Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Watch Me Play Tanked on You Tube

Default Watch Me Play Tanked on You Tube

There's only one other video of someone playing Tanked on You Tube. Here's mine, just recorded yesterday:

...hopefully I can make a better recording in the future... this is a bit blurry... but you can read who's in the game.

Thumbs up lol wow

Lol man! Very well done! You hold your tablet in a unique way... very effective, lol. Poor kevinzhu (tennisrock) got owned. I play with my thumbs, like playing with a small phone, only I play with a tablet (i have rather large hands). Very nice video!
    No Matter How Many Fish Are In The Sea, IT WILL BE SO EMPTY WITHOUT ME!

Quote Originally Posted by AquaWhale View Post
    Lol man! Very well done! You hold your tablet in a unique way... very effective, lol. Poor kevinzhu (tennisrock) got owned. I play with my thumbs, like playing with a small phone, only I play with a tablet (i have rather large hands). Very nice video!
    Thanks... I usually set the tablet on my lap- and use three fingers so I can shoot, turn, and drive and the same time.

Lesser Wizard

wow junior.. Very cool video. Aqua is right, very unique style of playing,. I play with my thumbs to and that's probably why I'm never gonna get as high in the ranks as you .....gonna be practising your hand shapes now tho.......your secret is out lol o
    the truth will set you free

Really cool Junior. I do it a different way though. But still cool.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Default Thanks. Interesting...

I'm surprised we have not had a thread about hand positions before. Sometimes I use my left thumb instead of what's in the video, but I always use my middle or index fingers on the right to steer. And always the right thumb to shoot.

btw, truth, is truth your name in the game? If so I don't recall seeing it. Must be something else?

Default Lol

Lol cool Jr! Your way of holding your webOS is unique and nice Beagle throwing you killed some1 with it lol at least now I can see how its like to play an rtsoft from another persons perspective
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Lesser Wizard

no its not my player name,. There's nothing sinister going on tho! Its just that my posts can sometimes be controversial ,I tend to speak my mind .(a bit to much probably ) I notice you don't have a bad word to say about anyone, even when there being an idiot or stupid,. Nothing wrong with that of course..but I can't be like that, I don't like cheaters, lies, scammers, bull****s etc , so I tell it like it is right here on the forums, but its a trait that's not always welcomed, it invites controversy,. And I don't want to bring controversy into my game,. When I play its just for fun and I hardly ever speak when I play..well I do but its always friendly stuff,..I don't want qwestion,/answer sessions from ppl I may have upset when I'm trying to play...so I keep my opinions for the forums only..its just that I think I should keep the two things separate for the reasons I have given above.. I hope this explanation is satisfactory to everyone and not offended ,.sorry to jump on your thread junior but I'm trying to answer your question ..thank you for your time.....

Default Thx darkhawk & truth

No problem truth I understand completely. Your name makes sense with that. I do have "bad" words for cheating and such- but it's true I don't comment on much of that.

Are my hand positions really unique? Does ANYONE play like I do?
    Last edited by Junior; 07-11-2012 at 12:44 PM. Reason: oops bad grammar

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    No problem truth I understand completely. Your name makes sense with that. I do have "bad" words for cheating and such- but it's true I don't comment on much of that.

Is my hand positions really unique? Does ANYONE play like I do?
    having spoke to a number of ppl,. The feedback is that you do indeed have a unique way of controlling the tank,!! It seems that most ppl hold the tablet in front of them and play with there thumbs,. Like a phone!,.your skill is that you can use the main elements ''drive'' ''steer'' ''shoot'' all at the same time!! By using 3 fingers,. It.s not easy,.. I.v had a go at your style and had no control of the tank at all ...maybe you should start a poll to try and find out just how unique your style is.!!!.......

Lesser Wizard

ll nice jr u beat me on my tennisrock SQ acc well on my kevinzhu acc u would get owned
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy

Are my hand positions really unique? Does ANYONE play like I do?
    Hmm I don't play that style but my little brother does I play with two thumbs and a finger 1 thumb for the movement and the finger for moving the turret then when I see an enemy I shoot with my thumb not sure if anyone does that does anyone here do that? And nice jeans Jr. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Zhu View Post
    ll nice jr u beat me on my tennisrock SQ acc well on my kevinzhu acc u would get owned
    So you are tennisrock SQ on the problematic players thread you said you weren't tennisrock SQ

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Zhu View Post
    Yep I think that's possible!

Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    Hmm I don't play that style but my little brother does I play with two thumbs and a finger 1 thumb for the movement and the finger for moving the turret then when I see an enemy I shoot with my thumb not sure if anyone does that does anyone here do that? And nice jeans Jr. Lol
    I'm going to give that a try; one problem with my hand positions is pressing the shield/health/beagle, sounds like your position might help with that.

Yep I think that's possible!

I'm going to give that a try; one problem with my hand positions is pressing the shield/health/beagle, sounds like your position might help with that.
    Yes It probably should but your movement is easier to shoot I have to keep moving my arms lol but pressing the items with my fingerings should be a bit easier. Or a lot easier give it a try Jr. You could see how easy it is Lol

Lesser Wizard

Question

There's only one other video of someone playing Tanked on You Tube. Here's mine, just recorded yesterday:

...hopefully I can make a better recording in the future... this is a bit blurry... but you can read who's in the game.
    what is it called on YouTube? I want to watch it there because I can't get the video to work out of this webpage
    The capital of moo town is 3 doors down from the square root of 36 +2 camels means you have exactly 3.5 fish

Excellent vid.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Excellent vid.

Ditto. This is an awesome video...thanks for sharing it.

Quote Originally Posted by slunder View Post
    what is it called on YouTube? I want to watch it there because I can't get the video to work out of this webpage
    it is called junior plays tanked, but I think if you can't watch it on here you can't watch it on YouTube.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

I've tried playing the way you played Jr but I haven't got the hang of it yet Lol I'm better off with my 2 thumbs and my index finger but this way its easier to shoot