Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Junior Plays Tanked - VIP Teams (HD Video)

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    677

    Default Junior Plays Tanked - VIP Teams (HD Video)

    Here's the new one I promised. Sorry it's a little too dark!



    My previous video is here. That's all the video for this week. Not sure anymore is needed anyway.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer darkhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada Eh?
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Lol Jr you trapped TP really well lol and followed by others you said yes Lol
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard AquaWhale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South Boston VA
    Posts
    139

    Thumbs up lol

    Lol i remember this game, it rocked! We were the underdogs lol. I was 3rd highest scorer behind you and TPN nice video!
    No Matter How Many Fish Are In The Sea, IT WILL BE SO EMPTY WITHOUT ME!

  4. #4
    Super Moderator Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    Lol Jr you trapped TP really well lol and followed by others you said yes Lol
    LOL poor TPN I killed him so many times that game. Yeah the beagle traps worked pretty well.

    Quote Originally Posted by AquaWhale View Post
    Lol i remember this game, it rocked! We were the underdogs lol. I was 3rd highest scorer behind you and TPN nice video!
    Yes I think we were the underdogs, somehow we won anyway.

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    USofA
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Once again, this was a very, very interesting video to watch, thanks.

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Play View Post
    Once again, this was a very, very interesting video to watch, thanks.
    Yes this was an awesome vid i wish i was there plzz unban me
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy

  7. #7
    Super Moderator Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Play View Post
    Once again, this was a very, very interesting video to watch, thanks.
    Thanks Play! I'm getting a lot of requests for more videos, but I don't want to spam my you tube channel or this forum. I might do another sometime if I can think of a way to improve the video quality, or if I catch a really epic game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Zhu View Post
    Yes this was an awesome vid i wish i was there plzz unban me
    Thanks Kevin. Sadly it doesn't look like you will be unbanned because you broke so many rules Your accounts were removed from the world rankings. I'll miss seeing you in the game. There's tankionline and world of tanks (you'll need a fast computer) you can play though. And please try to not get banned from the forums...

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Zackery's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kent, Ohio
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Really cool Junior. How do you put youtube videos on here anyway.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

  9. #9
    Super Moderator Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    Really cool Junior. How do you put youtube videos on here anyway.
    To embed a video here, click the insert video button, which is on the left side of the middle row of buttons in the editor, I'm sure you'll find it pretty quickly.

  10. #10
    Trollarch
    Guest

    Default

    I cant watch ur beast videos cuz im in china trolling businessmen and factory workers and u cant go on youtube or facebook cuz it can contain "anti-government" videos or posts

    I feel like protesting in Ti'an men square like those guys did

    anyway i watched ur first video very interesting finger placement im gonna try it
    Last edited by Trollarch; 07-17-2012 at 05:25 AM. Reason: anti government text ;)

  11. #11
    Super Moderator Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trollarch View Post
    I cant watch ur beast videos cuz im in china trolling businessmen and factory workers and u cant go on youtube or facebook cuz it can contain "anti-government" videos or posts

    I feel like protesting in Ti'an men square like those guys did

    anyway i watched ur first video very interesting finger placement im gonna try it
    Glad you were able to see one, what a shame that China engages in censorship!

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    283

    Default

    :O ur hands i only play with 2 thumbs sometimes 2 thumbs and index finger but usually 2 thumbs congtaz on winning

  13. #13

    Default

    I've always wondered how the game is played on the Ipad. you r super fast like in the beginning.


    p.s. nice traps
    FOOTBALL Is my favorite game SO DON'T MESS IT UP WITH BOUNTY PROJECTS, STEROIDS, AND STUPID SCANDALS!!!!

  14. #14
    Lesser Knight ZeroHour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    nr lake district uk
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Beastly View Post
    I've always wondered how the game is played on the Ipad. you r super fast like in the beginning.


    p.s. nice traps
    Junior uses a hp touchpad not an ipad he's on webos(which I think is def the best) nice vid jnr,I note ur tanks run smooth mine ALL seem to judder and jump more than that either on android and on webos.
    The hour is near......

  15. #15
    Super Moderator Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroHour View Post
    Junior uses a hp touchpad not an ipad he's on webos(which I think is def the best) nice vid jnr,I note ur tanks run smooth mine ALL seem to judder and jump more than that either on android and on webos.
    Thanks, yes it's a touchpad.

Similar Threads

  1. Hey Junior!!!!
    By Zackery in forum Tanked
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 12:28 AM
  2. should we have multiple teams
    By ducktape in forum Tanked
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 03:43 AM
  3. Unfair teams
    By Squirrel in forum Tanked
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 01:13 AM
  4. Video plaback ??
    By shade37337 in forum Official ClanLib SDK Forums
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2006, 09:24 AM
  5. Teams
    By Hori in forum Funeral Quest
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-16-2003, 02:50 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •