Thread: tank translater

Lesser Wizard

Lightbulb tank translater

ok so I've meet a couple of players that don't speak English I would like 2 communicate with theses players so I go to the google translated right down the word then msg the player. But I was wondering could there be a translated for ppl who speak different languages. Like there's a select your language button you select your language and if someone speaks (say russian) and you speak English what you guys type will be translated on the their language so we could have communication. And the game will be reaching out to people in other country's or that speak different laugeages.

Ps. Could this work

Ducktape
    Last edited by ducktape; 07-10-2012 at 04:01 AM. Reason: I'm awesome!
    Ducktape

I agree this would be useful for some players and it would open the game up to a bigger market. If Seth had the time I'm sure he'd probably do it. Just doesn't seem to be the case, at least right now. I can only hope he has been working on the maps...

Yeah you could use and put Google translate on there. That would awsome. I can't ever read out what .-----. says.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Quote Originally Posted by ducktape View Post
    ok so I've meet a couple of players that don't speak English I would like 2 communicate with theses players so I go to the google translated right down the word then msg the player. But I was wondering could there be a translated for ppl who speak different languages. Like there's a select your language button you select your language and if someone speaks (say russin) and you speak English what you guys type will be translated on the their language so we could have communication. And the game will be reaching out to people in other country's or that speak different laugeages.

Ps. Could this work

Ducktape
    Hmm good idea I can finally talk to people whom I can't speak their language to I find this thread quite interesting.
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ducktape View Post
    ok so I've meet a couple of players that don't speak English I would like 2 communicate with theses players so I go to the google translated right down the word then msg the player. But I was wondering could there be a translated for ppl who speak different languages. Like there's a select your language button you select your language and if someone speaks (say russin) and you speak English what you guys type will be translated on the their language so we could have communication. And the game will be reaching out to people in other country's or that speak different laugeages.

Ps. Could this work

Ducktape
    I like this idea.That means i could practice my French and it will come out English.BTW ducktape you spelled "russian" wrong
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?