Thread: Broadcast love affairs

Default Broadcast love affairs

For those players that use the broadcast feature to talk about their boyfriend / girlfriend status and who they love (you know who you are) Stop it!. The rest of us are older than 10 years old and you annoy us more than interest us! The chances that your teen boyfriend is really a 45 year old man (with a pot belly) that lives at home with his mother is fairly high. The game site is for the game and not for you to circumvent your parents control.

Quote Originally Posted by ALien BBQ View Post
    For those players that use the broadcast feature to talk about their boyfriend / girlfriend status and who they love (you know who you are) Stop it!. The rest of us are older than 10 years old and you annoy us more than interest us! The chances that your teen boyfriend is really a 45 year old man (with a pot belly) that lives at home with his mother is fairly high. The game site is for the game and not for you to circumvent your parents control.
    Agreed ALien BBQ in one of his tips it said don't date anyone it might be a 48 year old basement dwelling guy lol but yeah I don't like the dating thing ESPECIALLY the broadcasts of who's dating who
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Yeah its just really creepy, and doesn't make much sense...
    Tanked is the only good game on webOS. Haha

Lesser Wizard

I agree with both posts, nobody is interested in your ,so called, love life, you do understand don't you, that your actually dating a computer and you have no idea who's on the other end....................but the real offenders are the hairy pot belly 40 year old basement guys that hook these kids into there vile world in the first place, yes you , ''we'' know who ''you '' are, just remember this freaks.. someone is always watching you
    the truth will set you free

Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    I agree with both posts, nobody is interested in your ,so called, love life, you do understand don't you, that your actually dating a computer and you have no idea who's on the other end....................but the real offenders are the hairy pot belly 40 year old basement guys that hook these kids into there vile world in the first place, yes you , ''we'' know who ''you '' are, just remember this freaks.. someone is always watching you
    That's just creepy someone watching you 24/7 and you find out it's some 40 year old guy Lol and I agree with you truth NO ONE cares about your love life lol but TANKED is not a place for love it's a place for killing people with tanks I would rather date in real life than date a 40 year old basement dwelling guy Lol

Default Yes

Yes exactly. I've said this to many a player on Tanked.
    Last edited by AquaWhale; 07-10-2012 at 04:39 PM.
    No Matter How Many Fish Are In The Sea, IT WILL BE SO EMPTY WITHOUT ME!

I've told a lot of people to stop having relationships in this game who knows who's behind the tablet a 10 year old boy? Who pretends he is a 15 year old girl? Lol ok that's weird but who knows anything could happen or maybe a 42 year old hairy lady pretends to be a 15 year old dude? Lol the main idea is who knows who's behind the tablet I know its kinda creepy but we gotta deal with it Lol