Thread: Team Etiquette - Lets discuss it

Lesser Knight

Lightbulb Team Etiquette - Lets discuss it

Have you ever noticed that some people just make horrible teammates? There is that guy who always is getting in your way or takes the crate when your health is super low and you are going for it. How about the player that jams you into the pyramid in Egypt or doesn't move out of your way when you need to get away from a beagle coming at you. These are just a few of the annoyances that happen in team matches. My question to the Tanked community is this: What techniques and strategies do you like to do or suggest others to do? Lets make a list of good team etiquette for others to follow

Lesser Wizard

its the pesky panzer drivers that zip around gobbling up all the crates ,.that annoy me,.I know that's what they must do, 'but' you see them going for a crate then deliberately throw away a health in a hope to get a shield (wasting crates) for your teammates.................in town...you've just respawned and you see the opposing team dominating the middle , don't go charging in, that's just suicide ,make them come to you , your still going to die because they will have stocked up on power ups. But by doing this your clearing out the middle ground for your teammates to go in. (key word) ''lure''........Egypt.. Take a peek inside the pyramid before you go in, (quickly assess) what's going on, your teammates may want to get out...................on another note. A lot of ppl have turned down the graphic detail to minimum if you've done this you can't see the smoke so you don't know if your teammates need a crate...problem..
    the truth will set you free

On team games it's important to be alert of where your team mates are and give them space to move. Don't take a crate you don't need if another team mate is nearby. In other words, be a team, work together. Oh, and don't worry about 'stolen' kills, it doesn't matter who's shot makes the kill, it's getting the kill as fast as possible that matters.

Lesser Wizard

Default wow....

Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    its the pesky panzer drivers that zip around gobbling up all the crates ,.that annoy me,.I know that's what they must do, 'but' you see them going for a crate then deliberately throw away a health in a hope to get a shield (wasting crates) for your teammates.................in town...you've just respawned and you see the opposing team dominating the middle , don't go charging in, that's just suicide ,make them come to you , your still going to die because they will have stocked up on power ups. But by doing this your clearing out the middle ground for your teammates to go in. (key word) ''lure''........Egypt.. Take a peek inside the pyramid before you go in, (quickly assess) what's going on, your teammates may want to get out...................on another note. A lot of ppl have turned down the graphic detail to minimum if you've done this you can't see the smoke so you don't know if your teammates need a crate...problem..
    Great advice, I've noticed also, that team mates will wait until I am dead and then attack the enemy, so they can get the kill......DON'T DO THAT!!! It's not worth letting your team mate die if you could've saved them.
    The capital of moo town is 3 doors down from the square root of 36 +2 camels means you have exactly 3.5 fish

Lesser Wizard

Yes i have seen these problems in team battles before i got banned i hope the other players are becoming nicer
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy