Thread: Everyone wants to be a moderator...

Default Everyone wants to be a moderator...

It seems that more and more people are asking to be moderators. I get it, I mean it would be cool. And I do think the game could use a couple more mods. But as Seth said in one of his posts, he thinks Play and Twigs are doing fine and gives Play and Twigs the choice whether or not they need help. So put yourself in their position, would you choose someone that you only know over the internet? You probably don't know their age, and of course everybody says they're responsible and all that. What do you think? Think about this for a second... If they needed help AND there was somebody they thought was worthy of being a moderator then we would have another moderator. So one of those two factors are missing. Don't you think? Or am I wrong?
    Tanked is the only good game on webOS. Haha

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by eterminate View Post
    It seems that more and more people are asking to be moderators. I get it, I mean it would be cool. And I do think the game could use a couple more mods. But as Seth said in one of his posts, he thinks Play and Twigs are doing fine and gives Play and Twigs the choice whether or not they need help. So put yourself in their position, would you choose someone that you only know over the internet? You probably don't know their age, and of course everybody says they're responsible and all that. What do you think? Think about this for a second... If they needed help AND there was somebody they thought was worthy of being a moderator then we would have another moderator. So one of those two factors are missing. Don't you think? Or am I wrong?
    well said
    The capital of moo town is 3 doors down from the square root of 36 +2 camels means you have exactly 3.5 fish

I agree but I still would like to be 1.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    I agree but I still would like to be 1.
    Same here but i want to be a mod!!!!!! PLEASE Play.
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

begging isn't really gonna help either...
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Exactly soccerfu... And the reason I made this thread was to stop the asking ( or begging), not create more of it. But whatever... Lol

Lesser Wizard

Exactly soccerfu... And the reason I made this thread was to stop the asking ( or begging), not create more of it. But whatever... Lol
    Dude,you just made a begging central for mods(@twigs,@Play).
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

If you read right you would see that he is trying to stop people whining. So read again...
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Ok I will stop begging than.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Like it or not, moderators should be a responsible adult that can make fair and equitable judgements for the betterment of the game and the players. Being a moderator is a duty and not a position.

Quote Originally Posted by ALien BBQ View Post
    Like it or not, moderators should be a responsible adult that can make fair and equitable judgements for the betterment of the game and the players. Being a moderator is a duty and not a position.
    Right on my man.