Thread: demo

Serf

Unhappy

Can someone please tell me what is missing from the Demo Server... I have 5 users playing my demo version and are complaining that buying things are maxed out, never any dead people at the hospital, the priest doesn't wanna talk to them etc...

Are these some of the things that will come active when I register it?

Someone let me know what's different from Register than the demo version.

Mattster

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (mattster1972 @ Nov. 30 2003,11:30)]Can someone please tell me what is missing from the Demo Server... I have 5 users playing my demo version and are complaining that buying things are maxed out, never any dead people at the hospital, the priest doesn't wanna talk to them etc...

Are these some of the things that will come active when I register it?

Someone let me know what's different from Register than the demo version.

Mattster
    * buying things are maxed out

I'm afraid I don't catch your meaning. What things are your players trying to buy? In the stock game, there are only a few items that can be purchased and only lockpicks may be bought in quantities higher than one. There are several third-party modifications to the game that aren't included in the demo.

* dead people at the hospital

There are no dead people at the hospital in the stock game. The hospital is simply where a player finds himself are losing combat.

* priest doesn't want to talk to them

In the stock game, the church does nothing. There are a few mods, like Bingo Night, that add a little vitality to the church.

Most of what you describe aren't part of the stock FQ game at all. The biggest advantage to registering the game is that your server appears on the Seth's list and that more than two players can use the system at the same time.

Also the other biggie is only 6 or 8 (can't remember which) players can play in a game at once. The game itself in the demo is pretty much the same as the registered version, it's just the max players, showing up on our list and "max on at once" as jjohn said that is different.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Serf

ok.. ya out of my 5 users I already have on the demo are complaing they bought all they can, supplies etc. and only can buy 1 hurst.. nothing happens at the churh or hospital and that they really cannot go much further.. not much else they can do except sell funerals...

that's what I meant by max'd out... all things you can purchase they already own... nothing else to buy..

This Bingo Mod... is their any more mods to this? From what you's are telling me really isn't positive for me Living in Ontario Canada, to register this for 30 dollars us which would almost cost me $60 Canadian for only 6 months, 6 users at a time and 200 max users...

Seems not much their for the price if when registered their is no diff from the demo accept Me being the owner can allow more user, and user online at same time...

Darn.. I like the game and theme to alot...

Mattster