Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Watch Me Play Tanked on You Tube

Thanks, Seth, Play, and everyone.

Darkhawk, my first try with your hand positions cost me over 100 points, lol, I think I will try it next time I find a noob that wants to do 1v1.

Haha good idea Jr or you could play a big game in the team lobby. if it my playing style isn't working out then go back to your playing style
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Default damn u awesome

Remind me never to play against u lol

Quote Originally Posted by snickers View Post
    Remind me never to play against u lol
    Thanks... I'm not trying to scare anyone off!

Low level players have beat me countless times...

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    There's only one other video of someone playing Tanked on You Tube. Here's mine, just recorded yesterday:

...hopefully I can make a better recording in the future... this is a bit blurry... but you can read who's in the game.
    Nice vid
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Zhu View Post
    Nice vid
    plzzz unban me also im sorry for all i have done
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Zhu View Post
    plzzz unban me also im sorry for all i have done
    I can't unban you buddy, here's what I suggest (and this might not work), wait at least one month, if not two or three, and then politely ask one time if you can be given the chance to start over. Maybe that will work. Or maybe not. They certainly aren't going to unban you right now, so asking more doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    wow junior.. Very cool video. Aqua is right, very unique style of playing,. I play with my thumbs to and that's probably why I'm never gonna get as high in the ranks as you .....gonna be practising your hand shapes now tho.......your secret is out lol o
    Yea, I always play Tanked so since I use my Android, my thumbs hurt really bad lol, hope fully they get better but it bothers me
    "Please don't judge me, and I won't judge you, 'cause it could get ugly, before it gets beautiful, Please don't judge me, and I won't judge you, and if you love me, then let it be beautiful,"
    -Chris Brown
    #TeamBreezy<3

Quote Originally Posted by bringiton View Post
    Yea, I always play Tanked so since I use my Android, my thumbs hurt really bad lol, hope fully they get better but it bothers me
    Wow, can someone post a video of this thumbs only playing? I've gotta see it! Anyone?

Wow, can someone post a video of this thumbs only playing? I've gotta see it! Anyone?
    I'll see if I can make a YouTube account(doubt it don't have a gmail account) and if that doesn't work I don't really know what else I can do(I'll put it up somewhere else but I also have another way).But don't expect for me to have it soon might take maybe a day or 2. Have been very busy lately.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    I'll see if I can make a YouTube account(doubt it don't have a gmail account) and if that doesn't work I don't really know what else I can do(I'll put it up somewhere else but I also have another way).But don't expect for me to have it soon might take maybe a day or 2. Have been very busy lately.
    Cool, thanks, I can wait a bit if needed. If You Tube isn't an option there are other places like Vimeo.

Cool, thanks, I can wait a bit if needed. If You Tube isn't an option there are other places like Vimeo.
    BTW how many battles you want? I can do at least 5 mins of video(thats really all my HD camera can hold).
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    BTW how many battles you want? I can do at least 5 mins of video(thats really all my HD camera can hold).
    One is probably enough but if you can do more that would be fun to watch. With 5 minutes I doubt you could get more than two.

Lesser Wizard

One is probably enough but if you can do more that would be fun to watch. With 5 minutes I doubt you could get more than two.
    I used to play tanked with 2 thumbs before i got banned its awesome i was amazing with 2 thumbs

well I just checked over I found out I could only do 2 mins. but that will be enough if I finish the battle fast.

Quote Originally Posted by osprey View Post
    junior, I only talked to you 1 time in the tavern, and a priv. Room, and you crushed me in the priv room.
    Hey, I think I remember. It's like that for everyone, but they key is to practice, ask the experts (see Soccerfu's posts with tips, for example), and practice some more. Anyone can master this game eventually

Lesser Wizard

i just learned something I never knew.. wow, now should improve to marginal!

Default No messages?

Looks painful

What baffles me is how you normally type "Noooo!!!" or "***?" every time you die.

I want to see that in the video!

Lesser Wizard

I'm going to try playing like that on my beast2 account right after I post this. I'm gonna fail
    Don't Fear. The Beast is Here.

Quote Originally Posted by BEAST View Post
    I'm going to try playing like that on my beast2 account right after I post this. I'm gonna fail
    when sre you gonna make it? today?
    Badaim im not billybobjoe anymore. my sister is.