Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 12 APP CRASHES!?!

Angry 12 APP CRASHES!?!

Today I had 12 app crashes or something probably not 12 but there were a lot!! It cost me so many pts!! What's up with this?
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Lesser Wizard

Default idk

Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    Today I had 12 app crashes or something probably not 12 but there were a lot!! It cost me so many pts!! What's up with this?
    idk, but its been happening me too.....
    The capital of moo town is 3 doors down from the square root of 36 +2 camels means you have exactly 3.5 fish

This morning I was playing and I got 2 app crashes and I had a lead and a shield!! This doesn't seem right there's too many app crashes

and another thing is right when I come back on to the game my tank is the spider not skull I always use skull in solo but then it changed right when I get on this is getting a bit confusing.....

It is the same thing with me. I'm in the lead on a hard or difficult game and it just crashes. But all they say is to restart or reboot your device. It helps a little but not all the time.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Lesser Wizard

Wow im wondering wat is happening in tanked
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy

Hrm. Anyone else seeing worse stability after the latest patch I put in a day or two ago?
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

I crashed a lot again today causing me big point decreasing and I'm not in top 25 anymore because of this app crashing problem

Default OMFG

I LOST SO MANY POINTS BECAUSE OF THIS PLZ GET THIS PROBLEM FIXED OR I MIGHT NOT PLAY TANKED TILL IT IS IT DRAINED MY POINTS FROM 15,900 TO 15,100 AND THREW ME RIGHT OFF TOP 25 PLZ FIX THIS PROBLEM I DON'T LIKE THIS COSTING ME A BUNCH OF PTS IN 1V1!

I LOST SO MANY POINTS BECAUSE OF THIS PLZ GET THIS PROBLEM FIXED OR I MIGHT NOT PLAY TANKED TILL IT IS IT DRAINED MY POINTS FROM 15,900 TO 15,100 AND THREW ME RIGHT OFF TOP 25 PLZ FIX THIS PROBLEM I DON'T LIKE THIS COSTING ME A BUNCH OF PTS IN 1V1!
    The first thing I do when a problem is reported is see how many people it affects, so I can rule out bad luck/HW problems that specific people are having.

If I look at the stats today, I can see that 998 people have lost connection in games (I can't tell if this is because they crashed, or task-switched though) and 1889 people have quit mid-game on purpose. (out of the 3,420 games played today, as of 1:26 pm)

This is about the normal ratio I usually see. If my patch introduced something that causes people to crash much more, I would expect that ratio to change quite a bit.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Wizard

I never have app crashes.. But in the last week i.v had a few.. Not much but a few,. Just saying as i.v never had them before!!
    the truth will set you free

For me, app crashes occur if I have the app open too long. So every half hour or so, I close and re-open tanked (If I remember) and avoid crashes. It's pretty annoying, it never happened with version 1, but I can live with it.

For me it happens after every 2 games or 1 or right after the next game which really sucks nobody is using the computer or anything while I play in my house so the wi fi wouldn't be overloaded I'm not sure what's wrong with the app before I never had this many I probably had 1 or 2 every month now its like 100 every month hope this problem gets fixed or I won't be playing many games anymore just chilling I the tavern

Lesser Wizard

For me it happens after every 2 games or 1 or right after the next game which really sucks nobody is using the computer or anything while I play in my house so the wi fi wouldn't be overloaded I'm not sure what's wrong with the app before I never had this many I probably had 1 or 2 every month now its like 100 every month hope this problem gets fixed or I won't be playing many games anymore just chilling I the tavern
    Wow the server must be sucking right now in tanked wonder wats happening
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!

Have you shut down and restarted your tablet? (Rather than simply turning it on/off)

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Have you shut down and restarted your tablet? (Rather than simply turning it on/off)
    Thats wat i did when i had porbalems and it worked so all of u try it if u dont hsave good connection

Yes I have shut down my WebOS but it doesn't work I just keep crashing

Default OMFG

OK I'M DONE WITH THIS I HAD A 3 POINT LEAD AND ALL OF A SUDDEN IT JUST CRASHES THIS IS LIKE THE 20TH TIME I CRASHED IN 2 DAYS I LOST 1K BECAUSE OF THIS AND I'M NEVER GONNA BE IN TOP 25 IF ITS NOT FIXED I AM EXTREMLY MAD I LET EVERYONE GO AHEAD OF ME IN RANKINGS PLZ FIX THIS A.S.A.P I DON'T WANNA LOSE MY 10K AND I'M TRYING TO GET IN TOP 25 HURRY FIX THIS PLZ I'M NOT PLAYING TILL IT IS

OK I'M DONE WITH THIS I HAD A 3 POINT LEAD AND ALL OF A SUDDEN IT JUST CRASHES THIS IS LIKE THE 20TH TIME I CRASHED IN 2 DAYS I LOST 1K BECAUSE OF THIS AND I'M NEVER GONNA BE IN TOP 25 IF ITS NOT FIXED I AM EXTREMLY MAD I LET EVERYONE GO AHEAD OF ME IN RANKINGS PLZ FIX THIS A.S.A.P I DON'T WANNA LOSE MY 10K AND I'M TRYING TO GET IN TOP 25 HURRY FIX THIS PLZ I'M NOT PLAYING TILL IT IS
    I definitely recommend taking a break from playing until this is resolved, so you don't loose more cp. I've had to do that before (for a different problem). Hopefully Seth can find out why v2 crashes so much more than v1.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    I definitely recommend taking a break from playing until this is resolved, so you don't loose more cp. I've had to do that before (for a different problem). Hopefully Seth can find out why v2 crashes so much more than v1.
    I even lose connection when i'm in the tavern and truth,why do you put"." instead of an'??
    AnthonyS1C is me.Who are you?Like a great master once said"be you inner self"So im me?