Thread: y???????????/

Lesser Wizard

Default y???????????/

y is hoodyninja still on the rankings he was banned?????????????????????????????//
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Zhu View Post
    y is hoodyninja still on the rankings he was banned?????????????????????????????//
    im not there anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Zhu View Post

Because he was banned for different reasons...unrelated to points. You were banned for numerous reasons INCLUDING point transferring.

Lesser Wizard

[QUOTE=Play;23319]Because he was banned for different reasons...unrelated to points. You were banned for numerous reasons INCLUDING point transferring.[/QUOT

Im sorry for transfering cp can how about this can u delete all my cp and unban me but leave my tanks and tank coins there and if i transfer cp again ill be banned forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plzzz i want to play tanked im sorry for all i have done