Thread: New Guy

Lesser Wizard

Default New Guy

Hello my name is Marik in the game and obivously the forums I'm new my brother let me keep his account. I don't know how to play that good so can you give me tips

Lesser Wizard

Default Colors

I also noticed people have different name colors how do i change mine i want red

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    I also noticed people have different name colors how do i change mine i want red
    hi Marik. I suggest you talk to your brother,.he can fill you in with this sort of stuff better than we can on the forums!!.........welcome the game .
    any probs come back to the forums....
    the truth will set you free

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    hi Marik. I suggest you talk to your brother,.he can fill you in with this sort of stuff better than we can on the forums!!.........welcome the game .
    any probs come back to the forums....
    My brother didnt like dis game dats why i got his account he said his name just turned green and now it's white how

Lesser Wizard

My brother didnt like dis game dats why i got his account he said his name just turned green and now it's white how
    Name colors identify your skill/cp (career points). For example, once you reach 100 cp, your name becomes green, at 500 cp, teal, at 1000 cp, purple, 2000 cp, pink, 5000 cp, blue, 10,000 cp, laser blue, 50k cp, silver, 100k cp, red, 150k cp yellow, and the top player is a different color of red. The only way to change your name, is to win more cp by winning battles.
    The capital of moo town is 3 doors down from the square root of 36 +2 camels means you have exactly 3.5 fish

Lesser Wizard

marik , its best if you play your games in beginners team/solo...don't expect much from the game at the start. But do stick with it because its a great game once you get into it!! Be patient and practice ....have fun,..also you can go to the tavern and chat...ppl will answer your questions there....good luck...

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    marik , its best if you play your games in beginners team/solo...don't expect much from the game at the start. But do stick with it because its a great game once you get into it!! Be patient and practice ....have fun,..also you can go to the tavern and chat...ppl will answer your questions there....good luck...
    thnks i made friends already with TPNFRC mudfrogs1c and aquawhale by the way which shade of red is TPNFRC in is there a scorboard

Lesser Wizard

thnks i made friends already with TPNFRC mudfrogs1c and aquawhale by the way which shade of red is TPNFRC in is there a scorboard
    you have made friends with nice ppl.......tap (today) or (all) for scoreboard...(rankings)

Quote Originally Posted by slunder View Post
    Name colors identify your skill/cp (career points). For example, once you reach 100 cp, your name becomes green, at 500 cp, teal, at 1000 cp, purple, 2000 cp, pink, 5000 cp, blue, 10,000 cp, laser blue, 50k cp, silver, 100k cp, red, 150k cp yellow, and the top player is a different color of red. The only way to change your name, is to win more cp by winning battles.
    actually, i think 100 green, 500 teal,1000 purple,2000 pink,5000 blue, 10000 laser, 50000 gray, 100000 yellow, and top is red.
    Badaim im not billybobjoe anymore. my sister is.

Lesser Wizard

Welcome to tanked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!
    Username for TANKED: kevinzhu
    Username for Growtopia: EyeSpy

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Zhu View Post
    Welcome to tanked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And hope u like it because i liked and like it ( if i get unbanned ill like it but for now liked it)
    My Favorite Game Are Tanked and Growtopia, And if You Mess It UP I Will Kill You!!!!

Lesser Knight

Default winning tip

Hello my name is Marik in the game and obivously the forums I'm new my brother let me keep his account. I don't know how to play that good so can you give me tips
    Collect beagles to score career points and coins especially in beagle mode.

Your welcome.

Lesser Knight

Default winning tip

You're welcome.

your supposed to avoid beagles. Don't take advantage of the new guy. (if we could +/- posts I would - yours)
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by 6shotkilla View Post

You're welcome.
    Yes 6shot u are very mean because u just want cp and u tell the new guy wrong/bad stuff

Quote Originally Posted by 6shotkilla View Post

You're welcome.
    I'm pretty sure Marik Already KNOWS not to touch beagles 6shot stop trying to get points just because he's a newbie
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    I'm pretty sure Marik Already KNOWS not to touch beagles 6shot stop trying to get points just because he's a newbie
    wow u said the same thing in a different way

That's cool Marik I'm friends with mostly everyone on here on forums and that would be cool if you could be my friend too. Except Kevin Zhu he is not my friend. Aquawhale, Tpn, and Junior are my best buddies though. You will have too prove to me if you want to be my best buddy also. And btw who is your brother?
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Also Marik you can check out my profile to see what I'm like. All you have to do is click on my name.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    Also Marik you can check out my profile to see what I'm like. All you have to do is click on my name.
    I'd rather not