Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dear Seth Twigs and Play

Default KEVINZHU IS A LIAR

Kevinzhu is definitely transferring points tennisrock SQ is just kevinzhu hiding behind the name on a thread he said that his new account is kevinzhu SQ you see SQ same tag and plus Kevins other account was laser now its purple....I'm sure that kevinzhu is transferring if I'm wrong well that's embarrassing LOL
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    Kevinzhu is definitely transferring points tennisrock SQ is just kevinzhu hiding behind the name on a thread he said that his new account is kevinzhu SQ you see SQ same tag and plus Kevins other account was laser now its purple....I'm sure that kevinzhu is transferring if I'm wrong well that's embarrassing LOL
    u are right i will have to change now t get back to the amazing game TANKED plz forgive me everyone and btw i transfered pts to tennis first then i new it was wrong s i transfered it back!!!!!!!!!!!

And again sorry everybody for everything i did
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Zhu View Post
    u are right i will have to change now t get back to the amazing game TANKED plz forgive me everyone and btw i transfered pts to tennis first then i new it was wrong s i transfered it back!!!!!!!!!!!

And again sorry everybody for everything i did
    It's true, he transferred points to the SQ account, and then transferred a similar amount back to his main account. Why is everyone complaining only about the latter?

But the fact is, he broke the rules and being banned for a period of time is the consequence, as I understand it. I hope Kevin is allowed back when that time is up, and hopefully he will have learned his lesson.

Also Kevin why did you deny tennisrock was your account Lying is a bad thing!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    It's true, he transferred points to the SQ account, and then transferred a similar amount back to his main account. Why is everyone complaining only about the latter?

But the fact is, he broke the rules and being banned for a period of time is the consequence, as I understand it. I hope Kevin is allowed back when that time is up, and hopefully he will have learned his lesson.

Also Kevin why did you deny tennisrock was your account Lying is a bad thing!
    thats why im really sorry i hope i can come back
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy

Lieing is Denying no one should lie if you've done something bad admit it don't continue one lie goes to another so you're just making it worse I do want Kevin back he is one of the greatest players I've known but I'm still better haha Just kidding we'll see if play twigs or Seth will change their minds I wish you could come back though
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3