Thread: muted

Lesser Wizard

Question muted

so today is the 4th of July in America. I was playing and fireworks were brought up I said there banned were I live. Someone said were you live. I said well its banned in my county. And thing popes up saying we don't use that language. I was confused I typed its banned in my. Then I said county and I was muted. I have confided on touchpad on tanked I can easily leave out letters or leave the place were I typed blank I'm confused please help what ever I typed was not right you can cheek the logs. But please if there is anything wrong please don't put this on my record. I what to be a mod but you cannot muted or previously banned please help one not count this to anything. Gain I don't know what happened I typed fireworks are banned in my county but I can think of anything or letters I might have left out to make a bad word. Please help me and don't cout this against me. Even tho its a day mute please don't make this in records please I don't know what came out when I typed it???????? Please help Seth

from confused ducktape

PS. Help
    Ducktape

Lesser Wizard

ok what ducktape is saying is true. He 'was' talking about his county in the tavern. But he had a bit of a typo fail and the word 'county' came up as the...c...word and got muted by the system..it was a genuine mistake....not his fault..
    the truth will set you free

Lesser Wizard

Default thank you twigs

thank you twigs for unmuting me and tellin me what happend thank you agin twigs
    Ducktape