Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tankionline soccerfu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Lesser Wizard

Default tankionline soccerfu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Soccerfu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when do u come on tanked because i want to talk to u about tankionline and by the way i just got the railgun and its awesome do u have one ?
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy

Lesser Wizard

My name is rtsoft and I just upgraded the hunter tank as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wat kind of tank and weapon do u have!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!

Lesser Wizard

Did i tell u im a staff sergeant!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Zhu View Post
    Soccerfu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when do u come on tanked because i want to talk to u about tankionline and by the way i just got the railgun and its awesome do u have one ?
    well when can you get on? I won't be on today. Maybe tomorrow night if I feel like it.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

My name is rtsoft and I just upgraded the hunter tank as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wat kind of tank and weapon do u have!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    I have the rail gun level 2 with the titan hull.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    I have the rail gun level 2 with the titan hull.
    ill try and nice tank!!!!!!

Lesser Wizard

ill try and nice tank!!!!!!
    Try to go on tanki online tomorrow night and go to the staff sergeant levels because i cant go on all the high ones u can go on and by the way wat level r u on again????????

Try to go on tanki online tomorrow night and go to the staff sergeant levels because i cant go on all the high ones u can go on and by the way wat level r u on again????????
    uuuhhh i cant really get on tomorrow night. can you maybe get on between 7:30 and 9:00? if so get on server 10 OK? i think i am a master Sargent.

EDIT: BTW why dont you just start PM'ing me on the Tankionline forums?

Lesser Wizard

uuuhhh i cant really get on tomorrow night. can you maybe get on between 7:30 and 9:00? if so get on server 10 OK? i think i am a master Sargent.

EDIT: BTW why dont you just start PM'ing me on the Tankionline forums?
    Ill try to get on and ill get on in server 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I signed up for tanki a week ago. I am a private rank. My user name is Zackery459.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

you wanna come to? BTW I already know what your name and rank is because you went through my signature.

you wanna come to? BTW I already know what your name and rank is because you went through my signature.
    Your welcome.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    Your welcome.
    I have Isida with the Dictator.and I'm a star and 3 lines.lol I'm better then all of you.And try to request shifting as your friend because my friend only has 1 friend on it,and that's me(AnthonyS1C).
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyS1C View Post
    I have Isida with the Dictator.and I'm a star and 3 lines.lol I'm better then all of you.And try to request shifting as your friend because my friend only has 1 friend on it,and that's me(AnthonyS1C).
    Shifting=hairybob * sorry about the double post,I messed up and the edit post is not working for me.
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyS1C View Post
    nice anthony lets all be on the same team we will dominate and ant u can heal and attack while the rest of us denfend the flag or attack!!!!!!!! and btw im a master sergeant!

I just upgraded to Windows 7 Now that my pc is running faster I am giving Tanki another try. I don't plan to play it much but my name is JuniorFromTanked, I used soccerfu's link.

btw, soccerfu, you're in 6th place now on Tanked

I know I am in Sixth place. BTW nice job getting up there pretty much gave up on Tanked. Moving on now...

I know I am in Sixth place. BTW nice job getting up there pretty much gave up on Tanked. Moving on now...
    That sucks. After all you have done. And btw what is your name on tanki soccerfu and what rank? Just tell me what the pic of the rank is because I don't any of the names of the ranks. Also I am a corpral rank now.

My name is crazymonster1 and I am a master sargeant(a star with 1 line). Tanki Online though is still my second game that I play.

My main game, world of tanks requires a lot of hard drive space on my computer though(3gb!). You are welcome to download it and join me if you want if you have enough hard drive space and ram. In stead of telling you though you can just type this in: worldortanks.com or just google it. My user on that is yourworstnightmare1. So that is the first one that I play like I used to play tanked. Just play tanki when I am bored.

My name is crazymonster1 and I am a master sargeant(a star with 1 line). Tanki Online though is still my second game that I play.

My main game, world of tanks requires a lot of hard drive space on my computer though(3gb!). You are welcome to download it and join me if you want if you have enough hard drive space and ram. In stead of telling you though you can just type this in: worldortanks.com or just google it. My user on that is yourworstnightmare1. So that is the first one that I play like I used to play tanked. Just play tanki when I am bored.
    World of Tanks? Never heard of it. I do have the disk space... how good is the game? If it's real good I might try it. Better than Tanki, I'm guessing...?