Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: tankionline soccerfu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Compared to tanki its awesome. Play it every morning. Has way more tanks and guns to research and but to place on certain tanks. You start off with 4 tier 1 tanks (tier 10 is your goal). Then you play those and research and if you are good at the beginning you will finish those tanks in 2-3 battles tops. They have tutorials too. Here is the url for them: http://worldoftanks.com/game/guide/en/game-manual
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

hey junior how are you liking Tanki now?
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    hey junior how are you liking Tanki now?
    It's better now that I've re-imaged my pc. Unfortunately I just don't get around to playing it too much, partially because I forget

yeah that's what happens to me. BTW have you thought about wot(world of tanks)?

yeah that's what happens to me. BTW have you thought about wot(world of tanks)?
    I might go ahead and download it, btw, are there any ways to use it offline (like Tanked), or does it only have an online playing option?

no there is no option to play offline like tanked. BTW when will you be able to play wot and what will your username be?

I know I am in Sixth place. BTW nice job getting up there pretty much gave up on Tanked. Moving on now...
    You're back in 5th now. Sadly, Kevinzhu broke the rules and was deleted

If you can you should log in daily, eventually that will get you to 100k. ~15 points a day... yeah, that will take about half a year...

no there is no option to play offline like tanked. BTW when will you be able to play wot and what will your username be?
    bummer. Okay, I think I will download the 3gb tonight or tomorrow.

well there will be an update soon so don't expect to play long before you have to update the client. BTW you have to go to worldoftanks.com and make a new account(very top right corner) before you can play.

well there will be an update soon so don't expect to play long before you have to update the client. BTW you have to go to worldoftanks.com and make a new account(very top right corner) before you can play.
    Ok I have created the account and will be watching the video tutorials. I'll expect the update, hopefully it will be simple, and not require me to download the 3gb game again.

I'm quite impressed with the looks of it so far.

you won't even have to worry about the update because when you open the game it automatically checks for updates and if there are some it will download and install them by itself. The next update is only about 300 mb. BTW what is your username and what times can you be on?

also you can install mods to change how the game looks to your liking. You can go to curse.com and get them. How to install them is in the description.

you won't even have to worry about the update because when you open the game it automatically checks for updates and if there are some it will download and install them by itself. The next update is only about 300 mb. BTW what is your username and what times can you be on?
    Username is JuniorFromTanked again. I'm installing now. Hope to play some later today and more next week.

Good to hear the update is not too big, though 300mb is still quite a bit.

Thanks for the help!

your welcome. BTW what exact times could you be on?

your welcome. BTW what exact times could you be on?
    I'll have to come back and let you know. The download is taking longer than I expected, just 55% done and it's been running some 3 hours:wheelchair:

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    I'll have to come back and let you know. The download is taking longer than I expected, just 55% done and it's been running some 3 hours:wheelchair:
    wow, i dont remember mine taking that long.

Soccerfu, I really like WoT from my brief experience so far, but my computer is too slow I was getting 2 FPS. The mouse even lags! Can I turn down the resolution or do something else to speed it up, or should I wait awhile till I can get a new PC? I can't even shoot a tank at this speed.

My processor is just 2 GHz, RAM 3 GB. Windows 7.

Default WOT

I hate WOT!!! It is very hard to understand and play. I hate that you can't respawn. I hate how slow it runs. The only thing I like about it is that it looks cool.
    You killed yourdog. I must report you to PETA.

Hey Junior, I have an idea for you. You should Youtube yourself playing tanki. That would be cool. Also how do you put a video on here anyway?
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    Hey Junior, I have an idea for you. You should Youtube yourself playing tanki. That would be cool. Also how do you put a video on here anyway?
    Well I could but I'm not real good at it. At all. Wouldn't want to teach people to do it the wrong way lol.

To embed a video here, click the insert video button, which is on the left side of the middle row of buttons in the editor, I'm sure you'll find it pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Soccerfu, I really like WoT from my brief experience so far, but my computer is too slow I was getting 2 FPS. The mouse even lags! Can I turn down the resolution or do something else to speed it up, or should I wait awhile till I can get a new PC? I can't even shoot a tank at this speed.

My processor is just 2 GHz, RAM 3 GB. Windows 7.
    well you can click menu at the top left corner and then click settings and scroll through those an put them to the lowest(that's the only way I can still play the game!) or to your liking. But if that doesn't work your computer is too slow because the recommended processor speed is 2.2 GHz.