Thread: Do you think I would be a good moderator? Honest I would like to know how you see me

Lesser Knight

Default Do you think I would be a good moderator? Honest I would like to know how you see me

Do you think I would be a good moderator? Honest. I want to know what you see me as
    [INDENT]IM SUPPOSED TO BE "ANONYMOUS" SO IF YOU LEARN ANYTHING ABOUT ME PLEASE FORGET IT IMEDIETLY AFTER YOU LEARN IT

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous9 View Post
    Do you think I would be a good moderator? Honest. I want to know what you see me as
    no I dont
    The capital of moo town is 3 doors down from the square root of 36 +2 camels means you have exactly 3.5 fish

I've seen you in the tavern but not playing much. So honestly I don't know. I have no reason to think you would be a bad moderator. But one thing, I'm guessing people who ask a lot are probably not going to be picked as a mod. Asking a lot, as many have done here, isn't a sign of maturity, and maturity is something I think they want to see in candidates for moderator. So if you really want to become a mod, don't ask/talk about it very much.

Lesser Knight

Im not asking to be a moderator I guess i asked it the wrong way sorry. I really just wanted to know what i was thought of in this game. And junior i do play games whenever im on but you are in vip and solo and i only go there on occasion.
    [INDENT]IM SUPPOSED TO BE "ANONYMOUS" SO IF YOU LEARN ANYTHING ABOUT ME PLEASE FORGET IT IMEDIETLY AFTER YOU LEARN IT

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous9 View Post
    Im not asking to be a moderator I guess i asked it the wrong way sorry. I really just wanted to know what i was thought of in this game. And junior i do play games whenever im on but you are in vip and solo and i only go there on occasion.
    True, you didn't directly ask here. But I remembered at least one previous post where you did.

I guess you're in the team lobby mostly? Yeah, I mostly do the solo lobby and vip teams. Sometimes regular teams if that's all that's available.

Lesser Wizard

YEs u would u are very nice helps people and answers questions
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy