Thread: Begging

Lesser Wizard

Default Begging

Just to let you know Seth,BEGGING SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED.It's really annoying and the 2 begging kings are wildfirepk and ducktape(check PROBLAMTIC PLAYERS I reported him). If anyone else has problems with begging post on this thread so Seth can see how annoying begging is and should not be allowed.
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

Hey Anthony Don't Talk About Yourself Lol Jk true I don't really like begging it kinda gets annoying but the way to solve this problem is to give them 1 coin and they'll shut up but not the noobs if you give them 48 coins they still ask for more isn't 48 ENOUGH?!? But yeah sometimes the begging gets out of hand but sometimes I can deal with it
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Lesser Wizard

Default hmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    Hey Anthony Don't Talk About Yourself Lol Jk true I don't really like begging it kinda gets annoying but the way to solve this problem is to give them 1 coin and they'll shut up but not the noobs if you give them 48 coins they still ask for more isn't 48 ENOUGH?!? But yeah sometimes the begging gets out of hand but sometimes I can deal with it
    I many asked 1 time or 2 times for coins to a person
    Anthony I would not be talking remember when you lost all the way back down to the teal color you were cussing pretty bad its annoying when someone beast you and you say I'm reporting you or you say they laggin
    and begging isn't against rules I just need coins for Dr. And for you carousel why you cool and nice see ya around

Ducktape
    Ducktape

Quote Originally Posted by ducktape View Post
    Anthony I would not be talking remember when you lost all the way back down to the teal color you were cussing pretty bad its annoying when someone beast you and you say I'm reporting you or you say they laggin
    and begging isn't against rules I just need coins for Dr. And for you carousel why you cool and nice see ya around

Ducktape
    Check your spell check because I'm not carousel and rt isn't Dr so check your spell check next time
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

When I turned to a purple like everyone was asking me for coins. It is really annoying.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ducktape View Post

Ducktape
    I dont cuss.I say wth:what the heck,or fudge,or damm,or darn or dang.But usually i DONT cuss.
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?

Lesser Wizard

[QUOTE=AnthonyS1C;23152 usually i DONT cuss.[/QUOTE]
    I like how you say usually
    Ducktape