Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 year old

Lesser Wizard

Default 1 year old

hey tank pepole!! Do you know tanked is almost 1 year old, and in that time almost 226.000 players have logged on!!..the game have evolved from a simple yet genius idea from Seth into a truly world class game that appeals to young and old alike,. It is played by pepole from all walks of life and cultures from a 9 year old kid to a university professor to a dumb rugby player, umm me... The game doesn't discriminate it brings everyone together in a wonderful mix of classes and cultures,. Now (that) is some achievement ....therefor I think its 1st birthday shouldn't just come and go without some sort of acknowledgement !!.....so if anyone has any ideas where we can mark the 1st year, post them here!!....competitions !!for tanks..coins...gifts...quizzes !! Anything you think of....do anyone know the exact launch date??....any plans for this seth??.......................if your giving out gifts i.ll take the rtsoft tank, thanks in advance.
    the truth will set you free

Default Nice idea

I like your idea sounds interesting and I don't mind taking the RTsoft Tank as well
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Yeah me too. I'll take RTsoft Tank and The Fatty also PLEASE. Also me as moderator Play and Twigs and again PLEASE. For the tanks all I need is 2! I have all of the other ones. The 2 tanks are listed above. Donation coins go to Zackery PJ. Thank you all so much.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Default Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    Yeah me too. I'll take RTsoft Tank and The Fatty also PLEASE. Also me as moderator Play and Twigs and again PLEASE. For the tanks all I need is 2! I have all of the other ones. The 2 tanks are listed above. Donation coins go to Zackery PJ. Thank you all so much.
    Who wouldn't want a rtsoft tank!!!!! I would love the rtsoft tank too. And by the way this is a great idea.
    The king of demons is here.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by demonkid View Post
    Who wouldn't want a rtsoft tank!!!!! I would love the rtsoft tank too. And by the way this is a great idea.
    YES!! I love this idea! I would like The Skull,RTsoft and M4 please.
    Also,@Play please consider making me a mod but if you don't that's ok.I won't beg you like other people.
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyS1C View Post
    YES!! I love this idea! I would like The Skull,RTsoft and M4 please.
    Also,@Play please consider making me a mod but if you don't that's ok.I won't beg you like other people.
    Dude he isn't going to pick you because you had this "accident."
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Great idea! But i dont really think Seth would just give people the rtsoft( 40 bucks x over 200k, just think about that for a little bit wont you.).
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Lesser Wizard

ummm this thread have been misread !! Its not about getting a free tank lol..there is no free tank available !! That was just my little joke I throw in at the end off my post lol...take a sec and read it again, I was just wondering if any1 had any ideas how we can celiberate tanked 1s year!!........................................I suppose its a little hard to think of something , so maybe just make a post to acknowledge its success .....

Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    ummm this thread have been misread !! Its not about getting a free tank lol..there is no free tank available !! That was just my little joke I throw in at the end off my post lol...take a sec and read it again, I was just wondering if any1 had any ideas how we can celiberate tanked 1s year!!........................................I suppose its a little hard to think of something , so maybe just make a post to acknowledge its success .....
    In that case I think there should be some sort of a contest to win coins or something as mentioned before on your post and the contest could be a quiz on tanked for ex. When did this game come out?
    Who were the first 2 mods? Which is pretty easy lol but yeah there should be a quiz maybe even a spelling bee because lots of people can't spell on this game. Lol jk just some ideas plz consider this Seth

Lesser Wizard

thank you darkhawk, that's the type of reply I was looking for. You have put the thread back on track.

thank you darkhawk, that's the type of reply I was looking for. You have put the thread back on track.
    No Problem Another idea is there could be a race with tanks? Like there would have to be a big map like the town and you would race across the map and Seth or the host would have to choose the tank you have to use if you don't have that tank then he or she will pick another 1 and you're allowed to use beagles to slow ur opponents down if they get hit then they start all over if ur using love tank and you get hit by a beagle then you should use your health and if someone is about to throw a beagle at you you should have a shield the winner would get coins I wouldn't choose cp since cp shows how good you are just another idea to put in there I think its good

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    No Problem Another idea is there could be a race with tanks? Like there would have to be a big map like the town and you would race across the map and Seth or the host would have to choose the tank you have to use if you don't have that tank then he or she will pick another 1 and you're allowed to use beagles to slow ur opponents down if they get hit then they start all over if ur using love tank and you get hit by a beagle then you should use your health and if someone is about to throw a beagle at you you should have a shield the winner would get coins I wouldn't choose cp since cp shows how good you are just another idea to put in there I think its good
    this is good, I like this,...that's what I'm talking about, something different, wacky, and fun,..as a one of event or 2day 3day or week long event.....your right no cp should be involved just coins or whatever!!..cp would effect the rankings. That wouldn't be right.. Regular games would still continue as normal.. But this would be a nice break from competition!! Sorta like a virtual birthday party with fun & games.. So yeah good idea

Nah it's sort of like the Olympics but in tank form Lol

Lesser Wizard

Nah it's sort of like the Olympics but in tank form Lol
    There could be like something called Beagle Soccer.There are two teams and the referee launches a Beagle and the Tankers have to run into the Beagle and hit it the opponents net and there would be one goalie and the goalie would be a Panzer V.Please consider this idea Seth.
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

Good Idea Anthony but maybe you should like have 3 beagles you drive close to the net and then shoot it I think that's what you mean?

Lesser Wizard

Good Idea Anthony but maybe you should like have 3 beagles you drive close to the net and then shoot it I think that's what you mean?
    Ok sure...I havent thought this idea through yet.I'm trying to think if their could be a free for all.

Sent from my iPod Touch

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyS1C View Post
    There could be like something called Beagle Soccer.There are two teams and the referee launches a Beagle and the Tankers have to run into the Beagle and hit it the opponents net and there would be one goalie and the goalie would be a Panzer V.Please consider this idea Seth.
    another good idea......it could b played in town. There could also be a ball,. The tanks could push and pass the ball around... And score goals............. . .....on second thoughts...that's just giving Seth extra work that he don't want. So scrub that....
    Last edited by truth; 07-03-2012 at 11:08 AM. Reason: second thoughts

another good idea......it could b played in town. There could also be a ball,. The tanks could push and pass the ball around... And score goals............. . .....on second thoughts...that's just giving Seth extra work that he don't want. So scrub that....
    LOL, beagle soccer You guys are too funny.

Wow, a year already??!! Crazy
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Wizard

Default wow

lol so much creativity...........beagle soccer.......
    The capital of moo town is 3 doors down from the square root of 36 +2 camels means you have exactly 3.5 fish