless my bro got me muted when i wasnt around lol). So its totally up to Play and Twigs. We definitely need more Mods. Play and Twigs are doing great, but they have lifes outside of Tanked, and cant be on 24/7. Choose wisely though, Play and Twigs. Thank you for all you do.

Note to Zachary and to whom it may concern;

Being a Mod is not a status symbol. It is a very hands-on job that requires a lot of attention and maturity. We are looking for mature, committed Mods that will answer peoples questions, judge correctly, and aren't just seeking status/prestige (very important)!
    I am mature. I also know that you are also. I know that you also have to be responsible.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Default Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    just on a point......there is another part in the original profile you have to fit to be a mod that seams to be forgotten !! And that is you must be mature!, now I'm not calling anybody immature, far from it, some of you guys are showing maturity beyond your year.s...however the reality is maturity only comes with age, so if your under a certain age you don't fit the profile,. Don't be disappointed if your not chosen because it may be that your simply to young (for now.) and never forget you and all of us still have a role to play in keeping this game clean and indeed cheat free!, you still have a voice. If you come across bad ppl you know what to do, play.s problematic thread is (always) there,. Seth's company prides itself on being family friendly and if anyone try.s to destroy that and there reading this, there's only one thing to say (its not big and its not clever, so shame on you)........
    Yes you are exactly right. Very good point.
    No Matter How Many Fish Are In The Sea, IT WILL BE SO EMPTY WITHOUT ME!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous9 View Post
    It obviosly is'nt enough becuase people are still being inapropriet and twigs and play are AMAZING at their job but they are not on a lot so more moderators increase the chances of those kind of people getting getting banned.
    I'm not so sure, once I saw people swearing in the tavern when twigs was in the tavern, and he didn't do anything about it, eventually the people stopped, but it took a while and twigs said nothing about it.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by slunder View Post
    I'm not so sure, once I saw people swearing in the tavern when twigs was in the tavern, and he didn't do anything about it, eventually the people stopped, but it took a while and twigs said nothing about it.
    the thing is slunder it depends,. Because if the ppl swearing were using the swear filter then there not actually breaking the rules so there's not a lot he can do about it,. But if they were using the full word with the correct spelling I'm sure he would have come down on them....the other thing is the mods are not the bad guys you know. They can use a bit of diplomacy ! What I mean is,.twigs could well have been sending them private messages warning them to stop!! Or risk being muted publicly , that would be the fair thing to do!. So you can't really say 'he said nothing about it' because you don't know what he said. Or done,.....
    the truth will set you free

Lesser Wizard

the thing is slunder it depends,. Because if the ppl swearing were using the swear filter then there not actually breaking the rules so there's not a lot he can do about it,. But if they were using the full word with the correct spelling I'm sure he would have come down on them....the other thing is the mods are not the bad guys you know. They can use a bit of diplomacy ! What I mean is,.twigs could well have been sending them private messages warning them to stop!! Or risk being muted publicly , that would be the fair thing to do!. So you can't really say 'he said nothing about it' because you don't know what he said. Or done,.....
    Yes that's a good point, but once I got a warning from play for saying *** once...............

Lesser Wizard

Truth, good explanation...sometimes we send private messages or official warnings which other players can NOT see.

Yes that's a good point, but once I got a warning from play for saying *** once...............

You've never received a warning for that reason...sometimes warnings/mutes/bans occur minutes/hours/days after the offense. For example, if you receive a warning to "please watch your language", it could be due to something you said several minutes before your last comment...

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Play View Post
    Truth, good explanation...sometimes we send private messages or official warnings which other players can NOT see.

You've never received a warning for that reason...sometimes warnings/mutes/bans occur minutes/hours/days after the offense. For example, if you receive a warning to "please watch your language", it could be due to something you said several minutes before your last comment...
    oh ok that explains it.....
    The capital of moo town is 3 doors down from the square root of 36 +2 camels means you have exactly 3.5 fish

Lesser Knight

Default Hmmm, doing too little or doing too much?

Hey Slunder, I assure you if I was there I was talking to the other people about their behavior. If I warn someone or message someone then only that person knows. Many things are done behind the scenes as @play has stated. One thing I would like to point out is there is no way to please everyone. For example, if I am sending out messages and warning people for their behavior then no one else thinks I am doing anything but the instant I mute someone I start getting messages from people wanting to know why I muted that person.

On a side note, many times I will be ask to unmute someone.... Here is the problem with that, If I unmute you then you are not learning your lesson. breaking the rules and causing issues is not acceptable. The muted player needs to stay muted for proper amount of time. Its kind of like time out.

I have also noticed an influx of people who get muted logging off and logging onto another account so that they may chat more.... THIS DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF YOU BEING MUTED! Whats even worse is many of these players openly admit to being the muted player so here is the deal, IF YOU ARE MUTED AND YOU LOG ON FROM ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO AVOID BEING MUTE, I WILL MUTE THAT ACCOUNT TOO!

Quote Originally Posted by twigs View Post
    Hey Slunder, I assure you if I was there I was talking to the other people about their behavior. If I warn someone or message someone then only that person knows. Many things are done behind the scenes as @play has stated. One thing I would like to point out is there is no way to please everyone. For example, if I am sending out messages and warning people for their behavior then no one else thinks I am doing anything but the instant I mute someone I start getting messages from people wanting to know why I muted that person.

On a side note, many times I will be ask to unmute someone.... Here is the problem with that, If I unmute you then you are not learning your lesson. breaking the rules and causing issues is not acceptable. The muted player needs to stay muted for proper amount of time. Its kind of like time out.

I have also noticed an influx of people who get muted logging off and logging onto another account so that they may chat more.... THIS DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF YOU BEING MUTED! Whats even worse is many of these players openly admit to being the muted player so here is the deal, IF YOU ARE MUTED AND YOU LOG ON FROM ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO AVOID BEING MUTE, I WILL MUTE THAT ACCOUNT TOO!
    I love that idea twigs. I agree with you all on that.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by twigs View Post

I know that you muted kevinzhu,but as you said you will mute both the accounts.So please mute tennisrock SQ because that is kevin's other account and he has been harassing me on that accout too.
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyS1C View Post
    I know that you muted kevinzhu,but as you said you will mute both the accounts.So please mute tennisrock SQ because that is kevin's other account and he has been harassing me on that accout too.
    wat???????????????????????????????????/

I never did anything to u!!!!!!!!!! u liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Zhu View Post
    wat???????????????????????????????????/

I never did anything to u!!!!!!!!!! u liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not lieing!!!!
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?