Thread: aquawhale

Lesser Wizard

Default aquawhale

hey aqua....if you need a break. Then that's what you must do! But you need to know that your a valued member of the tanked community ,..your fun to have around ..your posts on the forums are always helpful, informative, and supportive ,. Its ok to expose the ppl that point transfer you know,. Its what keeps the game healthy!...''think again about leaving''....here is a take on your signature.....tanked would be so empty without you !!
    the truth will set you free

Default Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    hey aqua....if you need a break. Then that's what you must do! But you need to know that your a valued member of the tanked community ,..your fun to have around ..your posts on the forums are always helpful, informative, and supportive ,. Its ok to expose the ppl that point transfer you know,. Its what keeps the game healthy!...''think again about leaving''....here is a take on your signature.....tanked would be so empty without you !!
    Thank you for the kind words, but the reason I play Tanked is for entertainment, and it is less then entertaining to say the least when you just can't seem to win, and you lose colossal amounts of CP. I get frustrated, and somtimes it can kinda throw my mind off of life and put me on a negative mindset. Don't worry, im not going anywhere. I just need to take a break and reassess everything, and stop caring about CP fluctuations that much. Tanked means alot to me, and to be honest, I think I've allowed it to play too much of a role in my life. I need to take a break and reassess it, and put it back in its place, as a game. A very fun game with lots of very interesting players, but a game nonetheless. So when I come back, hopefully i'll have a better mindset. Until then,

Whale recovering.
    Last edited by AquaWhale; 07-09-2012 at 07:03 PM.
    No Matter How Many Fish Are In The Sea, IT WILL BE SO EMPTY WITHOUT ME!